myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
another psycho ay-rab?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
windoggi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank God I'm an atheist. As long as we humans keep treating make-believe like its reality, this sort of thing will continue to happen. Always has, always will. The brand is irrelevant...all religions are capable of coming up with a holy justification to kill. Ya, know?
isobars

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

keycocker wrote:
I got the impression this mans training came in our own military-not Osamas.

There were 16,000+ murders last year by "Christians" in this country.

They weren't shouting, "Allah Akbar" or "God is Great" as they fired.
They hadn't tried over and over to convert their patients to Islam,
or to persuade them to fight the infidel (i.e., you and me).
Very few of them volunteered to join the military for a free medical degree, then rejected the military and sued to get out once they got their education.
Very few of them joined the military, took an oath to defend you and me from foreign harm, then openly chose their religion over that oath, gave away their earthly belongings, then did all they could to become a suicide shooter.

I hope the terrorist POS awakens from his alleged coma and lives for another 50 years in horrible physical pain.

But you know who's even worse, on a national scale? The Obamedia -- ABCCBSNBCMSNBCCNNNYTWPNewsweekETC -- who are telling their dwindling, ill-informed audience that this was anything more or less than radical Islamic terrorism. [/i]
DanWeiss

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
keycocker wrote:
I got the impression this mans training came in our own military-not Osamas.

There were 16,000+ murders last year by "Christians" in this country.

They weren't shouting, "Allah Akbar" or "God is Great" as they fired.
They hadn't tried over and over to convert their patients to Islam,
or to persuade them to fight the infidel (i.e., you and me).
Very few of them volunteered to join the military for a free medical degree, then rejected the military and sued to get out once they got their education.
Very few of them joined the military, took an oath to defend you and me from foreign harm, then openly chose their religion over that oath, gave away their earthly belongings, then did all they could to become a suicide shooter.

I hope the terrorist POS awakens from his alleged coma and lives for another 50 years in horrible physical pain.

But you know who's even worse, on a national scale? The Obamedia -- ABCCBSNBCMSNBCCNNNYTWPNewsweekETC -- who are telling their dwindling, ill-informed audience that this was anything more or less than radical Islamic terrorism. [/i]

Don't assert as fact unproven allegations from a crime unless you are a witness. And you are not. Nobody can confirm that the guy said what you allege as he shot up the place. In fact, the FBI has denied that he said that with any degree of certainty.

How do you know what was said by a psychiatrist to his patients while within the confines of therapy? Were you there? No.

Mike, you rip into the "media" then employ what you hear or read on or in the media in an attempt to support your points. A touch of hypocrisy, perhaps?
swchandler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the murder wasn't associated with a person of Middle Eastern descent that was in some way involved in Islam, much of the nonsense being spouted by some here wouldn't have any credibility at all. No doubt, such a murderous act is incredibly horrendous and uncalled for, yet stuff like this seems to happen out of the woodwork without an patent clear cause. Think back not too long ago about the mass murders at Virginia State. The killer then wasn't a Muslim, but the act nonetheless was similarly horrendous and surprising in nature.

In considering a tragedy like what happened in Texas, it's foolish to jump to conclusions that aren't based on any proven facts. We must be patient to really learn what happened, if that's even possible. Time will tell.
keycocker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A pastor in Kansas brings his whole flock to the funerals of dead gay soldiers to call them dread names for the benefit of the family and make sure that he goes to hell.
A pastor in Kansas City prayed with his wife after he shot her.She survived when the police shot him in mid prayer,
A couple held a woman captive for many years while killing a couple of others.They prayed with her every day.They eventually were busted handing out Christian literature.
The largest number of terrorist attacks have been recorded in Ireland where Protestants terrorists kill Catholic terrorists and vice versa.
From this should I conclude that Christians are mostly nasty killers for their religious beliefs or that murderers don the cloak of religion but are not really Christians OR Muslims at all?
And why do you never hear about this on Talk Radio? Obviously a coverup by Obamas Christian government. No wait- that was Georges Christian government.
isobars

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the truth comes out: you don't believe radical Islamic terrorists are a threat to the West.

And Bush or Israel took down the WTC, a cherry bomb got the Pentagon, Flight 93 went into the Pittsburgh Triangle, and NASA faked the moon landings.

Man, if you'd just told us that months ago, we couldda saved a ton of time.
LHDR

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
... I hope the terrorist POS awakens from his alleged coma and lives for another 50 years in horrible physical pain.

But you know who's even worse, on a national scale? The Obamedia -- ABCCBSNBCMSNBCCNNNYTWPNewsweekETC -- who are telling their dwindling, ill-informed audience that this was anything more or less than radical Islamic terrorism.

Is this person arguing that these media outlets are worse than a person who just killed a dozen people??

That same kind of mindset may goad the demonstrators against the Danish cartoons, who demonize a newspaper instead of fighting the real crimes in their world.

Unless I misunderstand, or this statement can somehow be justified by the person who posted it, it seems (at best) insane to me.
-lhdr
mac

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's see, religious fanatics of various sects have bombed buildings throughout the world, convinced that their religion, and only their religion, shows the true path. In America, the breeding ground is the evangelical nutcases who want to kill abortion doctors, and Obama. In Afghanistan and Pakistan it is the Wahabi sect.

The issue has always been, how do you "fight" terrorists without creating more. So far invading their countries has worked really well.
windoggi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LHDR wrote:

Unless I misunderstand, or this statement can somehow be justified by the person who posted it, it seems (at best) insane to me.
-lhdr

welcome to Isoland.

DanWeiss

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

windoggie wrote:

welcome to Isoland.

Or, merely Isolation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: