myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
anybody else having trouble w the website today?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jfeehan

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:17 pm    Post subject: anybody else having trouble w the website today? Reply with quote

Iwindsurf is very slow today, for me at least.

The wind pages aren't loading, or they partially load, and stop, which makes it hard to navigate, because the links don't work until the loading is complete.

Otherwise, my internet is fine - all other sites i go to load fast.
jesusjones

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For me this is a big problem. I am big on time management, living somewhat far from the Gorge; we definitely want to know what’s going on out there before heading out. Waiting on I Windsurf is becoming a big hassle. Can’t get to the site, slow loading, no loading,…………SSSSLLLLOOOOOWWW, big waste of time here and it’s happening way too much. Other sites don’t do this. What’s the issues; probably from cutting corners to save money and therefore delivering a horrible service. Bring on the competition, any takers out there??? How about Reliable Windsurf Reports, any investors I’ll do it!!!!!
gkl7

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 1:53 pm    Post subject: same here Reply with quote

This is unacceptable.
Please let us know whats being done to improve the speed and reliability of iWindsurf
WindSapien

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The site was inaccessible for most of this morning. I thought it might be some error on my part but all my other sites were ok. It is very much irritating when we have these constant problems with this site .The slowness, the error notices, the unavailable data. But what makes it even more aggravating is the shuck and jive we get from the administration. It seems as though they have forgotten who it is that pays their bills. I have on numerous occasions notified IWSF about problems and invariably they say there is really no problem. I have included detailed information about these various problems such as erroneous sensor readings,spikes in data,slowness of loading, only to get a reply asking for detailed information which was already submitted. Did these people even read my input ? I think NOT! I was even bald face lied to about a sensor being repaired when it was not.This was disclosed after an e-mail was forwarded by mistake.
I am only one mile from my usual sailing venue. I don't need this service to tell me if it's windy. I do enjoy the community input and the ability to access and post pertinent information relevant to our sport.
I canceled my subscription to Windsurfing Mag(Rag) after a long depreciated level of satisfaction with their product. I'm about one click from discontinuing my subscription to this site. I've been using this service since the early windtalker days and I resent being dismissed and being treated so disrespectfully.
You guys better get your stuff together. And fast.
WS
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: