myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Windsurfing Videos Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Terrain Board for sale

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Eastern and Central USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
OliverTwist



Joined: 25 Nov 2004
Posts: 211

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: Terrain Board for sale Reply with quote

I've listed my Terra Board for sale in the buy/sell section. I'd rather not have to ship it so I thought I'd mention it here in case someone in New England wants one.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
scooper



Joined: 28 May 1987
Posts: 537
Location: Massachusettes

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That seems like a pretty good deal on your terrain board. I'd be interested if I didn't already own one. I love mine! It allows me to sail every weekend. I take both the land-board and windsurfers with me, if it's too light to windsurf, I use the land-board.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
OliverTwist



Joined: 25 Nov 2004
Posts: 211

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scooper,

Thanks for the comments. It is really a give-away price. So I don't really care if it sells. I hurt my shoulder ice sailing last February and it took till July to heal. Now I'm a little leery of sailing on hard surfaces. If it doesn't sell I'll still use it at Nahant where you're sailing on sand.

Oliver
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
davideg



Joined: 18 Apr 2007
Posts: 44
Location: Bristol, RI

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!
My land board got stolen back home, and I'd need a new one...that looks like a good one!
I'll let you now more...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
OliverTwist



Joined: 25 Nov 2004
Posts: 211

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

davidg,

I might sail Ninigret on Saturday. If you're interested I could bring it along. I notice that the listing says $200 and in the ad it says $130. I don't know how that happened. $130 is what I'm asking.

Oliver
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
davideg



Joined: 18 Apr 2007
Posts: 44
Location: Bristol, RI

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We might head down to ninigret too on saturday if the forecast stays the same...
We'll see!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
OliverTwist



Joined: 25 Nov 2004
Posts: 211

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

davidg,

The Saturday forecast for Ninigret has died out. It's not looking good enough for a 2+ hr drive. If there's wind locally I'll probably go to Nahant.

oliver
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OliverTwist



Joined: 25 Nov 2004
Posts: 211

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:04 pm    Post subject: sold Reply with quote

A local windsurfer bought the terrain board today.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Eastern and Central USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group