myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
political prediction
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico
View previous topic :: View next topic  
windsrf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, sucked me right in too!

Tried preferred alternative of hitting the Berkeley marina for a sail around 2PM today, but winds too fluky to actually get me out on the water.

So, I guess this beats...... ?

David
madspaniard

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

windsrf wrote:
Yup, sucked me right in too!

Tried preferred alternative of hitting the Berkeley marina for a sail around 2PM today, but winds too fluky to actually get me out on the water.

So, I guess this beats...... ?

David

Well, I just came back from sailing at the Berkeley marina and it was much better than getting sucked in here Laughing
FredBGG

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nealpar wrote:

Immigrants? Don't break out the violins just yet for them "hardworking" immigrants. Fact is that the immigrants are much more savvy and cunning than you'd imagine!!! There is a total undergound system which they use to learn to cheat the system. Whether it's fake SS#, fraudulent marriages, flying under the radar without paying taxes, without paying worker's comp for their businesses, without getting bonded or insured, etc...going to the E.R. and pretending to be broke..... meanwhile they are buying the house next door to you! WAKE UP!!!

That to is the sort of thing the Nazis would say about the Jews and if there had been no Jews they would have chosen someone else.

Listen there are free loaders in all segments of society.
The fake SS# is also so fu&*ing pathetic. Fake social security numbers only work because to many don't want to check. Also fake SS# are actually an advantage to the coffers of the USA. When a fake SS# is used taxes are paid towards those nubers and nothing is given back on those numbers.
FredBGG

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nealpar wrote:

WAKE UP AMERICA! EUROPE AND CHINA IS KICKING YOUR ASS!

And guess what....... they both have socialized medicine, promote alternative medicine and above all have socialized education beyond k through 12.
jp5

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hillary did not get the endorsement of the the Kennedy clan. Looks like she'll have to take her broom and fly home. OBAMA YO MAMA!.
beallmd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

California's liberals in the senate canned the single payer bill as it would have cost 15 BILLION and would have bankrupted the state. Do facts like that interest some of you people or are slurs like calling people bigots all that matter. You might want to read an occasional article along with the daily Kos coolaid drinking. http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/b77eb5f6-ce0c-11dc-9e4e-000077b07658.html
mac

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Correction. Senator Don Perata, a former school teacher, killed the measure because of fiscal issues. Those issues are real; the underlying analysis made irrational assumptions about costs that wouldn't have held. The bill came from Nunez and the governor, without enough thought about the costs, and probably deserved to die and be eventually reborn. Passage of the bill without more cost constraints and cuts on other programs. Doesn't mean that some type of health reform isn't warranted, only that it has to be thought through. It also may mean that fiscal responsibility is actually present among some "liberals"--but not with the current president.

Now, if you don't say bigoted things, people won't think that you're a bigot. But if you said the things you've said in this forum in my car, I would pull over and put you out.
nealpar

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FredBGG wrote:
nealpar wrote:

Immigrants? Don't break out the violins just yet for them "hardworking" immigrants. Fact is that the immigrants are much more savvy and cunning than you'd imagine!!! There is a total undergound system which they use to learn to cheat the system. Whether it's fake SS#, fraudulent marriages, flying under the radar without paying taxes, without paying worker's comp for their businesses, without getting bonded or insured, etc...going to the E.R. and pretending to be broke..... meanwhile they are buying the house next door to you! WAKE UP!!!

That to is the sort of thing the Nazis would say about the Jews and if there had been no Jews they would have chosen someone else.

Huh?

That made no sense whatsoever.

I will refrain myself, [...] and simply ask you to elaborate on how you are capable of drawing a parallel between Nazis/Jews, to the immigration issue present in the U.S. today. I'm genuinely curious, because at first reading, your statement sounds like something of the mouth of an uneducated moron.
nealpar

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FredBGG wrote:
nealpar wrote:

WAKE UP AMERICA! EUROPE AND CHINA IS KICKING YOUR ASS!

And guess what....... they both have socialized medicine, promote alternative medicine and above all have socialized education beyond k through 12.

What is your point FredBGG?
Are you implying that alternative medicine is bad? Are you implying that the education k through 12 is weaker in Europe? If so, you're gravely mistaken on both issues. Go do some traveling, get to know some Europeans, and you'll soon learn how seriously mediocre your child's education (k thru 12) is compared to a euro kid's education.
gregorvass

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLA.........BLA..........BLA.........BLA..............BLA.............BLA................BLA..........

IS IT WINDY YET I AM TIRED OF LISTING TO BS.

INSTEAD OF TALKING GO DO SOMETHING..........IF NOT SHUT THE FUCK UP
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: