myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Lyle Sandbar shut down?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mr.bush

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

windreport said: (or Lewis & Clark professor project).

I knew it was those guy's fault. heh, heh. Heck, there'd be a lot less problems if Lewis and Clark didn't even go down the Columbia River. And all the way to the ocean, just for some salt. Hey Dick, why didn't you think of that and shoot those guys when you had the chance? (You were in government back then, right?)
ascott72

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what is the deal with going under the railroad bridge? Is there a path?What makes it sketchy?

Any chance that the CGWA can partner with the CGKA to work on developing access here? Either a path under the railroad tracks or a gate like they have at Doug's Beach would be great...
ascott72

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
They were surprised and impressed when the CGWA representative at that conference mentioned the cooperation and concessions the CGWA was able to get out of the RR when the new siding was built at Doug's. The RRs pretty much set the bar for intransigence.

So how was the CGWA able to obtain cooperation and/or concessions from the RR's at Doug's? Why can't that be used as a model to gain access at other places?

I confess ignorance to the politics involved. Can someone educate me.
DickCheney

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. President,

With all do respect I have been dodging the press. The Railroad has significant property rights/owned going back to the early 1900's.

If you want to make this an issue you need to get a petition signed by as many Wa State residents as you can...

To: Washington State Legislature
We the undersigned people of Washington hereby petition the Washington State Legislature to draft and pass an amendment to RCW (#) so that it reads in its entirety "Nothing in this section limits a local authority in placing additional restrictions upon citizens that need access to the Columbia River(with an exact address). This section does not require a local authorty within it's jurisdiction." (Amendment) No city or county shall prohibit, or restrict the crossing of the Railroad tracks(exact address). The state of Washington recognizes that citizens have the right to public waterways, and therefore the State of Washington is granting citizens to cross the tracks ( specfic location).

Sincerely,

The Undersigned

Politics-you try-and try again-then you succeed! This is how politics work contact your Senator. You don't need an Attorney. You need citizens with signatures and pressure on your State Senator.

Problems occur and may prevent: Federal Transportaion laws, Handicap laws, State laws, and local laws. It's real funny because property laws have encumbrances which protect land owners rights with anything obstructing the propert..tree branches..blah blah, so you can't tell the trooper you can jump the tracks, but maybe you can puff up the truth like my buddy dropped me off in his boat.

palin.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  13.33 KB
 Viewed:  17238 Time(s)

palin.jpg

penisout

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

liability?

But Doug's is a friggin food disposal unit waiting to happen, so that is very out of character (or part of the plan?).
- the cops are at Weyth as a turn around all the time and landowners north have them there all the time. Already a campsite for us at Herman. Lauch has cobblestone shallows for quite a way. And why is someone bringing back these evil persons? Quite sad a character. It's over ya know.
Rumsfeld

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what the facts are but somebody's certainly going to sit down with him and find out what he knows that they may not know, and make sure he knows what they know that he may not know.

What I am sure of that I know is that I don't know why any of you give a hoot about access to the Lyle Sandbar.

When is the last time that you knew that anyone who knows anything actually windsurfed there?

I know that my buddy Bush, who knows nothing, and my buddy Dick who knows everything, know enough to know not to windsurf at the Lyle Sandbar. Heck what kind of a bar is it anyway that you can't even get a drink?

[Insert Biblical Phrase]
DickCheney

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's all about civil liberties!
Rumsfeld

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dick, I know you have been out of office for a while, and you have been talking to the press more than usual. But how could you have forgotten that one of the foundations of your administration (sorry W), was to take away civil liberties? We don't support civil liberties. Jeezz.

What would Jesus do?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: