myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
another psycho ay-rab?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
isobars

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Radical imam praises alleged Fort Hood shooter

By PAMELA HESS (AP) – Monday AM
WASHINGTON — The personal Web site for a radical American imam living in Yemen who had contact with two 9/11 hijackers is praising alleged Fort Hood shooter Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan as a hero.

The posting Monday on the Web site for Anwar al Awlaki, who was a spiritual leader at two mosques where three 9/11 hijackers worshipped [and described by Hasan as one his favorite imams], said American Muslims who condemned the attacks on the Texas military base last week are hypocrites who have committed treason against their religion.

Two U.S. intelligence officials told The Associated Press the Web site was Al Awlaki's. They spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss intelligence collection.

Anwar said the only way a Muslim can justify serving in the U.S. military is if he intends to "follow in the footsteps of men like Nidal."

Copyright © 2009 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.

I repeat, Keycocker: what DID kill the 13 people who died in Hasan's attack if, as you claim, "he killed nobody"?
jp5

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you believe Arab TV is calling that asshole a hero???
feuser

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know, but I can't understand that the mental condition of this man went unnoticed and unchecked. You'd think that special attention would be paid to the mental state of soldiers about to deploy. This looks definitely like a screwup to me.

To me, the act in itself is lunacy. It doesn't serve any purpose, nor is opening fire into an unarmed crowd brave by any standards. It most certainly doesn't deserve the attention it is getting.

Let's pay attention to who will profit from this crime. This crisis means TV ratings, further entrenchment of political and cultural adversaries. The deepening of the rift between the East and West serves only those who're not interested progress towards peaceful coëxistence.

Mike said it here:
"why isn't [terrorism] being shouted from the "news" media most of you watch..."

http://www.windsurfing.kasail.com/
feuser

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tradewinds wrote:
And the military knew he had emailed the radical iman who served at the Virginia mosque when he had his mom's funeral there and has since moved to Afghanistan and is a radical organizer there--- he had emailed him more than once several mo. ago... and yet the military ignored it!!!!! It's probably due in part to the pressure to be PC....

I don't see how that has anything to do with PC. If you have evidence that one of your soldiers is troubled, let alone in contact with a known radical, you don't need to do a lot of profiling. You just need to act upon the information and intervene before the guy walks into a gun shop, legally acquires a body-armor penetrating handgun and proceeds to kill thirteen people with it.

http://www.gundealeronline.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=3868929230

isobars

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tradewinds wrote:
alot of people had to die and be injured for the military to learn a lesson.

Did they learn a lesson? The Army Chief of Staff still insists that diversity is worth more than security, or some such nonsense.
feuser

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
tradewinds wrote:

Did they learn a lesson? The Army Chief of Staff still insists that diversity is worth more than security, or some such nonsense.

Yes, purge the Army from all ethnic groups whose members have committed violent crimes in the past. What a genius.

keycocker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iso wrote "Where have I been wrong? Re-read carefully before responding."
I was mistaken about the number of deaths,
Iso, George Bush and Rush have NEVER been wrong about anything, but I lack this supernatural power they have.
keycocker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

feuser wrote:
isobars wrote:
tradewinds wrote:

Yes, purge the Army from all ethnic groups whose members have committed violent crimes in the past. What a genius.

Yes we must get rid of all the ayrahbs from the Army.All the black people too-you know what they are like. Of course most murderers in prison and psycho wards are are white guys. Perhaps we need to get rid of all of them as well in order to make the American military safe for ...uh...
ducati

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dan weiss insists that even though the ayrab terrorist has murdered 13 of our brave americans, he is still a good "american." isn't there a law against treason and/or espionage? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
DanWeiss

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ducati wrote:
dan weiss insists that even though the ayrab terrorist has murdered 13 of our brave americans, he is still a good "american." isn't there a law against treason and/or espionage? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Uh, please quote the language where I said that. What I did say is that Hasan is an American. That's all I said. You use the ethnic slurs and intentionally misrepresent what I said. Not that you are fooling anyone . . . you racist pig.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

Jump to: