myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Easter Forecast for Cape Cod

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Eastern and Central USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ron.c

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:47 am    Post subject: Easter Forecast for Cape Cod Reply with quote

Where: Outer Cape Bay side

When: Tide is right from 11:00am on today

Why: Good winds are predicted for this afternoon, gusts to 25

Who: Anyone ready for temps in the low to mid 50s. You are all invited!!!!

rc
ron.c

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:40 pm    Post subject: RE: Easter Forecast for Cape Cod Reply with quote

If you where thinking its too far of a drive to the outer Cape, I think you missed it today. After a sucky attempt at 1:30 I returned at 4:00 to blistering, full bore 5.0 N winds. 2 other guys (1- kite and 1-WS) where on hand to give it a go. The second time around was a solid A.
rc
cosmicharlie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:09 pm    Post subject: RE: Easter Forecast for Cape Cod Reply with quote

Where were you? I was out at Chappy around noon to 1 p.m. and saw a sole kiter flounder around. The wind wasnt there. I was told that it was blowing more early in the morning, but the graft doesnt seem to support it. Nevertheless, today, Tuesday, I went back and it was very blustery out of the N.E. No one was there. I cant sail as Im waiting for an injury to finish healing, but I did put a trainer kite up.
ron.c

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:41 pm    Post subject: RE: Easter Forecast for Cape Cod Reply with quote

In Orleans at Skaket, we had that same lull in the early afternoon. I dont know what the Sunday graphs said but it was crankin at the end of the day. Wednesday PM is looking good in the Bay. I just made sure my drysuit is ready to go for a potential after-work session.

rc
cosmicharlie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:08 pm    Post subject: RE: Easter Forecast for Cape Cod Reply with quote

Unfortunately my elbow has swelled up and is carrying a pingpong sized piece of flesh on it. Otherwise Ild be rather intent on sailing. Today, wednesday, I was back in Boston where the magnolias are in full bloom.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Eastern and Central USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: