myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Duxbury parking restrictions after Labor Day?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Eastern and Central USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boardsurfr

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:01 pm    Post subject: Duxbury parking restrictions after Labor Day? Reply with quote

Does anyone know if the resident parking restrictions are enforced after Labor Day in Duxbury? Most places around here relax restrictions after Labor Day. However, the "Residents with sticker only" sign is still up on the Duxbury lot on the far end of the Powderpoint bridge, and I previously saw fines of > $200 threatened there.

I don't have a problem using the open lot before the bridge with East or NE wind. But for N and NW winds, starting on the other side of the bridge makes more sense.

Thanks -

Peter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:01 am    Post subject: Duxbury Reply with quote

Hi Peter

I have always used the parking lot after "swim season" without any problem. The spot is good for NE-N sailing. Beware of the tide and weeds may be an issue. Sailable on four hours or better of either side of high tide. Hope you are putting all of those ABK skills to work.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Eastern and Central USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: