myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
WS rentals from NC to key west? (road trip)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Eastern and Central USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
guruwind

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:49 am    Post subject: WS rentals from NC to key west? (road trip) Reply with quote

My wife and I are doing a road trip from Toronto down the east coast for 2 weeks next spring. Mid Aprilish We're heading straight to Hatteras and then continuing down possibly all the way to key west. My wife is a Non WSer so it will be a mix of couple-type day trips and a few windsurf days for me here and there.

My question. Are there any other places with decent rentals areas down the coast? Even oldish gear would be ok if they atleast have footstraps and somewhat modern sail. We'll probably only be in hatteras for 2 days and then drive down to the ferry and keep on the move. Do the major beach desitnations in florida have decent rentals? Or even the inland lakes? I read that specifically on key west the rental gear is pretty beginner level. Ideally im looking for the best compromises between locations that will give my me AND my wife a killer vacation.

Id appreciate any suggestions.

Also has anyone stayed on hatteras with a non ws spouse and found that there it was entertaining for both?
mrgybe

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't answer for anything below Hatteras.....clearly there are rental places on Hatteras. If you are only staying a couple of days your wife should be able to find stuff to do if she has a vehicle. There are plenty of shops/ restaurants from Nags Head North.........and Roanoke Island has plenty of things on offer............the waterfront at Manteo is well worth a visit, the Elizabethan Gardens, Fort Raleigh, the Aquarium.........and, of course, there are the beaches on Hatteras Island which are a major draw for most visitors to the area. Good luck.
qholloway7788

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:39 am    Post subject: mp3 player cheapest sales Reply with quote

mp3 player cheapest sales

The most portable and popular simple-cheapest portable mp3 player will be your wise choice.
There are many language in it. The quality is so good that, even drop it on the floor, it is also so good. And now the price is so lower.
When chiritmas is coming, send it to yourself, your friends and relatives will be a good choice.
http://www.agoodic.com/instr.asp?/big_Mp3-Player.htm
You can see in this link, even add the frieght, the price also so good.
Please grasp this good chance. May be the price will be higher a few days later.
Come and get the good mp3 player you like!

jmick

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.sailboardsmiami.com/

This is definately the place to go in Miami. (Key Biscayne actually)
jingebritsen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sandy Point Progressive Sports S. Daytona, FL www.progressivesports.com

386-756-7564
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Eastern and Central USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: