myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
******Some love for Royn and Jason (YOU MUST READ THIS)*****
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
minstigate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:31 pm    Post subject: ******Some love for Royn and Jason (YOU MUST READ THIS)***** Reply with quote

So Royn has been working his ass off to put this contest on. Let's use this forum to thank Windy boy and Jason Lemiuex (I know I didn't spell that right). Everyone except the winners are about to start bitching at these guys, so let's give em a hand and encourage them to keep it up. This would be a boring summer without them.

Everyone reply with a big thank you. If you have a story about any of them, add that too.

While you're at it, throw in a great big thank you for Lars Bergstrom and his wife Kass. They put so much into windsurfing (Pistol River, and tons of FUN FUN FUN gorge events) and only ever got bitched at.

Even if you're just a beginner, even if you have no idea who I'm talking about, even if you can't type, get on here and throw some love for these guys.

Feel free to add some names of other people doing great things in windsurfing, like Darren Rogers could use a thank you for his ENDLESS hours of work on the racing events at the event site, or Diane Barkhiemers work to keep sites open all over the place. You could even thank Brian Carlstrom for keeping the awesomest shop in the world open for so long. Don't close it Brian.

Alright it's time for us selfish windsurfers to show a little love.
minstigate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey, I can see the 12 people looked at this and didn't post a reply. DON'T BE A FLAKE. LEAVE A COMMMENT FOR THESE GUYS. THERE'S NO EXCUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bobgatpdx1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm very stoked to see a contest like this come to the Gorge. I will be there with camera in hand to watch the action.
Thanks Royn!!
bobg
angus44

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great post!! Thank you for the efforts all involved! Good luck to all participants.
minstigate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ccc
repooc99

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:36 am    Post subject: Thanks a ton!!! Reply with quote

The contests and events make it really great to sail here in the summer.
Thanks Very Happy
Stacey Wenger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's people like you guys that make the gorge a ton of fun in the summer. thanks for the extra effort so the rest of us can have something fun to remember the summer by

Good Job, You rock!
Temira

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:54 am    Post subject: Contest Kudos Reply with quote

ggg

Last edited by Temira on Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
minstigate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for a great contest. You did everything perfectly. I know a lot of the competitors look here everyday, so make sure to thank these guys.
aeolsson

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Job guys!! the event was great. after living with someone who worked to put the gorge games on I know how many insane hoops you have to jump thru to put a contest on at the hatch. Thanks for putting on a good show.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: