myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Windsurfing Videos Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
The stench of rotting fish

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
sailingjoe



Joined: 06 Aug 2008
Posts: 1087

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:20 am    Post subject: The stench of rotting fish Reply with quote

The Indian river in Fl. now can carry a rather obnoxious stink depending on where you are putting in. Yesterday was a good sailing day and there were many out at Wabasso Causeway. The state seemed to have cleaned up the beaches there, but down at clam and in other wild areas the dead fish are letting there presence known. (sort of like the way the sick bastards of the world stink up the internet)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
pueno



Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2737

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:04 am    Post subject: Re: The stench of rotting fish Reply with quote

sailingjoe wrote:
The Indian river in Fl. now can carry a rather obnoxious stink depending on where you are putting in. Yesterday was a good sailing day and there were many out at Wabasso Causeway. The state seemed to have cleaned up the beaches there, but down at clam and in other wild areas the dead fish are letting there presence known. (sort of like the way the sick bastards of the world stink up the internet)

". . . carry a rather obnoxious stink . . . . . . sort of like the way the sick bastards of the world stink up the internet . . . "

Brucie, whatever do you mean?

Shall I provide my list of obnoxious stinkers again?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
isobars



Joined: 12 Dec 1999
Posts: 14461

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try Roosevelt on a hot summer day. The Indian fishing site is 50 feet upwind, where they pile salmon guts in giant heaps to rot in the desert heat just upwind of us. When that's not enough they pour gallons of putrid fish oil from big fiberglass tubs onto bonfires, laughing their asses of at our gagging reaction. Probably worst is when they pour unknown quantities of fish oil into the outside jibe zone, leaving a slimy, stinking sheen on the water for hundreds of feet. It's bad enough sailing through it, much worse when you fall in it.

Enjoy.

Mike \m/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NEsailor



Joined: 24 Nov 2009
Posts: 105

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The Indian river in Fl. now can carry a rather obnoxious stink depending on where you are putting in.


Brucie, Isn't this the pot calling the kettle black? Some of the boys who you choose to be intimate with say the same thing about you? Maybe better to not say anything at all sometimes.

Quote:
the dead fish are letting there presence known.


Not really a proper sentence but isnít this much like the way you are always letting your presence BE known on this forum?

Their is THEIR not "there" and there should be the word ďbe" after their. Doesn't that new laptop have spell check?


Last edited by NEsailor on Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Iceratz



Joined: 16 Feb 2009
Posts: 329

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:08 am    Post subject: Re: The stench of rotting fish Reply with quote

sailingjoe wrote:
The Indian river in Fl. now can carry a rather obnoxious stink .... (sort of like the way the sick bastards of the world stink up the internet)


Wow! Talk about calling the kettle black! Shocked

Dude, of all the internet forums I have EVER stepped into...YOU take the cake for the most obnoxious!
Hands down...you are the TROLL of trolls!! Very Happy

Internet group moderators should use you as a fine example of how to ruin a great site.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sailingjoe



Joined: 06 Aug 2008
Posts: 1087

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:49 pm    Post subject: Re: The stench of rotting fish Reply with quote

Iceratz wrote:
sailingjoe wrote:
The Indian river in Fl. now can carry a rather obnoxious stink .... (sort of like the way the sick bastards of the world stink up the internet)


Wow! Talk about calling the kettle black! :shock:

Dude, of all the internet forums I have EVER stepped into...YOU take the cake for the most obnoxious!
Hands down...you are the TROLL of trolls!! :D

Internet group moderators should use you as a fine example of how to ruin a great site.

:roll:
Why's that? because I post that you can screw my gal? Come now, get real.
isobars wrote:
Try Roosevelt on a hot summer day. The Indian fishing site is 50 feet upwind, where they pile salmon guts in giant heaps to rot in the desert heat just upwind of us. When that's not enough they pour gallons of putrid fish oil from big fiberglass tubs onto bonfires, laughing their asses of at our gagging reaction. Probably worst is when they pour unknown quantities of fish oil into the outside jibe zone, leaving a slimy, stinking sheen on the water for hundreds of feet. It's bad enough sailing through it, much worse when you fall in it.

Enjoy.

Mike \m/
Hhhmmmmm. Are these our venerated American Indians?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
isobars



Joined: 12 Dec 1999
Posts: 14461

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This particular bunch are neither from India nor venerated. They give Native Americans a bad name. I'm sure half of this particular group are fine people, but they have little success in reigning in the bad apples.

Mike \m/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
windoggie



Joined: 22 Feb 2002
Posts: 2407

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
This particular bunch are neither from India nor venerated. They give Native Americans a bad name. I'm sure half of this particular group are fine people, but they have little success in reigning in the bad apples.

Mike \m/

_________________
/w\
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
coyotewindsurf



Joined: 03 Apr 2006
Posts: 1272
Location: SF Bay

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothin' like a good tintype to set the record straight.

Wink

_________________
mo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NEsailor



Joined: 24 Nov 2009
Posts: 105

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sailingjoe wrote:
The Indian river in Fl. now can carry a rather obnoxious stink .... (sort of like the way the sick bastards of the world stink up the internet)


Quote:
Wow! Talk about calling the kettle black! Shocked

Dude, of all the internet forums I have EVER stepped into...YOU take the cake for the most obnoxious!
Hands down...you are the TROLL of trolls!! Very Happy

Internet group moderators should use you as a fine example of how to ruin a great site.

Rolling Eyes

Brucie said
Quote:
Why's that? because I post that you can screw my gal? Come now, get real.



Why is that?? Maybe for one simple reason

BECAUSE IT IS TRUE. !!!! You should get real and realize this and we will all be better off.

Maybe it has nothing to do with the rude comments you post to other legitamate members like Iceratz. MAYBE ITS JUST PLAIN TRUE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group