myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN AT CABRILLO
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico
View previous topic :: View next topic  
theq

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rowena:

"In a nutshell. I feel the danger every day! "

Now that was a funny post, for a sentient being. Thanks. Laughing Laughing

Now, I'm off to another galaxy.

Note: When I started calling my dog, Quigley, "the Q", years ago, I was thinking about the Star Trek character. If I was ever to have been considered "Trekkie-like", it would've been from watching reruns of Star Trek: The Next Generation. I really enjoyed it. Today, about all I watch on T.V is on PBS and the Korean channels. The Korean shows are much better that what I find on English-speaking T.V. channels. Yes, they do have subititles. The other 23 hours in the day I spend here. Shocked
dabull1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:44 pm    Post subject: HA HA HA !!! Reply with quote

Yes boys and girls, Dabull hit the 405 for another venture to sail with our southern brethren Sunday. When I arrived around 5:00pm [prime time Leo, after-the-fact at Cabrilllo]. I was tempted to rig the trusty ol'7.0, but I sensed the presence of Capetonian and his 8.0 Hybrid duster, so I prepared to do battle with my 8.0. For once I actually felt like a real Cabrillo fast guy until Cape's second,Pilot Brian, proceeded to smoke my well-armed Hybrid with his Giganto-class Formula aircraft carrier, sporting his new 8.5 Sailworks biggie sail! I think the secret to going fast upwind at the Gulch is a three foot long pointer fin, 'cause ol'Brian was flyin on that monster! Anyway, this Leoite had another fun session at the Gulch today, looks like Leo's moutainbiking season may be soon at hand...SOOB!!! Aloha, Bull
cbknap

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:42 am    Post subject: LITTLE BROWN HEADS Reply with quote

[quote="rowena"]Re: "glad your head cleared" How did you know I’m recovering from a 2-pain pill resistant Migraine? Are you psychic?
/quote]

I am.

Also, tired. Quite a good day at Cabrillo today.

And no, DaBull, 5 p.m. at Cabrillo is not too late! (Check the chart.)

Thanks for the early entries to the Hilarity Challenge. I must admit, my 'Brillo Brethren are dragging......

At this time, I am almost moved to acknowledge....

The under-stall action is way hotter at Leo....
jp5

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I think the secret to going fast upwind at the Gulch is a three foot long pointer "

so Bull, how was the action in the bath house? Did you happen to meet any congressmen while you were there?
rowena

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Thanks for the early entries to the Hilarity Challenge. I must admit, my 'Brillo Brethren are dragging......

At this time, I am almost moved to acknowledge....
The under-stall action is way hotter at Leo....

Mr. cbknap... It takes a man to admit you have been overmatched. And I thank you. I think daBull might be right. If you are any example, the Cabrillo crew sounds like a good bunch. Perhaps we'll share some chicken wings, Patron, and carnitas around a BBQ one day.

JPBassking... You crack me up! I feel my migraine lessening with each of your funny posts!

Surprised Very Happy Shocked Question Idea Wink
dabull1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:10 pm    Post subject: WWWW on call Reply with quote

So why do you ask jp? I'm happy, not gay! Maybe we should send dubu dubu dubu dubu down to check THAT out, but I think his wife would object. Bull
jp5

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I'm not gay, just happy"

- not that there's anything wrong with that...

Just kiddin bro. Remember Nealpar's post about us being girly men?

who's duba duba duba duba?
dabull1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:01 am    Post subject: dubu dubu dubu dubu Reply with quote

George! Bull
jp5

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Bull are you hinting that there is some kind of link between kite surfing and homosexuality (not that there's anything wrong with that)? Or...is just guys named George?
dabull1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:41 am    Post subject: JP in lala land! Reply with quote

Oh, behave yourself big boy! Bull
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: