myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Duxbury Sat
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Eastern and Central USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OliverTwist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:02 pm    Post subject: RE: Duxbury Sat Reply with quote

Thanks for the tip beachdoser. Ill have to check it out.
Fogland was unstable yesterday. Wind speed varied from 7 to 30 mph.
ron.c

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject: RE: Duxbury Sat Reply with quote

I was there. Sailed from Noon to 2:30. For me, the conditions were steady and great, a solid 5.0 all afternoon. Was that you sailing high up wind? I crossed paths with someone on one reach only. My wife dragged me to Nauset afterwards, the waves were a solid 10 washing machine. rc
beachdoser

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:08 am    Post subject: RE: Duxbury Sat Reply with quote

Ya, that prabably was me. Someone passed me on one reach on what I thought was a yellow board. However, I did spot another sailor futher out with a clear sail. Where did you put in?
beachdoser

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:13 am    Post subject: RE: Duxbury Sat Reply with quote

It seems that it was like that all over. Sunday, I drove and walked along Grand Ave on the sound in Falmouth. I didnt see any sailors which isnt unusual, but it seemed great chop-hopping for the highly skilled. Theres an old free-style pro that owns a house at Menauhant, and I was hoping to see him.
ron.c

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:38 pm    Post subject: RE: Duxbury Sat Reply with quote

ya Doser, that was me on a yellow F2. When its more out of the east, like that day, I launch from the Orleans public landing. A slight issue about getting through the boats, but easy parking when its not a great beach day. Thank goodness my wife had plans for me yesterday as I was totally wiped out. Today a different story, a solid 1-1/2 hour A session in the waves at Nauset. All in all a super weekend!!!!
ron.c
beachdoser

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:29 am    Post subject: RE: Duxbury Sat Reply with quote

Yup, I, too, got in some sailing yesterday as it surprisingly blew strongly out of the SW for a few hours.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Eastern and Central USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: