myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Stolen Gear from Long Island, NY

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Lost and Found
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BonGuru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:29 pm    Post subject: Stolen Gear from Long Island, NY Reply with quote

Hi All: On Wednesday night (9/21/05) windsurfing gear was stolen from my car. I would be very grateful if you could contact me if any of the items pop up.

Here is list of what was stolen:

1) 2003 Exocet Speedslider 87. The colors are aqua blue and white, and the distinguishing feature is the hatch cover is busted and the board is repaired underneath. They only stole the board, not the fin.

2) 2005 JP Australia Super X 116 liters. The distinguishing feature is a minor repair to the nose, with some extra white paint on top. They only stole the board, not the fin.

3) 2005 Fiberspar RDM 460 mast. The color is blue.

4) 2005 Fiberspar RDM 400 mast.

5) 2004 North Viper 75 380 mast.

6) 2004 North Instinct 4.0 sail. The color was blue/grey.

7) 2002 Gaastra Pulse 4.7. The luff was blue.

Cool 2002 Gaastra Charger 5.5. The luff was red, and there was a repair in the bottom panel, with a slight tear in the luff near the top.

9) 2004 Aerotech Air 6.4. The luff was yellow, and there were some holes at the front of the batten pockets.

10) 2004 Chinook Wave Triple Clamp boom. The harness lines were white.

11) 2005 board bag for the JP. It had wheels and was in two pieces.

12) 2003 sail and boom bag for four masts and sails

Please feel free to contact me if you have any information. My email address is jtbonner@jtbonner.com and my number is (203) 517-4113. Thanks for your help !!!

- Tedrowe Bonner
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Lost and Found All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: