myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Does Dude,Bro,Man still live?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
feuser

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
isobars is a hateful old man suffering from an awful lot of frustration. Being so worked up and bent inside, he just had to let some of it spill out here. Why stop with just mac and me? Why not list all the folks here you hate and readily brag about censoring on your computer?

actually, the censoring is going on in his mind. Which explains a lot.

http://www.windsurfing.kasail.com/
swchandler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I've learned over time is that isobars really can't see himself, and that's unfortunately his bane and doom.

He has so much to say, and we all know that he can't hold back, but when it comes down to it, he can't take an outside view of himself. He rants about many topics, particularly politics and global warming, but he's not retrospect of what he said and did. He'll capitalize words and statements, readily use expletives slimly disguised with various symbols, and will eagerly offer untruths as fact. For somewhat of a sample of his style, one only needs look back at his comments on this thread concerning DudeBroMan. Hell, isobars was the original one demanding his banishment from the forum. His bold intolerance is legendary here and elsewhere.

But it comes down to it, he sees himself as some kind of levelheaded agent of sense, fairness and goodwill. It's quite clear that he can't see himself as others do. No doubt, isobars completely lacks humility and an ability to look back at his actions honestly.

Totally incorrigible. Ever seen him apologize for anything?

Last edited by swchandler on Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
windoggi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
sailingjoe wrote:
With the kind of nasty personal attacks that Dan Weiss offers here, there's no doubt why teens will shy away from the sport and USwindsurfing. How do they allow such a guy to post and claim he is a representative of their group?

You're kidding ... right? The PRESIDENT of the USWA, "mac" (Jim McGrath), is the most vitriolic assaultmeister here; he levies far more baseless personal attacks than anyone here, with the possible exceptions of you and the guy who publicly advocates shooting neighbors' noisy pets, Steve Chandler. Those two have the honor of occupying the first two slots in my internet filter. I would never allow my kids or advise friends to join a program anyone like McGrath is involved with. I'd sooner have them work with ACORN.

Mike

Yeah, I know this McGrath fellow. He has a beard. What's THAT all about?

mogunn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
You're kidding ... right? The PRESIDENT of the USWA, "mac" (Jim McGrath), is the most vitriolic assaultmeister here; he levies far more baseless personal attacks than anyone here, with the possible exceptions of you and the guy who publicly advocates shooting neighbors' noisy pets, Steve Chandler. Those two have the honor of occupying the first two slots in my internet filter. I would never allow my kids or advise friends to join a program anyone like McGrath is involved with. I'd sooner have them work with ACORN.

Shocked

ducati

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

windoggie wrote:
isobars wrote:
sailingjoe wrote:
With the kind of nasty personal attacks that Dan Weiss offers here, there's no doubt why teens will shy away from the sport and USwindsurfing. How do they allow such a guy to post and claim he is a representative of their group?

Mike

Yeah, I know this McGrath fellow. He has a beard. What's THAT all about?

hehehe. i've heard of him too! he's a dorky old coot that walks around with shorts, wingtips and black, knee-hi socks!

Last edited by ducati on Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
pueno

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coyotewindsurf wrote:
"Buddy, I GOTTA charge you extra... ...That was the biggest pantload I've ever seen!

If anybody knows about pantloads, it's SailingJoe The Plumber.

Swifty knows to plunge right in.....

...where he belongs...
swchandler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mo,

I love the total theater you create, and it's all based on the facts. Your work is truly top flight, and always so timely too.
DanWeiss

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
sailingjoe wrote:

Mike

Mike, Karen Marriott is the president of US Windsurfing. She succeeded Jim when his term expired. Once again, get your facts straight.
ducati

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is it true that he now heads up NAMBLA?
windoggi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your beard tickles!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: