myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
RVing Baja/La Ventana

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joanwind

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:18 pm    Post subject: RVing Baja/La Ventana Reply with quote

I live in Redondo beach, Ca and frequently windsurf at Cabrillo, Margarita, Cabarete, Maui and anywhere else I can get to (Brasil, Costa Rica). I am looking for a traveling companion(s) to take a 29 RV with Chevy TrailBlazer in tow to La Ventana, a few miles south of La Paz, Baja. I can do the driving - the trip is about 3 to 4 days each way maximum - can be shorter if important. Would like to depart as soon as practical for all participants between now and mid January 2007. Also, would like to stay in Baja for 3 to 6 weeks depending on the wind and whether we are having fun. We can take a reasonable amount of windsurfing gear. One way companions who would like to fly the other leg can be considered.
Reply to windtraveler911@yahoo.com, or 310 318-8566, or both. John

PS If that trip doesnt appeal, another option is to go to Australia for 60 to 90 days, rent a much smaller RV (and gear?) and explore and windsurf the beaches from Sydney (Manly) to Perth!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: