myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
CGWA camp out may 18-20 @ maryhill

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boardsportsrule4

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:26 am    Post subject: CGWA camp out may 18-20 @ maryhill Reply with quote

Start Summer 2007 on the right foot, and join us at a campout at Maryhill State Park May 18-20. A weekend of meeting fellow windsurfers, raffles, campfires, volleyball, Frisbee, and of course, windsurfing-- GPS games, freestyle fun, and the first race of this year’s Gorge Cup series!

* Who: Gorge outdoor enthusiasts (windsurfing optional)
* What: Windsurfing events, friends, games, and a jolly good time
* Where: Maryhill State Park
* When: May 18-20- come for as many days and nights as you can
* Why: Do we really need to say it? FUN!
* Cost: $15/night for tents, $20/night for RV hookups
* Bring: Group dish for Saturday evening potluck, GPS if you have one, and friends!

Contact CGWA at 386-9225 to RSVP and reserve your spot!

Last edited by boardsportsrule4 on Wed May 16, 2007 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
m.shred

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:31 am    Post subject: $33/night Reply with quote

Just made RSVP & only a few spots left for RV's. Cost $33 a night though. See you there.....
boardsportsrule4

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should contact the CGWA office at 541-386-9225, they resereved a section of the camp, and they have a beach all to themselves. they have rented some RV spots, and some tent spots, which they are renting out at $20/night, and $15/ night, see if you can change your plans and get in on the recuded fare, and in the location they have set up!
m.shred

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject: Jumped the starting line again... Reply with quote

Duh, the part "call CGWA for RSVP" did not register in my brain. I left a message for them to call me. WA SP confirmation says no cancelation, but we'll see. I have RSVP'd site 42 in RV loop FR, Sat & Sun; is that far from you guys & the launch site? Thanks, never been there before!
boardsportsrule4

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just added that after i noticed it wasnt present! no worries. See what you can do, not sure exactly where they will be, but im sure it will work out and will be fun
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: