myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN AT LEO
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sisino

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:00 am    Post subject: TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN AT LEO Reply with quote

wallrat9 you are correct, 100%. you must really know me. everyone has a computer that they use to check the wind. they can figure out how the conditions are at leo and any other places at anytime they want.you can also check surfline to see the surf and wind. but not long ago you could also see leo's live cam.
sorry you are all so upset but you are all morons anyways and i can give you lessons if you want. i have been keeping records of the wind conditons and waves for over 25 years and i have caught more waves and wind then all you fags put together. i respect the oceans and my spot LEO more then any of you. why are you so busy on the computer bagging when you should be kiting. we were all beginners once and dont forget that. so to all you locals who dont like to share or see new faces go home and jump back on the computer and complain so more. get real it's LEO JUST OFF PCH, JUST BEFORE COUNTY LINE LOOK FOR 100'S OF KITES IN THE AIR. THIS IS THE NEW BELMONT SHORE OF MALIBU/ZEROS BEGINNER BEACH. the wind should be up today so get off the computer and i will see you there. life is what you make of it and those moments you have in the water with your friends will be with you forever so learn how to share, dont you want other people to have these memories too. dont be selfish or a bad apple. be happy and enjoy life!!!!
dabull1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:39 am    Post subject: Methinks you screwed up! Reply with quote

Hey George, did you really mean to make this post on the W/S forum? From the choice of language, eloquence of thought, and just overall quality of the post, methinks you meant this for your kiting pals. It's alright, we still love you. Bull
jp5

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calling all windsurfers - email the California Parks department asking for a complete ban on kite surfing at Leo Carrillo. Your email will be forwarded to the park.

Here is an example:

There has been an increase in the number of kite surfers at Leo
Carrillo. Along with an already abundant population of windsurfers and
surfers the kite surfers are causing conditions which are unsafe to
others around them. Since they need a 60 ft window to safely operate
without tangling their lines with another kite surfer or windsurfer and
the relative small area at Leo Carrillo there simply is not enough room
for them to operate safely.

I strongly encourage park supervisors to review the situation and place
an overall ban on Kite surfing at Leo Carrillo state beach with at least
200 yards in either direction, including out to sea, kite free zones.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.
gregorvass

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

California Lifeguards are long board Surfers!
They don't give a fuck about any "wind-kooks".
Stop Fucking around and learn to respect each other.
If you want to be pissed ...Well be pissed at the Fucking , lame-ass conditions here in Socal!

Seriously any noise will just cause problems, CHILL and fly below the RADAR.

Gregor.
nealpar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think the font-size is big enough, Gregor. Laughing

George is the happiest plumber/kiter/waterman I've ever met. Don't know how he does it, but it's infectious. The happy attitude, I mean. As far as the BS at Leo, I concur 100%. That's why you'll find me at County or Broadbeach or Northbeach on any day that they are sailable. I'm even thinking of DeerCreek, but don't feel like hitching up PCH later. How about starting a shuttle service? Get some old school bus or something, and arrange a scheduled drop off/pick up time. I'd pay.
theq

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Get some old school bus or something, and arrange a scheduled drop off/pick up time. I'd pay."

I think that I saw the Partridge Family's bus was up for sail recently. George could be Keith Partridge, neilpar could be Laurie. The other characters are up for grabs, with jpbassking in strong running for Danny (Did the P.F. have a bass player? Hmm....), and Gregor can take Dave MADden's part, as manager (Gregor: Do your typing fingers have Tourette's? Surprised ). Come on everybody, let's get happy......da-da-da-dada-da-da-dada....let's get happy.

SDey.jpg
 Description:
neilpar w/hat.
 Filesize:  4.74 KB
 Viewed:  16985 Time(s)

SDey.jpg

Dcassidy.jpg
 Description:
George with pre-mullet shag.
 Filesize:  3.76 KB

Dcassidy.jpg

neilparBus.jpg
 Description:
neilpar's magic bus
 Filesize:  6.28 KB

neilparBus.jpg

theq

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forgot the picture of the Partridge Family Microbrewery. Were they ahead of their time, or what? Cool

partridgeAle.jpg
 Description:
Partridge Pale Ale. Perhaps where Danny's problems started?
 Filesize:  31.6 KB
 Viewed:  16973 Time(s)

partridgeAle.jpg

jp5

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheQ - Danny was the bass player...

are you on acid? Laughing
spanker_jeep

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can Lauri sit on my face?
theq

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, not acid. Perhaps it was some bad sushi last night? The chef did add some strange looking dried mushrooms to my last hand roll. It was called a "Mind Expansion Roll". Hmm.....

jpbassking: I have joined you on the disabled list. I experienced some very interesting back pain last night. I'm glad that I kept those 800MG Motrins from when I had knee surgery. The wind yesterday had me feeling like I was riding a mechanical bull or something. I was on my 85L Naish with a 4.5, an old PowerWave with one cam. It doesn't de-power like the new stuff. I hope to be ready to sail in a few days. We'll see.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: