myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
the mods will delete topics, but not false profiles
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mogunn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

windoggie wrote:
All that and isobars too!!

Tightly wound isobars produce a whole lotta hot air...in real time too!

Smile

isobars

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, I looked it up. My wireless web acct saves me FAR more in dead dinosaurs than it costs, helps me choose and tune my sail at launches where the wind zone is too far offshore to evaluate by eye, and adds a (sometimes unique and significant) piece to the forecast pie. Unlike $78 to eat my sandwich at Lopez, it's worth the cost, to me.

Mike \m/
jesusjones

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:25 pm    Post subject: Just one point of view from a crazy man................ Reply with quote

Who really cares? I mean the Geezer thread of two seasons ago was the all time most read thread of all time, why? I didn’t get it, it was a really mean spirited thread, yet everyone got in on it. It was awful the way people put down some of the founding fathers of Gorge windsurfing the way they did. Sometimes it must just get boring talking about gear or on the water stuff; its fun to Yuk it up a little and keep it light. Why be so serious? Everyone’s different and I for one am trying to embrace that. I can’t stand all the character attacks on each other and negativity. However, if someone assaults me or loved ones I fight back. But Jesus Christ, life must be tough on some of these folks. If you read something and don’t like it just move on; why put gas on the fire, you’ll just get burned! If no one responds, the thread disappears; if you do, I guess you become Troll meat. Is that the way it is? Who made that dumb shit up? I’ll tell you who…….little momma’s boys who need the snot wiped of their nose by mommas but wipe rag. (For the record, I am by no means referring to anyone on this site!) There are many posts and statements that are intended to create little clicks and supporters. If you step out of line on one of these threads you get attacked. This is intended to generate fear for posters and/or humiliate them, even if they have a good point. Perhaps these efforts are Dr. Frankenstein himself trying to create a troll. Posters then become scared to be themselves because people will alienate and isolate from them, ruining their online experience. It’s possible now they have been labeled as a bad apple and influencing the community at large. Is this a popularity contest? Complete hooey is what it all is. Its idealistic control freaks is what it amounts too. Some people try to coral others into their thinking pattern to develop masturbators for their daily ego sessions…….think about it! The bottom line is you can participate or not, you don’t have to put others down and attack them for god’s sake. Find a thread you like and enjoy, don’t get sucked in if you don’t want to play. Some of the nonsense on here is absolutely hysterical and makes me happy, kind of like watching family guy or South Park. It’s complete off the wall shit that many people find entertaining. We all know there are plenty of people out there sniffing their own farts like fine wine waiting to put others down because…….well we’ll see why. P.S.> Thank you Iwindsurf for allowing us to keep our freedom on and off the water. It won’t ever be over till it’s really over. Know what I mean…….bye bye…………………
wingNutt

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa JesusJones, what the hell are you talking about?

You need to go walk on water or something.. get some of that out of your system.
andymc4610

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this crap...

http://www.iwindsurf.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12519&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=120
mogunn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andymc4610 wrote:
this crap...

as is this rant in no less than 3 threads...
isobars wrote:
Unlike $78 to eat my sandwich at Lopez...

Rolling Eyes

butcrack6

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coyotewindsurf wrote:
andymc4610 wrote:
this crap...

isobars wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Ah, I smell something foul.
BarackObama

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

butcrack6 wrote:
coyotewindsurf wrote:
andymc4610 wrote:
this crap...

isobars wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Ah, I smell something foul.

If you keep talking about the government, I'll send my internet tzar after you! MUAHAHAHA!

--

Turning the USA into the USSA since 2008!
mogunn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:04 pm    Post subject: what came first...the egg or the chicken? Reply with quote

What we have here is a failure to communicate.
Speaking of threads gone fowl, try this...
All your questions will be answered...in real time...trust me, just ask the chicken.

Smile

jesusjones

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:28 pm    Post subject: Doo doo brain Reply with quote

Where’s all the fart smellers, I mean smart fellers…….
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: