myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
another psycho ay-rab?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
keycocker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"So the truth comes out: you don't believe radical Islamic terrorists are a threat to the West"
One of the key features of being a Talk Radio Conservative is to assign stupid opinions to others and then smugly sit back and feel good because they are so stupid for having those opinions.
It is a form of mental masturbation usually confined to the ignorant in our society, but can ensnare even an educated man who listens to propaganda all day that was intended for someone a lot dumber.
A second feature is the difficulty a person who listens sometimes has in identifying the enemy.
With the exception of Talk show hosts no one knows the truth of what happened because that left wing organization called the FBI is still investigating hard facts.
I would like to venture a guess, Mike stated his guess. If I am wrong I will say so as is usual here. If Mike is wrong we may get radio silence also as usual here.
I agree with a cop who told me out surfing this morning that this was a classic case of suicide by cop. He fired at random, killing nobody. If a trained US soldier is trying to kill everyone in a room with two guns blazing, hearts and heads are the targets. If he wants the cops to kill him he just shoots aimlessly.If a Christian or Muslimin about to die he is likely to say Allah Akbar or Jesus Saves as a last hope for heaven.
Either way you still wind up in Hell and real Christians or Muslims think you are a psycho.
isobars

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

keycocker wrote:
1. He fired at random, killing nobody.

2. If a trained US soldier is trying to kill everyone in a room with two guns blazing, hearts and heads are the targets.

1. What killed his 13 dead victims ... heart attacks? You don't fire off >100 rounds in four minutes at running targets and hit heads and center of mass consistently.

2. I had more firearms training than he had. I actually FIRED a revolver at a bullseye target 10 times. As a doctor, he probably had zero firearms training. They get direct commissions as captains straight out of the med school at taxpayers' expense.
isobars

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LHDR wrote:
isobars wrote:
... I hope the terrorist POS awakens from his alleged coma and lives for another 50 years in horrible physical pain.

But you know who's even worse, on a national scale? The Obamedia -- ABCCBSNBCMSNBCCNNNYTWPNewsweekETC -- who are telling their dwindling, ill-informed audience that this was anything more or less than radical Islamic terrorism.

Is this person arguing that these media outlets are worse than a person who just killed a dozen people??

Sorry for thinking ahead; let me explain for those who don't see the big picture.

Every time our media or politicians or bleeding hearts misrepresent a jihadi terrorist act -- as the emerging evidence implies this probably is -- as a random nutjob incident, the collective number of heads in the sand increases, leaving us ever more vulnerable to more such and much larger attacks. How's 13 thousand in the next WTC-level attack gonna grab you?

I have not said, because as of last night it's not certain, that this was a preplanned act of jihad. But since the unfolding evidence indicates that it is, it is dangerously wrong for the media to say it is not. Media news' job is to report facts, not PC presumption, and leave the speculation to non-news sources.

Mike
windoggi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
How's 13 thousand in the next WTC-level attack gonna grab you?
Mike

How do you know its going to be 13 thousand? I'm calling the FBI!

mac

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the contrary, I think Mike Fick is the best available information that the military makes you angry and crazy and willing to blame everyone else for your problems.
keycocker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iso said
"As of Fri AM, the jihad part has become obvious. So why isn't that being shouted from the "news".......The news media should stick to the facts -- apparently he had been trained by mullahs in U.S. madrassas to wage jihad"
Now he says:
"I have not said, because as of last night it's not certain, that this was a preplanned act of jihad."
You could gain a lot of respect here by just saying-I was wrong when I repeated Talk Radio BS on this forum. I am much better informed now by watching the real news, because they have been sticking to the facts a lot closer than TR.
feuser

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:

Sorry for thinking ahead; let me explain for those who don't see the big picture.

Every time our media or politicians or bleeding hearts misrepresent a jihadi terrorist act -- as the emerging evidence implies this probably is -- as a random nutjob incident, the collective number of heads in the sand increases, leaving us ever more vulnerable to more such and much larger attacks. How's 13 thousand in the next WTC-level attack gonna grab you?

I have not said, because as of last night it's not certain, that this was a preplanned act of jihad. But since the unfolding evidence indicates that it is, it is dangerously wrong for the media to say it is not. Media news' job is to report facts, not PC presumption, and leave the speculation to non-news sources.

Mike

If, in that world according to Fick, the media were able to press us into action - based on what were yet to be confirmed allegations, what would it be?

Close that place "Guns Galore" where the weapon was purchased? God forbid, no....

Maybe fire all Arab Americans currently serving in the media?

No, really, what would Mike do?

http://www.windsurfing.kasail.com/

Last edited by feuser on Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
swchandler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wondered about that too. isobars is on his own jihad of sorts, and that's a bit worrisome. Still, on the overall scheme of things, I'm awfully glad that he's on the sideline as a retired nobody stuck in the Eastern Washington state desert. Little doubt though, he's always totally on the fringe. It's a guaranteed outcome.
isobars

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

keycocker wrote:
You could gain a lot of respect here by just saying-I was wrong

Where have I been wrong? Re-read carefully before responding.
ducati

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the damn media now reports that he has ties to terrorist groups, so why are they downplaying the "terrorism?"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: