myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Harpoon IPA
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Eastern and Central USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pueno

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DanWeiss wrote:
sailingjoe wrote:
Knowing this will give the stalking troll encouragement, I admit that I did read his last post. SNIPPY-SNIP

Anytime you post a reply it is implied that you read the post(s) to which you are making your reply -despite your usual denials. Who do you think you are fooling, Tycoonguy?

Oh, BTW, the storm was a wind event for the Cape and Islands. Bad call, Brucie.

"Anytime you post...."

Dan, from TycoonguyBrucie, that would be considered a Hot Air Event.
sailingjoe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We had a great windsurfing session yesterday afternoon. We finally got some good, steady wind on Cape Cod. Once finished and back on the road, I quaffed a few Long Trail IPA's. Actually I think they didn't taste as good as the Harpoon's, but having been at both brewery locations, I must state that the water in Vermont must be better for drinking than that in Boston Harbor.
pueno

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sailing wrote:
We had a great windsurfing session yesterday afternoon. We finally got some good, steady wind on Cape Cod. Once finished and back on the road, I quaffed a few Long Trail IPA's. Actually I think they didn't taste as good as the Harpoon's, but having been at both brewery locations, I must state that the water in Vermont must be better for drinking than that in Boston Harbor.

At first you denigrated Harpoon -- something about "Crappy South Boston Brew. Great for witless stevedoers [sic] and uneducated longshoremen."

Now you think it's pretty good. Does that make you a witless "stevedoer" or an uneducated longshoremen? (At least you got the "witless" and "uneducated" parts right about yourself.)

You MUST state that the water in Vermont MUST be better for drinking than Boston Harbor water?

Brucie, is it any wonder that nobody takes you seriously?

A clown. A witless, uneducated clown.
DanWeiss

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sailingjoe wrote:

Shame on you! Drunk driving ("Once on the road, I quaffed a few") is not only a felony but a felony for very important reasons. Since you admitted to a felony, don't be surprised if you are targeted for observation by Falmouth's finest. The call has been made Wink
sailingjoe

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dan, you are not only patronizing but pedantic. Quaffing a beer or two doesn't constitute enough alcohol to make a drunken driver. Since when was it a felony? I though you had added something to the thread by correcting my assumption that Harpoon was made with Boston Harbor water. Once again you have added nothing important. In fact, Harpoon also has a brewery in Windsor, Vt. (I just bought a case and the maps printed on it show the locations. The I.P.A. also tastes better than Long Trail.) This is the home of Mt. Ascutney and the former home of Charles Bronson. He collected motorcyles in his barn there before he died recently. It's a great crossroads area. Once I stumbled across a barn full of old Sleighs. Maxfield Parrish painted the mountain. Mt. Ascutney is a good ski area but it lies in Brownsville. Their only problem is that they can't take enough water out of the nearby watershed to make much snow. The Conn. River, however, has plenty. One summer in my youth I lived in a tent along side the river. The nights were always cool and sometimes downright cold. The dew in the grass was downright saturating. A wild animal used to come around and snuggle up to me outside the tent to get warm. I never did find out what it was. Porcupine?
DanWeiss

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You idiot. "Quaffing a few" means that you drank at least three, and drank in your car while "on the road." If convicted for drunk driving you risk a penalty of up to 2.5 years in prison. That means it is a felony, dumb-ass. Then again, you may simply have been violating the open container law given your girth and its probable ability to metabolize copious amounts of booze.

I didn't know your affinity for beasts of the forest, but your affinity for posting information entirely unrelated to the initial subject of your post is well known.

Once again, please take command of your native language. Make momma proud.
jingebritsen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not much of an IPA fan myself. Sam Adams Scotch Ale, or Irish Red: OMG they're great!
http://www.epicgearusa.com/
outcast

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harpoon? Crappy South Boston Brew. Great for witless stevedoers and uneducated longshoremen. Yes, your kind of beverage.

In fact, Harpoon also has a brewery in Windsor, Vt. (I just bought a case and the maps printed on it show the locations.

pueno

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sailing wrote:
Dan, you are not only patronizing but pedantic. Quaffing a beer or two doesn't constitute enough alcohol to make a drunken driver. Since when was it a felony? I though you had added something to the thread by correcting my assumption that Harpoon was made with Boston Harbor water. Once again you have added nothing important. In fact, Harpoon also has a brewery in Windsor, Vt. (I just bought a case and the maps printed on it show the locations. The I.P.A. also tastes better than Long Trail.) This is the home of Mt. Ascutney and the former home of Charles Bronson. He collected motorcyles in his barn there before he died recently. It's a great crossroads area. Once I stumbled across a barn full of old Sleighs. Maxfield Parrish painted the mountain. Mt. Ascutney is a good ski area but it lies in Brownsville. Their only problem is that they can't take enough water out of the nearby watershed to make much snow. The Conn. River, however, has plenty. One summer in my youth I lived in a tent along side the river. The nights were always cool and sometimes downright cold. The dew in the grass was downright saturating. A wild animal used to come around and snuggle up to me outside the tent to get warm. I never did find out what it was. Porcupine?

Brucie, do you write content for Fox News?

-----

"The nights were always cool and sometimes downright cold. The dew in the grass was downright saturating."

Did that make you downright cold and wet?

-----

"A wild animal used to come around and snuggle up to me outside the tent to get warm. I never did find out what it was. Porcupine?"

Perhaps your moosie girlfriend?
sailingjoe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DanWeiss wrote:
You idiot.
Once again, please take command of your native language. Make momma proud.
Sorry I rattled your cage Dadio Dan. Thanks for the laugh, though. Here's a couple of bottles for you. Too bad I quaffed one of them. Considering it was from a Plymouth micro-brewery, it wasn't all that bad an Ale. The other, though, is more your kind of drink. Have a belt on me. It'll do wonders for your asinine writing style. (By the way my native language is Gaelic.)
DanWeiss wrote:
Then again, you may simply have been violating the open container law
Actually, I quaff them so fast there's no way the Mashpee Police could stop me with an open container.

outcast wrote:
Harpoon? Crappy South Boston Brew. Great for witless stevedoers and uneducated longshoremen. Yes, your kind of beverage.

In fact, Harpoon also has a brewery in Windsor, Vt. (I just bought a case and the maps printed on it show the locations.
Now, does that tell you something? Perhaps the Vt. brew might be better than the Boston Harbor one?

TurpAle.JPG
 Description:
The last two bottles on the Wall.
 Filesize:  257.55 KB
 Viewed:  12658 Time(s)

TurpAle.JPG

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Eastern and Central USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: