myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
LAME AS ALWAYS
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swchandler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can believe what a complainer you are. While the site might have some problems, I have a hard time siding with your theme.

Dude, you need to take it down a few levels, and ultimately chill a bit, if only for your own sanity.

If the folks at iWindsurf need to be doing better, I think that you need to be more pragmatic in your approach, so that you can truly offer some rational input here. The PMS attutide that you seem to be hooked on is a bit too simplistic and so reactive in nature. Nobody wants to put up with a easy complainer that offers so very little.

Try to be more creative and focused in your approach. Really, you might benefit overall.
nealpar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DUDA, DUDA.

For today's.....I'm singin' along wiccchhha Greg.........orrrrrrrr!

Like I said, it won't blow again until my new sails arrive. Approx. Wednesday-ishy.

Yo C-street Chandler ...why don't you come on down to Leo, and taste us in person?
capetonian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
I can believe what a complainer you are. While the site might have some problems, I have a hard time siding with your theme.

Dude, you need to take it down a few levels, and ultimately chill a bit, if only for your own sanity.

If the folks at iWindsurf need to be doing better, I think that you need to be more pragmatic in your approach, so that you can truly offer some rational input here. The PMS attutide that you seem to be hooked on is a bit too simplistic and so reactive in nature. Nobody wants to put up with a easy complainer that offers so very little.

Try to be more creative and focused in your approach. Really, you might benefit overall.

I must be missing something. Is there a deleted post, as I see gregorvass was the original author, but I don't see any post in this thread from him.
dabull1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:28 am    Post subject: Bla bla bla Reply with quote

Cape, you really didn't miss much. Gregor is just an angry man... Bull
jdmalibu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leave him alone. You'd be angry too if your man-tits got in the way every time you jibe. He is actually not nearly as negative as he used to be. In fact, I think we should stop calling him AngryMan, and start calling him C-Cups.
swchandler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi nealpar,

While coming south to sail much of the time this year, I've been scoring at C Street, yet I'm from Santa Barbara and not Ventura. A visit to Leo is probably a 65-70 mile drive each way, and there is little need to spend a bunch of gas money if things look good at C Street. So far this year I've only made it to Leo once, but it was a fun day despite the fact that the waves were quite small. Yet, there's some of Summer still left, so I just could make the trip.

From jdmalibu's comments today, it appears that Gregorvass is "Angry Man". Now, I remember him quite well, but haven't seen him for a number of years. A bold and emotional sort of guy, particularly in the water. Really though, he could do much better in his posts here, and still stand out. I find the foul language really over the top, and clearly the folks at iWindsurf do too. I hope that he can find a more suitable way to reflect his particular character.

Overall, I'm more than a bit curious about the personalities here. I'm familiar with many of the faces at Leo over the years, but I'm at a total loss with respect to the current handles. I guess I could be somewhat of mystery too. Actually, I think Tony B. knows who I am. In fact, I still have his business card from a few years back.
capetonian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
Overall, I'm more than a bit curious about the personalities here. I'm familiar with many of the faces at Leo over the years, but I'm at a total loss with respect to the current handles.

I also often wonder who is behind the screen name. Bill and Mitch and a few others have put 2 and 2 together already but for the rest of you, I'm one of the new guys. I started windsurfing at Leo last summer. My real name is Philip. I talk with a funny foreign accept (sounds vaguely British, but it isn't, I am originally from South Africa). On weekends I usually bring my wife and 10 month old son to the beach. I am usually sailing an orange Ezzy 6.0 at Leo.

Anyone else want to identify themselves?
jp5

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Anyone else want to identify themselves?"

now where is the fun in that?
dabull1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:26 pm    Post subject: You DON'T want to know! Reply with quote

SW Like I mentioned in a previous post that almost compromised my cover, the boys at Quantico wouldn't be happy, and you know what that means[as the index finger is drawn ever so slowly across the throat]! That deer found out who I am and you know what happened to him! Standing for truth, justice, and the American Way! Secretly, Bull
gregorvass

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I AM THE BIG FAT KRAUT, THAT YELLS FUCK A LOT DUE TO THE USUAL CRAP WIND AT LEO......WHICH REMINDS IS THE REASON I STARTED KITING ......AND HAVE INDEED BEEN MUCH HAPPIER SINCE!

I DON'T HARBOR ILL-FEELING TOWARDS OTHERS AT LEO, LIKE SOME.

I JUST WANT ONCE A YEAR SOME SOLID WIND/ WAVE COMBO....IS THAT TO MUCH TO ASK.....!!?!?!?!?!?!?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: