myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Global cooling
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 243, 244, 245 ... 571, 572, 573  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bajaDean wrote:
Again you are not even a american so you have no clue to the effects of the cover your back mentality of the usa. you do not have the right wing terrorism that we have in the USA like the McVeighs and church shooters, mosque shooters and so on.

No thank God, and like I stated before if was American I would likely vote Democrat, but I think I might distance myself from the likes of you with your quasi-looney attacks.

Last edited by KGB-NP on Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
techno900

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone on the left here buying into Bajadean's rant, or that his statements like the one below offer a fair representation of the conservatives in this country?

Quote:
Again as I told you many right wingers in the righty wing party in the USA believe in McVeigh was right. Just as I pointed out in one state about 40% of the right wing say inter racial marriage should be a jailable offense. These are KKK ish loving people. Again huge percentage of the got you back covered sickos who want these haters in their party.
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
Anyone on the left here buying into Bajadean's rant, or that his statements like the one below offer a fair representation of the conservatives in this country?

Quote:
Again as I told you many right wingers in the righty wing party in the USA believe in McVeigh was right. Just as I pointed out in one state about 40% of the right wing say inter racial marriage should be a jailable offense. These are KKK ish loving people. Again huge percentage of the got you back covered sickos who want these haters in their party.

anyone on the right supporting trolling by right wingers.... well that is obvious.. yes........................

Do not worry, I have posted this on many forums over the 10 years I have been on political forums and you are the only one who does not get it.... my thesis has been well tested. again you are the only one who is so intellectually small that does not understand it that would try a tactic like this. hahahaha .

hahahah techno you are a card carrying member of the KKK hate type mentality cover your back. Thanks for proving it.

again many right wingers who have shoot up have all kinds of right wing support documentation when they do their shootings. One directly went from listening to a radio show of hate to going and killing a liberal on a radio show. As shown the right wing turner diary, other right wing hate and such are found at the homes of the right wing terrorists.

again these terrorists are among enablers who hate. Just look again at McVeighs circle, no one was there to tell him he is wrong. Just good ole boy pats on the back just like you are doing here.

Last edited by real-human on Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there something in the water in Baja?

Ten years of this on multiple other forums. Sounds healthy to me. Rolling Eyes
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:

yes troll

I received an email from the DNC because I receive email updates about important issues from them and about 30 other organizations. It suggested that democrats not be silent after one of the debates. It suggested to not let only the right wing be heard on polls and papers. It suggested we need to not be passive. That we need to have our voices heard on our local media. So I went to the right wing owned RJ in Nevada owned by a trust fund right wing hater. I entered their polls on the debate. And saw a forum and began there. As usual there were a few right wing paid shills there and a buch of right wing wackos who wanted to do harm to me. Moderated by a right winger and boy did I have the right wingers hating me for my dyslexic so powerful words too.

again just as this thread you can not show I started anything. You just can not debate my points and you go McVeigh.

The RJ later closed down the forum after about 15 years, I was only there for 8 or so, I did warn the RJ that they would be legally liable if one of their wackos ever did go McVeigh somewhere because they the paper did protect them had their wight wingers backs, and encouraged their hate. I told them I would be the first in line to testify on the victims behalf. You can imagine the RJ the largest paper in Nevada did not like me much. (they probably hated that they had featured me for winning international awards, how do you attack one of the few nevadaians to ever win multiple awards at a prominent trade show/industry) but as I proved when they would threaten to ban me because of right wing cryers, I basically never started it. Just as in this thread the perfect example of the trolls attacking me not one counter to my post concepts. They finally just closed the hate forum. after all most of the hate was directed at immigration issues. Really made the paper/owner associated with that much hate look bad.

so now you know the DNC sent out a broadcast email asking dems to not allow only the hating right wing be heard.

Last edited by real-human on Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:

BTW on several of the forums I posted on, I was invited by liberals for my outstanding posting. By posters I really respected. That is how I found all the other forums, anyone respectable ever invite you elsewhere.
This form I found because I am a windsurfer, but if you notice I did not post here for a heck of a long time on political issues. I did read some threads to learn for years. Liberals here were doing just fine seems in wind sports there are a higher IQ from what I have seen and willing to express themselves.

isobars

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:

Quote:

I have a list of 30-some people who probably do. That's yet another reason they're on the list. I don't have time in my life for people that stupid, uninformed, and/or deceitful.
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
techno900 wrote:

Quote:

I have a list of 30-some people who probably do. That's yet another reason they're on the list. I don't have time in my life for people that stupid, uninformed, and/or deceitful.

troll.... hahahahah go back under the rock you came from...

again when you can not debate the issues you go McVeigh like clockwork....

come on right wing haters, ie McVeigh wanta bees.... thanks for proving my point...

again it makes my day when you mental idiots prove my point. If you could only debate without going McVeigh....

Yep you can start it but can not take it when someone gives it back..

did you ever read that study about whiny kids in grade school. The researchers followed them till adulthood. and gee the biggiest whiners in grade school turned out to be right wingers. Go figure, we found um here....

note the liberal media does not put this in the media in the USA. can't take the truth can ya trolls...

How to spot a baby conservative

Quote:
Whiny children, claims a new study, tend to grow up rigid and traditional. Future liberals, on the other hand ...

Mar. 19, 2006
KURT KLEINER
SPECIAL TO THE STAR

Remember the whiny, insecure kid in nursery school, the one who always thought everyone was out to get him, and was always running to the teacher with complaints? Chances are he grew up to be a conservative. At least, he did if he was one of 95 kids from the Berkeley area that social scientists have been tracking for the last 20 years. The confident, resilient, self-reliant kids mostly grew up to be liberals.

The study from the Journal of Research Into Personality isn't going to make the UC Berkeley professor who published it any friends on the right. Similar conclusions a few years ago from another academic saw him excoriated on right-wing blogs, and even led to a Congressional investigation into his research funding.

But the new results are worth a look. In the 1960s Jack Block and his wife and fellow professor Jeanne Block (now deceased) began tracking more than 100 nursery school kids as part of a general study of personality. The kids' personalities were rated at the time by teachers and assistants who had known them for months. There's no reason to think political bias skewed the ratings — the investigators were not looking at political orientation back then. Even if they had been, it's unlikely that 3- and 4-year-olds would have had much idea about their political leanings.

A few decades later, Block followed up with more surveys, looking again at personality, and this time at politics, too. The whiny kids tended to grow up conservative, and turned into rigid young adults who hewed closely to traditional gender roles and were uncomfortable with ambiguity.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bajaDean wrote:
.....anyone respectable ever invite you elsewhere.

Actually yes, but not for my uber-zealous approach to my political views. Mine were business related. I contributed to Mike Holme's magazine, did multiple segments for HGTV on an old show called "Let's Build", and recently turned down an invitation to do a show on HGTV on my field of expertise in the home renovations market. The thought of being followed around by a camera crew all day was not of interest despite the nice little pay cheque that could have been.
Oh ya, and I've been in touch with these guys too:
http://www.renocontractor.ca/ .....A contractor's opinion sort of thingy.

Nothing too exciting but since you asked......I was honoured when the asked since I do respect them and what they represent.

Last edited by KGB-NP on Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
bajaDean wrote:
.....anyone respectable ever invite you elsewhere.

Actually yes, but not for my uber-zealous approach to my political views. Mine were business related. I contributed to Mike Holme's magazine, did multiple segments for HGTV on an old show called "Let's Build", and recently turned down an invitation to do a show on HGTV on my field of expertise in the home renovations market. The thought of being followed around by a camera crew all day was not of interest despite the nice little pay cheque that could have been.
Oh ya, and I've been in touch with these guys too:
http://www.renocontractor.ca/ .....A contractor's opinion sort of thingy.

Nothing too exciting but since you asked......I was honoured when the asked since I do respect them and what they represent.

well you troll ,

Here, as far as your statement above we are discussing your trolling that you do politically not in your profession... I am confident you are not trolling in any professional related forum. Though as I have noted there are many political trolls being paid by companies in forums similar to this...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 243, 244, 245 ... 571, 572, 573  Next
Page 244 of 573

Jump to: