myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
HI State Championships--Pritchard Edges McGain

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
geohaye

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:05 am    Post subject: HI State Championships--Pritchard Edges McGain Reply with quote

Racers from dozens of nations converged as the Hawaii State Championships went off in a big way at Kanaha on Saturday. Very strong wind, hordes of world-class racers, and even a couple representatives from the major event sponsor BTW (Bikinis That Work: http://www.bikinisthatwork.com/) were in attendance.

The racing was amazingly cool to watch. In the Pro division, Matt Pritchard (Gaastra/Tabou) needed a first-place finish in the final race to win it all. Pressure was on but he pulled it off! Phil McGain (Maui Sails) scooted around the course like nobody's business to come within inches of grabbing the crown.

Full Results:
http://www.mauislalom.com/results.asp?eventID=5

George

header2.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  40.41 KB
 Viewed:  7985 Time(s)

header2.gif

theq

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:32 pm    Post subject: Pushing human skin and/or spandex to the limit? Reply with quote

Re: Bikinisthatwork

I admit it, I looked. They're not kidding. Those have to be the hardest working bikinis that I've ever seen! I mean, how much stress can those tops take? Do you have to wear a hardhat (Don't take that anywhere, you perverts.) when you're around that stuff? If material could sweat?!
These models have also made me curious about how much pressure human skin can withstand. I mean...that's a lot of silicone contained in two places.
In the future will implants, their human hosts, and spandex levies have to be engineered to handle such forces? Will they have to pull permits before building future bikinis? I mean, come on now.... Shocked
Terryg11

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SalineImplantsAtWork.
cosmicharlie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>>Racers from dozens of nations converged as the Hawaii State Championships went off in a big way at Kanaha on Saturday.<< It seems rather odd to me that a State Championship would accept competitors from out of state. Not only that, it must not be state sponsored if you have a commercial sponsor.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: