myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Attention Bay Area Sailors

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snackon

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:15 pm    Post subject: Attention Bay Area Sailors Reply with quote

I've recently started a Sailor Bio page on my website. My site was mainly dedicated to windsurfing photos that I was taking around the Bay Area in 2004. Now back from a brief (2 year) hiatus in Miami, I'm back out sailing all my favorite spots and getting photos whenever possible.

Check it out! read other sailors bios and view photos from around the Bay.

My main goal for the bio pages is to provide a venue for everyone to get to know one another informally so as to promote on-site interaction, comradery and generally tighten the Bay Area sailing community.

I hope you enjoy my site and find the time to fill out the Bio form (linked from, "The Sailors" page).

See you on the water!

Fritz

www.muegenburg.com
mogunn

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 10:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Attention Bay Area Sailors Reply with quote

snackon wrote:
My main goal for the bio pages is to provide a venue for everyone to get to know one another informally so as to promote on-site interaction, comradery and generally tighten the Bay Area sailing community.

Excellent!
Great resource Fritz.

Very Happy
mo
faradroka1

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 10:29 pm    Post subject: got Muegenburger? Reply with quote

we gotta get better photos of me. its like watching that hasselfhof drunk video...you missed my double forward today at berkeley.
mogunn

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject: Re: got Muegenburger? Reply with quote

faradroka1 wrote:
we gotta get better photos of me. its like watching that hasselfhof drunk video...you missed my double forward today at berkeley.

maybe you should sail the west side. we try to get it all.

Wink
mo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: