myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Right of way!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DickCheney

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blatantly,

The Sport of Windsurfing is not in harsh words dying. This (former) administration is not a troll. I find that abrassive. Ultimately, the Windsurfing community created a sport that revolutioned into a small town called HR.

With an effort the eventsite was created. The creation did not take place with a stimulas package. There is not Global warming! It's a scam! But we know one thing! We know we need to protect a nice beach in HR. If We all back-pack in what happens? Guess who pay's more cash as they drive in?

Rumsfeld has worked out a plan for the opposition. The President is working on a final plan that will work for us all. The President is going to Brief us!

Let's make Democracy work! And let's save Hood River!

GOP
Rumsfeld

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FredFX wrote:
I have three things to say to you trolls and people feeding the trolls:

1. Don't Feed the Trolls
2. If you do feed the trolls, feed them with the most awesomest and most beloved troll of all time:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yavx9yxTrsw
3. These trolls are either the mark of Brucie, or some stupid iKitesurfers

Dude the sailin' was so core gnar yesterday at the Hatch man. I was throwin' rad double fronts amigo until my skinny snapped. I was in the barge lane with a fatty bearin' down on me. I said Dude, I got the right of way man, you know, I'm like disabled, Go around pilot dude. Pilot dude tried to bust a move around me and beached that fatty on Wells. Man, that fatty was full of beer and we had a rager on Wells all night long. We burned half the island down in the bon fire. The river level came up over night dude and floated that fatty right. I scored some Chiba for pilot due and he squired me back to the Point. I got my spare skinny and Dude I was Mr. Dawn Patrol this morning. I had a 5 hour sess, non stop man. Dude I am seriously wiped. I got to feed my trolls and get some major sack time.
jesusjones

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL.............................................. Laughing
BarackObama

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Barack Hussein Obama,

And as the President and a Kenyan-born kiteboarder, I am bypassing the law and declaring that kiteboarders have RoW in all cases, no matter what.

P.S. we should redistribute your windsurf boards to the kiters, they are needier after all.

--
Turning the USA into the USSA since 2008!
Rumsfeld

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't automatically obey Presidential directives if you disagree or if you suspect he hasn't considered key aspects of the issue.
DickCheney

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. President Obama,

Kiteboarders have learned to stay in their region! I take great offense you might not be what you told the American people. I have seen you on the water with your kite in my right away.

I fear your pride might bring this Country into the greatest depression ever seen, but keep on not to give the right-away! Even Rummy is a bit concerned!

Concerned about your spending!

GOP!
mr.bush

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dick, you guys were right. If we keep telling lies, everyone will believe us, especially if we have God and Jesus on our side. We got our grudge war and made a ton of money, (heh, heh). You told me that if we killed or displaced millions of Iraqis, we would get some terrorroisteses in the mix. If not, we can arrest them later, cause they will stand out after all the innocents move out of the way. Now, I have a legacy and a Mission Accomplished! The liberals want to fight injustice and care for the poor. How uneconomical is that? You can't even arrest injustice! Feed the poor? How can we feed them, when we are making millions in the industrial military complex economy? (I heard that in one of my speeches) Remember - we have the RIGHT OF WAY.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: