myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
PROOF: Obama IS the end of the free world
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 347, 348, 349 ... 407, 408, 409  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jbassking

I can promise you with 100% certainty, Romney will not be on the View while mid-east midgets are across town trashing and threatening America and our allies. And he will not be going to a fund raiser on the day our embassy is attacked and our ambassador and three others are murdered! And when Romney stands in front of the UN he will not make excuses and apologies like the spineless American hating fraud obama.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

matty, Intrade has Romney at 3-1 today, he was at 4-1 on Monday. Why dont you logon and bet? Rove has virtually guaranteed a victory, should be easy money for you.
mac

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NW30. You think a columnist for the Drudge report is more credible than the Easter Bunny?
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

8% movement in one day, not bad. Do you think obamas a lock boggs?
obama has a lot going for him , sadly none involves succsess or results. But Jayzee thinks he's the bomb. Pretty freakin sad.

Not hiding anywhere, just having lots of fun, and not wasting my time arguing with obots.

Thats me on the vineyard, Nevin Sayer is just out of the frame. I guess nevin and the mark(boat in foreground) also give Kerry lessons, they say he is not bad.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do I think Obama is a "lock"? No ...Do I think he will win? Yes, I do. I disagree with you on O's record, and I'm not sure diverting with Jay Z is effective. Kerry is a solid windsurfer, a couple Crissy buddies have sailed with him, and say he still rips on the race gear, and hes a strong kiter, Obama could have used his debate skills last night too.
keycocker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a single person he claims there is no bias in the media except Mr Gybe just now.
Silly idea which Gybe is assigning to others as usual. Easy to be "correct" when you think up opinions on both sides and pass them out to others.
jp5

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
jbassking

I can promise you with 100% certainty, Romney will not be on the View while mid-east midgets are across town trashing and threatening America and our allies. And he will not be going to a fund raiser on the day our embassy is attacked and our ambassador and three others are murdered! And when Romney stands in front of the UN he will not make excuses and apologies like the spineless American hating fraud obama.

Mitt promised us a rose garden. The question in my mind is, what is he going to use for fertilizer?
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boggs you may right, we will see. There is a local money talk show host Barry Armstrong who mentions that intrade thing often.

Obama has had good momentum lately , but in my opinion he seriously screwed up when he went on the View and to Vegas. I think it may prove to be a enormous mistake.
isobars

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even the left and far left media, pundits, and administration are bemoaning Obummer's lousy performance last night. Plough, Maher, BSNBC, CNN, Lanny Davis, far left big city newspapers ... everybody says he stepped in a pile and on an organ big time. He looked like Nixon without the sweat: angry, scowling, no eye contact, awful lips-only fake smile (Romney's face was at least better rehearsed). No contest, and Obama knows it. Look for a much more aggressive pres next debate, and hopefully an equally responsive Romney, if necessary.
isobars

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder whether Obama's endlessly repeated outright lies in the debate and in today's speech in Denver bother ANY of the lefties here. Politifact and other fact check orgs say Romney was right, that he has never advocated anything resembling a $5T tax cut, that corps get no tax cuts for outsourcing jobs, and that Bain Capital was not a job outsourcer.

Outright liar, criminally misinformed, or simply stupid; which is it?

Last edited by isobars on Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 347, 348, 349 ... 407, 408, 409  Next
Page 348 of 409

Jump to: