myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Board registration threat in the Gorge
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boozehound

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 2:52 pm    Post subject: RE: Board registration threat in the Gorge Reply with quote

Boy, you are a firery one arent ya. When I see a post about the Gorge and it also includes the word Threat I like to see what is going on in my area. Thus my reason for responding to your ignorant post. Which, lets take a look at it.... I guess the 9 people that made this law are kiters....
Nope, no sounds of bitterness there? They want to reduce the number of WSers to the max?? I wonder why someone would even come up with a conclusion such as that. Definitely not someone who is insecure....
As for me Bro my name is Ben I am not a windsurfer, never have been one. No offense, dont care to be one. Main reason, people like you. In the last 6+ years of kiting up and down the Gorge I have met You numerous times. Pissy, nervous about us, think we have no clue about right of way or basic sailing rules, angry, and most definitely not accepting. Which is to bad...
So I hope that all 9 are kiters and they Tax the hell out of people like you and your boats! Because while I be spinning round and round, Ill be laughing the whole time, free of charge...... Bro!
BH
WMP

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 1:17 pm    Post subject: RE: Board registration threat in the Gorge Reply with quote

Cant put a price on freedom, its priceless. There is an enemy of freedom, its called greed..... greed kills freedom.

Cant say as I agree with either the kiter or the windsurfer on here, I think the attitudes of both are freakin bogus. Hey, the river flows, the wind blows... enjoy the spirit of freedom..... dont get tricked into thinking that youre the most important person on this planet. Live & let live, to each his/her own. Peace !!

Nuff said?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: