myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
OLD GEEZERS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
westender

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would go to the Hook. All the new blood hangs out there. You'll be the big fish in the little pond. That place was rockin Sat. eve. You missed it!

darcystevenson wrote:
I wish the best part of 'my' day was that all the old men were 'not there'.
jesusjones

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone. The other day I saw Darcy making out with some Old guy in the bushes at Doug’s. I heard some yelling, it was something like, give it to me Mikey, oh Jesus baby? All I could see is some grey hair wobbling in the bushes and Darcy’s wet suit lying by the fence? Did anyone else see this? I just couldn’t be happier for Darcy; she finally had the courage to go after what she wanted all along. Yeah Darcy!
jesusjones

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wanted to share this photo with ya. It was the same night as the Doug's incedent? They look happy?

Later That Night.jpg
 Description:
Gettin jiggy with it. Na, na, na,na, na, na , na
 Filesize:  3.67 KB
 Viewed:  19833 Time(s)

Later That Night.jpg

yamnuska

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:35 pm    Post subject: Miss Nevada Reply with quote

At my office, a friend told me of this discussion. I joined to offer two cents and tell a story. This you will find to be the truth here. This lady has thankfully left and I do not have to worry. She is very rude. A van was parked outside our home for several nights. My wife says to leave her alone as she had problems at truck pull out. I think people should stay at campsite or at home. It does not surprise me it is what is called a troll here. It is not older generations this lady had problems with. I am in 30's and my son is 9 this summer. He was nice enough to invite her in to use the bathroom. The lady spent summer using our lawngarden for relief. Then told my son to stay away and looked at him like he is a man who practices sexual assault. This is after exposing herself most nights on our property, and changing naked in van with doors open or wearing a bikini to split skirt. Very strange to complain like she does here. I will call police and reccomend to others to have her removed next time I see her parked here as this is her thoughts on people. I have kleenex on front walk. Sometimes just waste and no kleenex. But when we go to the beach after work the van is parked there waiting with doors open, before it comes to our street. But obviously not using bathroom for the night. That is saved for us? She brought another lady in another white van to sleep on our property. Not mean to women, just men. I do not sail, she is accomplished, and I think women in sport can be very rude.
blireef

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get down Darcy!!!! We all knew you were unbalanced.
Andre

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject: Back in Montreal, after another fantastic summer in The Gorg Reply with quote

I've enjoyed this post since July. Now I'm back in the Bay Area and just finished day 103 yesterday (sorry Montreal) Maybe if Darcy had more time to windsurf, we wouldn't have enjoyed ourselves so much on the internet.
Truscheit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get over yourself dudette! It's about the sailing not the shmoozing. You must be spending too much time on the beach! PS. Are you looping, duck jibing or winning any races? Try sailing with some of the old men who are, BP etc.!!
Andre

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, yes and no. Thank you for the advice.
jordanwd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahahhahahahahah,
I can't believe this thread is still goin on ....
westender

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not.

She's busy winding up her Crime Scene tape.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 18 of 19

Jump to: