myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
MORE MINDLESS CRAP!!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico
View previous topic :: View next topic  
winterman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
keycocker (Dane Dingerson) wrote:
I asked [my 8th graders] to look at this message board in English class as a windsurfing oriented introduction to computer chat ... I explained that one of the problems in this medium is guys like him

Dane, since I believe I can support virtually every statement I have ever made in person and on the internet, I’m not worried that you publicly displayed and criticized my forum comments in your school even though they contain my name and address. However, I expect other adults to be prepared to undergo the same scrutiny, so in the interest of fairness please understand this: the next time you lie about me, I will send an unaltered, full, fair transcript of your lies and baseless personal attacks against me to Heidi and Joni -- maybe also your board of directors -- to be sure they see both sides of the story and see how you represent your school to the world. (Do you really think your faculty and students are too dumb to judge your veracity and integrity for themselves?)

The only reason I’ve not done it yet is the good work you’re doing on Caye Caulker, but you’re undermining that. You, your fellow islanders, your students, and this forum will be far better served if you substitute truth for libel. Your provably false accusations here and your refusal to even try to support them render your judgment of and public testimony about Missouri voting place fraud very highly suspect.

Mike

Wow, threats on the board. This has gone too far. Time for the iWindsurf administrators to ban all political threads.
winterman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

duplicate

Last edited by winterman on Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
winterman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

duplicate

Last edited by winterman on Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
winterman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

duplicate

Last edited by winterman on Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
winterman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duplicate
capetonian

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

???
isobars

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

winterman wrote:
Wow, threats on the board. This has gone too far. Time for the iWindsurf administrators to ban all political threads.

iW has allowed hundreds of libelous comments; why would/should they object to a promise -- not a threat -- of factual response? How is Dane’s dissemination of my statements in his school any different from my dissemination of his statements in his school? Would any of you want your kids’ teachers to make public false accusations, refuse all requests to support them, and use this as classroom examples of acceptable behavior? Would you not bring that to the attention of your school board for their review?

Mike
swchandler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my goodness, isobars is threatening to tell our mommies and daddies if we say too much truth about his total nonsense here.

What a complete pantload! Can you believe this guy is for real?

Is this dude even close to being an interesting player in the arena here?

Not really, he's just pretending real hard that he's got something valuable to offer. Pretty sorry fare, if you ask me.
gregorvass

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bill Clinton is endorsing MC CAINE!!!!!!

Go ahead below:
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No shit Sherlock. The Clintons definitely want McCain to win because it will mean Billary can run in 4 years insted of 8 when she'll look like Granny on the Beverly Hillbilly's. Also McCain is more like Clinton than Obama, politically speaking.

The largest bank failure in world history just happened today. (WAMU) watch out below. We are screwed! Sell the market short tomorrow.

Bush looked like a beat dog on qualudes in the press conference today. What a sad sack he is. I used to think Carter was the worst prez in history. The dems like Pelosi, Reid, and Boxer looked like a bunch of Ghouls waiting for blood. Just look at their sour faces. They're gonna run America?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
Page 37 of 39

Jump to: