myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
iWindsurf Forecasts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
melpel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:59 am    Post subject: iWindsurf Forecasts Reply with quote

The extended forecasts look like there is a front moving through the SFBay on Friday (4/1Cool.

Does anyone know if the forecast arrows are consistent with the normal wind patterns? I read the up arrow to mean winds from the south; is that correct? Strong south winds are pretty unusual in this area. (although that might explain the HMB readings versus SF Bay sights).
carl

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:44 pm    Post subject: RE: iWindsurf Forecasts Reply with quote

Marc,
When a storm moves thru we get strong SE-S winds ahead of the front and SW-WSW behind it. Why do you say strong south winds are unusual? (Actually from mid-Jan to mid-Feb they were unusually non-existant). But this is typical March weather as I see it, we often get changable weather in early spring, until the North pacific high locks in and the central valley heats up.
Check the NWS forcast, theres several storms coming this way.
Anyone know when Mikes live Iwindsurf forcasts start this year?
mastfoot

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 11:48 am    Post subject: RE: iWindsurf Forecasts Reply with quote

tha
mastfoot

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 11:52 am    Post subject: RE: iWindsurf Forecasts Reply with quote

THanks for making the ms al la coast only available to premium members last count there were about 20 of us who surfed here of which half a dozen had computer access are you that broke that you need my $$$$ per month for me to check the wind looks like other wind sites will get my cookies more often as for I windsurf you are the weakest link

Goodbye
melpel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:45 pm    Post subject: RE: iWindsurf Forecasts Reply with quote

Mastfoot... what language are you typing in.... if I interpret your jibberish you do not like iWindsurf? Something about coastal sailing... and cookies...

Not sure how you got access to the forum... or even figured out the power button on your PC for that matter...
wiamea

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 2:15 am    Post subject: RE: iWindsurf Forecasts Reply with quote

you want some milk with those cookies???
mastfoot

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:06 pm    Post subject: RE: iWindsurf Forecasts Reply with quote

melpel, fyi, cookies the information that tells web sites who you are al ms la the south coast ALABAMA MISSISSIPPI AND LOUISIANA seems like 0%jibberish to me Unless you forget that unlike the east and west coast there a whole lot of reality in between
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: