myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Hatch photos from Epic Wednesday
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
windfind

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:04 pm    Post subject: Which photo do you want a copy of? Reply with quote

karlos11 wrote:
Thanks Mike! I finally made it in one of your shots....I think. Let me know if I can get a higher res version of the one with the barge and the red world sail surge....

Peace,

-k

Hi Karlos,

I am not sure which photo you want a high resolution copy of. Is it on the link above or is it at my regular web site:

http://windnotes.com/

Give me the page number and photo number and I will send you the photo.

Mike Godsey
mike@iwindsurf.com
bjamin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was out there on the water and Dale's jumps were even more impressive from that perspective. Definately no PS needed on those pics.

Equally impressive were Tyson's air flakas, Whitt's big back loops. Rob's e-sliders, Wyatt's double flakas and Brian's huge air. From 11 to 3 it was about as windy as I've ever seen it at the Hatch. Note that PCBob was on a 3.7!

Last edited by bjamin on Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
WMP

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Certainly a different story today for Gorge Blowout... geesh, I'm watching the human suffering that's going on down there at Home Valley. Gonna need lotsa photoshop special effects to make this race look good. The last straggler has finally made it past the launch here 3 hours after the start of the race.... hip-hip- harah!! Wind was good earlier, but then the clouds spoiled the day... super holey out there.... I don't think many folks will finish this year. Dale was in the lead of course, but even he was struggling to keep on a steady course.
armaswindsurf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:21 pm    Post subject: to SAILWORKSMAN............ Reply with quote

HOLLY F*******ING HELL WAD'A'FUCK WAS THIS!!!!!!!!!!....&$@()^&$@*u^$#... iT IS THE BIGEST EVER JUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....

oUR SPORT ROCKS DUDE... fucking kite's "jumps" don't have any value... that is not jumping into the air.... that is what they want to believe,.... in a kite you just "hanging "... on ropes.... hahahhahaa.... this was jumping:

http://www.sailworks.com/web/pages/video_gallery.cfm?video=2
mik377

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what?...
brianmiller

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Equally impressive were Tyson's air flakas, Whitt's big back loops. Rob's e-sliders, Wyatt's double flakas and Brian's huge air.

No doubt about that. We were watching them from the point waiting for the wind to come down a notch. Was Brian the one with the red and black Windwing? What's his last name?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: