myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
baggy drysuit comparison (3 listed) recommendation?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
windwardpartners

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back what up with facts, Mike? The fact that I am a conservative? Or that I think you're an idiot? It is a fact that I am, and that I do.

Your post was based on some notion of 'uber liberals' and a moderator whose politics don't agree with your own. I simply wanted to point out the fact that even conservatives think you're an idiot.
isobars

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

windwardpartners wrote:
Back what up with facts, Mike? The fact that I am a conservative? Or that I think you're an idiot? It is a fact that I am, and that I do.

Um, hmmmm .... and that's the best proof you have ... that a) you claim anonymously on the internet to be a conservative and b) I'm wrong about some unspecified issue. Powerful arguments, those.

BTW ... "Windsurfing Discussions" isn't a political forum. If you want to poison that well, take it to the politics forum. I posted the killfile list here very specifically to help the thread's OP distinguish between fact and fiction regarding Kokatat GoreTex suits.
swchandler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"BTW ... "Windsurfing Discussions" isn't a political forum. If you want to poison that well, take it to the politics forum. I posted the killfile list here very specifically to help the thread's OP distinguish between fact and fiction regarding Kokatat GoreTex suits."

What stinking pantload! Until isobars blew a fuse, I don't think that politics or all this hate came up on this thread.

mo's cartoon sheds a perfect light on the wingnut from the Great Northwest. History always follows one like a shadow. The world's the judge here.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:29 am    Post subject: Re: "People" Want to Know Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
windwardpartners wrote:
Sorry Mike, as a conservative (and proud of it) I too think you're an idiot.

People want to know, how does one join this list?

Yaaawwwwwwwnnnn ... back it up with facts. You have no idea how many hundreds of times -- probably thousands over the years -- we've seen people say my claims of fact are incorrect, with only a very small handful of proofs thereof over the decades, and zero proofs I've ever lied. Unsupported accusations are just bullets fired directly into the accuser's foot. Prove the fallacy of a few of my factual claims and you'll have some credibility.

I've told the group many times what kind of behavior it takes to get booted. It takes a pretty low class of being to make the list; if you make the grade you'll be in poor company. That's why there are laws against the behavior that gets them PLONKed.

Sorry ISO,
No factual basis needed in referring to you as an "idiot". I dont need to refer to the Encyclopedia Britannica to know you're a douchebag. Proud to be on the list, it looks like a lot of good quality fellow windsurfers.
Boggsman
tombrady3841

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boggsy

you are on top of the list!!!!!

It's not alphabetized, so I guess your #1

T
swchandler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, and I thought that mac and I were number 1 and 2. I guess it goes to show that isobars is peeking around his blinders and updating his stats.

Congrats to Boggsman for a job well done.
mogunn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
I guess it goes to show that isobars is peeking around his blinders and updating his stats.

Y'all know he's an admitted creepy peeper.

(link)

Shocked

pirat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the Bare Polar Heat and hate the way it fits. From your body description I'd guess you would too. Excellent decision by you not getting that one.
ron.c

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BS aside

I on my 4th drysuit, second Bare. The first one was an on-sale-cast-off in the Gorge 15 years ago. A beautiful suit that got worn right into the ground. The second, current series, does not have the same flexible neoprene, so size is critical. I went through 3 to get it right. I love the concept of neoprene legs and a loose top, but not being made out of Goretex is a drawback. Mike is 100% right, anyone who has used a Goretex suit (me in microelectronics) would never go back to polyester or what ever!

The Bare doesn't owe me anything - 2 trips this week 1 OK/SoSo sail and a good SUP effort at sunrise this morning.

RC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: