myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
SWITCHING TEAMS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico
View previous topic :: View next topic  
theq

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:16 pm    Post subject: Re: SWITCHING TEAMS Reply with quote

Will I need a sponsor? No, but I'll be happy to put in a good word for you.

Do I have to take any classes to learn how to become a democrat? Based on your post, I'd say that you probably don't need classes.

Is there a secret hand shake? Not that I know of, but "they" may be keeping me out of the loop, being how I'm about to answer your next question.

What would become of my gun collection? Nothing, you're free to keep it. This America. If you've got any full-blown assault rifles, well, that's a tough one. Just stay sane, please. If you hunt, well, it's not something that I do but neither is kiting Razz

I appreciate any and all assistance!

Oh and I almost forgot, does anyone know where I can get a pair of size 10 pumps with a heel strong enough to support 225lbs? I have this cute black evening dress and no shoes to go with it.

Hmm...I think I got an email last night promoting some kind of pump that was called "Size 10" but it might not be suitable for a black evening dress.Embarassed
jp5

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all for your input. I especially like the idea of moving to Berkley and having IW raise rates to subsidize free windsurfing lessons to under privilaged children!

Oh, and good news! I found a place to get those size 10 pumps. It's the same place where Hillary gets hers!!!
dabull1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:48 am    Post subject: Fear and Loathing Redux Reply with quote

Welcome to the party JP! Berkely is lovely this time of year and you shouldn't have any problems finding those pumps in one of those quaint boutiques along Telegraph Ave... you know the ones with the "specialty leather" items. Also, since there aren't any true Republicans running this year, your voting choice shouldn't be too painful. It just depends if your conservative tastes gravitate toward more of the Bill and Hilary Show, Obamababy[yipee, we can all cry together with Oprah], or John "let'em all in... si se puede" Mc Cain! Oh, by the way, the Koolaid is beat served with a fresh lime and salted rim! Off to see the Wizard, Bull
windoggi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats Berkeley, with another e, you insensitive commoners.

Looks like its starting to blow here in Berkley. I can see the sitters swaying on their branches.
ikrtolica

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, and I was under the impression that the Republican party had rid itself of all the intellectuals when they aligned themselves with the religious right and the neocons. Great to see that's changing.
jp5

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Fear and Loathing Redux Reply with quote

dabull1 wrote:
Welcome to the party JP! Berkely is lovely this time of year and you shouldn't have any problems finding those pumps in one of those quaint boutiques along Telegraph Ave... you know the ones with the "specialty leather" items. Also, since there aren't any true Republicans running this year, your voting choice shouldn't be too painful. It just depends if your conservative tastes gravitate toward more of the Bill and Hilary Show, Obamababy[yipee, we can all cry together with Oprah], or John "let'em all in... si se puede" Mc Cain! Oh, by the way, the Koolaid is beat served with a fresh lime and salted rim! Off to see the Wizard, Bull

So Bull...tell me more about those "specialty leather items". Or is that something I should ask Nealpar about? BTW how did you get that nickname anyway??
merde

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have never heard a windsurfer like this. America is great.

You have to try Payless Shoes, they are good for large sizes.
slayer666

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep in mind that JPBassking as his name implies is a bass player.
The theory of evolution (Darwin) shows that man has evolved from dumb to wise in the following order :
drummer -> bass player -> vocalist -> guitarist ...
This is a well known theory in the music business !!!
jp5

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

slayer666 wrote:
Keep in mind that JPBassking as his name implies is a bass player.
The theory of evolution (Darwin) shows that man has evolved from dumb to wise in the following order :
drummer -> bass player -> vocalist -> guitarist ...
This is a well known theory in the music business !!!

Finally someone who gets it! Everyone else thinks I like to fish. Shocked
nealpar

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Fear and Loathing Redux Reply with quote

jpbassking wrote:
So Bull...tell me more about those "specialty leather items". Or is that something I should ask Nealpar about? BTW how did you get that nickname anyway??

Laughing

OK, I'll come to the assistance of a tortured soul.

For starters, you may check out www.3wishes.com. Especially the Plus Sizes section for you. Oh, and they have a shoes section. [A friend of mine recommended this site to me when I didn't know what the hell to wear for Halloween. ] There is some eye candy for girls too. Very Happy

Or, if this is too tame for you, and you know which particular fetish you possess, then we can "drill" down and do a more focused search. Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: