myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
another psycho ay-rab?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
isobars

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ducati wrote:
the damn media now reports that he has ties to terrorist groups, so why are they downplaying the "terrorism?"

Because our PC president has formally, explicitly instructed his administration and his media to avoid the word.

They are either stupid or are less concerned about lives than about offending someone. As a result, those ties were discovered and revealed by the BBC, not the American media (Fox apparently simply missed it). This is yet another example of how our sycophant liberal media threatens our very nation. Thank heavens for TR and Fox News for very explicitly holding the rest of the media's feet to the fire, embarrassing and cajoling them into FINALLY reporting some news despite White House objection. Beck, for example, for months did everything but outright order the rest of the media to investigate and report on ACORN. He has installed a landline phone connected directly to the White House communications director who accused him of making untrue statements about the administration. He has asked her many times to call if she has a beef.

Not one call yet ... just public accusations.
ducati

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DanWeiss wrote:
ducati wrote:
dan weiss insists that even though the ayrab terrorist has murdered 13 of our brave americans, he is still a good "american." isn't there a law against treason and/or espionage? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Uh, please quote the language where I said that. What I did say is that Hasan is an American. That's all I said. You use the ethnic slurs and intentionally misrepresent what I said. Not that you are fooling anyone . . . you racist pig.

what ethnic slurs? he is a muslim terrorist. if that is being racist, so be it. here. enlighten yourself:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rlz=1T4RNTN_enUS348US349&q=ay-rab&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

you did indeed defend the ayrab killer.
isobars

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ducati wrote:
dan weiss insists that even though the ayrab terrorist has murdered 13 of our brave americans, he is still a good "american."

Ya made me look, Ducati, to see if he REALLY said that. Lowering my shields show that he said nothing remotely like that. All he DID say was that Hasan's statements were unproven rumor I have no business repeating as fact. IN fact, police and FBI and CIA and Army records verify everything I said about Hasan's statements plus far, FAR more. Dan has to work for a living, thus hasn't the time to observe this crap the same 8-10 hours a day I do.

His transition from that into accusing me of being a hypocrite reporting rumor as fact is one of the reasons he is killfiled, but your blatant lies are worse than Dan's false accusations.
ducati

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
ducati wrote:
dan weiss insists that even though the ayrab terrorist has murdered 13 of our brave americans, he is still a good "american."

Ya made me look, Ducati, to see if he REALLY said that. Lowering my shields show that he said nothing remotely like that. All he DID say was that Hasan's statements were unproven rumor I have no business repeating as fact. IN fact, police and FBI and CIA and Army records verify everything I said about Hasan's statements plus far, FAR more. Dan has to work for a living, thus hasn't the time to observe this crap the same 8-10 hours a day I do.

His transition from that into accusing me of being a hypocrite reporting rumor as fact is one of the reasons he is killfiled, but your blatant lies are worse than Dan's false accusations.

here ya go you sad, sad moron:

dan weiss wrote and i quote word for word: "And, for the record, Major Hasan is an American."
isobars

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hasan IS an American, born and raised here; his family says he doesn't even speak or read Arabic. You added the "good". BIG difference.
mac

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is some pretty weird, judgemental stuff. What happened was tragic, no less or more tragic because the man who did the shooting was American or of Muslim faith. There are two freedoms about America that we should remember before we think we know all the answers. First, we have the freedom to practice the religion we choose, whether it is of multiple gods, goddesses, the rapture, or nothing. Some pretty weird stuff is believed (like Obama was born in Kenya), and we have a right to believe it, no matter if someone else thinks it is silly. Second, we have a right to be treated as individuals, based on the evidence. While we know there are violent sects within Islam, what I've seen reported so far is that this guys e-mails had to do with his graduate studies, so I see no overwhelming evidence either that he was part of a plot, or he subscribed to a violent sect. It does seem like he was affected by both his religious views, and by his work counseling vets that had been exposed to violence in our wars. Whatever constellation of reasons caused his violence, it is absolutely un-American to conflate that to overarching anti-Muslim hysteria. Homegrown evangelicals have killed doctors and blown up Federal buildings--acts of terrorism. Should we send all evangelicals to Guantanamo and let Cheney have a go at them?
DanWeiss

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ducati wrote:
DanWeiss wrote:
ducati wrote:
dan weiss insists that even though the ayrab terrorist has murdered 13 of our brave americans, he is still a good "american." isn't there a law against treason and/or espionage? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Uh, please quote the language where I said that. What I did say is that Hasan is an American. That's all I said. You use the ethnic slurs and intentionally misrepresent what I said. Not that you are fooling anyone . . . you racist pig.

what ethnic slurs? he is a muslim terrorist. if that is being racist, so be it. here. enlighten yourself:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rlz=1T4RNTN_enUS348US349&q=ay-rab&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

you did indeed defend the ayrab killer.

Your ethnic slur is the term "Ayrab" as you write it phoenetically. It is derogatory in its pronunciation and that fact that you spell it that way versus spelling Hasan's descent as "Arabian" or at least "Arab" shows your intent not just to belittle an apparent murderer (or terrorist) but an entire ethnic group. You could've written it correctly with one less keystroke, but you chose to highlight it's inflammatory pronunciation by spelling it phoenetically.
ducati

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you bleeding heart liberal homos....i'm outta here. you can stroke each other while i bang the shit outta my hot wife and mistresses.
windoggi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Kawasaki is faster than your Ducati.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ducati. you are just another in the long line of keyboard warriors, tough talk , and little else. Why dont you go enlist, and be productive with all your energy.
Boggsman
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: