myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
PROOF: Obama IS the end of the free world
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 407, 408, 409  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nw30

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Hard to believe that I agree with Isobars on this one--although QE did help my stock holdings recover. The money should have gone into stimulus that built badly needed infrastructure. Oh, doh, it would have gone into such a stimulus if the Republicans hadn't been such buttheads!

LOL, this is exactly what I was talking about when I said that you remind me of my ex-wife.
Even when you feel compelled to say something civil, you can't help yourself from inserting a jab, classic BS'ness.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Maybe you'd be better off not saying anything, you're killing yourself.
mac

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. polite, who is incapable of criticism of Obama, but specializes in ad hominem attacks by liars, missed the memo. The Republicans killed all efforts to stimulate the economy further. Did you miss that point? Did you ever have something constructive--and honest--to say about the current administration? Must have missed it.
nw30

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh no, when you try to make a point you, you cancel yourself out with a following jab, so why would anybody want to take your alternative view seriously?
You think you can convince somebody that they are wrong by insulting them, you'd think that somebody, like you, who is/was a teacher would know that it doesn't work that way. We're talking debate 101 here, it works in the real world as well as it works in the classroom.

You could make your cause a whole lot easier if you weren't were such a .............
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
Ahh no, when you try to make a point you, you cancel yourself out with a following jab, so why would anybody want to take your alternative view seriously?
You think you can convince somebody that they are wrong by insulting them, you'd think that somebody, like you, who is/was a teacher would know that it doesn't work that way. We're talking debate 101 here, it works in the real world as well as it works in the classroom.

You could make your cause a whole lot easier if you weren't were such a .............
If your axiom was correct Fox news and all right wing radio would have gone bankrupt years ago. Rush started the severe discourse calling females feminazis, calling a female Janet Reno was it butch, the president slick whilly, and even insulting the appearance of two presidents pre-teen and teenage daughters on air.

Now Michael savage another major real hate talker is really violating your axiom.

While you may like attacking the daughters of presidents physical looks and support it as well as the hating right wing, I believe those who support starting this and supporting this should pay a price.

Glad you in your mind can decide what makes the individual poster or world more credible. you are a decider in your own mind. if you dish it be ready to get it back...

do you believe in eye for an eye justice? or do onto others as they do onto you? do you believe the lies in the right wing media is bearing false witness?

nw30

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is some more info from the extreme right winged media for you guys to play wack-a-mole over, just don't fight over the mallot. I prefer this place to be somewhat peaceful.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Obama’s Big Lie is destroying his credibility
By Michael Goodwin

November 13, 2013 | 5:36am

When I first saw the headline saying Bill Clinton was advising President Obama to “honor his commitment,” I had to laugh. The idea of Monica Lewinsky’s boyfriend as moral referee always cracks me up.

Then I got to wondering. Which commitment was Clinton talking about?

Is it the one Obama made to the Israeli people, that he had their backs and would never let Iran get a nuclear weapon? Or was it his promise to enforce a “red line” in Syria?

Or maybe it was Obama’s promise to “never rest” until we caught the terrorists who killed our ambassador and three other Americans in Libya?

Or was Clinton talking about the many times the president said he would “never rest” until every American who wanted a job had one?

Or maybe he was talking about the pledge to change the tone in Washington? Or to go through the budget “line by line” and cross out the waste driving up the deficit?

You get the picture — any of those whoppers would qualify. But, of course, Clinton was talking about the broken promise of the moment, the one where Obama vowed that “if you like your health insurance, you can keep it.”

It ranks as one of the biggest presidential lies of modern times, all the more so because Obama repeated it 30 times. The fallout of millions being forced from their policies, an experience exacerbated by the hapless Web site, has created a crisis of confidence so vast, it threatens to swallow the second term.

So Clinton, who falsely swore he never had sex with that woman, spoke from experience when he told an interviewer, “The president should honor his commitment to those people and let them keep what they got.”

He knows the Big Lie is shredding Obama’s ace in the hole — his personal credibility. The key to Obama’s political success is that his job-approval ratings generally have been higher than the public’s view of his policies.

From the economy to health care to foreign policy, voters were mostly negative on the policies. But when it came to Obama himself, more Americans, often a majority, said they liked him, trusted him and believed he had their interests at heart.

ObamaCare is breaking that bond — and creating a domino effect. The public is turning ever harder against his policies, with only 31 percent now supporting him on the economy and 32 percent on immigration in the latest Pew poll.

Most important, they are also giving a thumbs-down on his overall performance. Pew finds that only 41 percent approve of his handling of the presidency, down 14 points since December, while 53 percent disapprove. And Quinnipiac late Tuesday found he’s hit a new low with 39 percent approval, while a majority said he’s not honest.

No president can lead from such a deep, discredited hole. And his ratings are likely to keep sinking because, once the Web site is fixed, millions more “shoppers” will get sticker shocks from the new policies ObamaCare requires. And next year comes the employer mandate, which will shake up the policies and prices of millions of others.

So Clinton’s advice that Obama “let them keep what they got,” is, in a vacuum, a perfectly logical escape route.

But even if it were possible, the reversal would be a dagger in the heart of ObamaCare. The whole Rube Goldberg scheme depends on using insurance policies to distribute wealth from healthy young Americans to older, sicker ones. Letting people keep the policies they have effectively repeals the president’s signature achievement.

Clinton’s advice, then, won’t fly. But if he, or anybody else, has another idea about how Obama can wriggle out of the mess he created, they should speak up very quickly. Otherwise, it will be too late to make a difference.

http://nypost.com/2013/11/13/obamas-latest-broken-promise-is-destroying-his-credibility/
keycocker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The absolute gigantic "scandals" like Benghazi have been eclipsed by the absolutely gigantic scandal of keeping your ins.
This is the most absolutely gigantic scandal in all of presidential history in fact.
This is specially huge because all the other "scandals" had little or no connection to Obama.
There will be more.
Many errors are made by gov. employees , half of them Republicans like the fast and furious guys.
All those errors can be exaggerated and Blamed on Obama.
swchandler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NW30 digs in the trash and comes up with another hit piece on President Obama. What else is new?

How easy is it to craft a negative message by twisting the facts? Too easy in my book. But, what does that really say about the side dishing it out? You know, I'm hard pressed to find anything that shows that they are working on anything meaningful for the American people, or for that matter, the world. The way that I see it, it's the folks in the Obama Administration who are actually trying to do something productive that are always the target of the negative criticism. While I'm not always happy with all the goals or the methods being used by the Obama Administration, I can appreciate the vision, determination and the many attempts at progress.

NW30, you can continually toss stones, but what have you brought to the table? What would you do, and who would you honestly support? Please tell us why that would make a difference, and why that would put us on a productive and meaningful path for the nation? Of the hapless Republican critics that love to throw stones, what about their vision for America, and where are their noteworthy successes? All I see is a desert out there on your side of the fence.

Why don't you tell us about the health care system you would promote, and please explain how that will solve all of our problems in a cost effective way. Tell us about how your side is really changing the landscape for the better. I thinking that if you pulled out the credentials and accomplishments for those that you support, there would be nothing there.

Why don't you prove me wrong?
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NW ...I actually hope rightys like you keep your Drudge IV on full throttle. In the mean time, the stock market, real estate market and tech economy are going BALLISTIC. Like Chandler said, another hit piece from NW...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
nw30

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
NW ...I actually hope rightys like you keep your Drudge IV on full throttle. In the mean time, the stock market, real estate market and tech economy are going BALLISTIC. Like Chandler said, another hit piece from NW...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Mallet swingers unite! Hoo-waa!!

I'm glad you're enjoying the stock market, I am also, but when the fed stops printing money, which artificially keeps it pumped up, I'm divesting.

As for the real estate market, most of the buys are cash. If you got the cash, it's a buyers market. Mortgages are hard to qualify for, as they should be, so very few of the buys involve a mortgage, you know, the people who could really use a house. First time buyers, good luck.

P.S. Drudge? You go there often?
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AHH, The secret Grasshopa is to know when to jump to the next Bush....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 407, 408, 409  Next
Page 408 of 409

Jump to: