myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Summer thermals gone?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sharkasm

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:31 am    Post subject: Summer thermals gone? Reply with quote

Smile

Last edited by sharkasm on Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
jp5

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to see the return of Mkrasner.

In years past we have had some warm days in October, but as you said this year has been anything but typical so who knows.

What can you say about a guy with a trophy room full of dead animals? In some parts of the country he would be known as a "red neck", in fact his very name "DaBull" gives me the image of a guy named "Buck" with a John Deer tractor hat and an easy rider rifle rack in the back of his pickup truck - "Why don't you get a haircut boy". Let us not speak too much of this as the animal rights activists may try and shut down the secret road.

Kudos to Angryman for settling down and starting a family. Now is certainly a good time to lose that temper. Or, just take it out on all of us - that's what friends are for eh? Besides, the big bold font makes your posts easy enough to read without glasses. Razz

JD - your post was downright mean dude. Evil or Very Mad

Possible clearing winds this weekend?? Question
theq

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jpbassking:

It's MKrasnoff, not MKrasner. If you don't get it right, your knuckles will be paid a visit by none other than, that fire-breathing, ruler-wielding, nunchakus- rosary-flipping, nun, Nunzilla. You'd better straighten up young man, and fast! I can tell you from experience, that sh-t hurts.

Besides, Mitsh is a reel stikklerr fer speling. Twisted Evil

E-noff said. Razz
jp5

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, Yeah..I know what the real spelling is. Nealpar started it, blame her.
beallmd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there something about breathing the LA air that is affecting you guys down south? I seem to follow the Norcal and even gorge stuff ok, but found I am frequenting wikipedia to look up such things as the merry pranksters for a refresher course, as I was there for some of it; but as they say; if you can remember it, then you weren't there. Also a quick course on damn the torpedoes- turns out the guy was commemorated on the east coast. So all I can say is; don't crush that dwarf...
theq

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry man, I should've seen that it was tongue-in-cheek. I guess we don't have access to a perfect emoticon for tongue-in-cheek. My bad. Now I must present my knuckles to Nunzilla, what's left of them. Crying or Very sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: