myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
election 2024
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Still-Waters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:
real-human wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:
real-human wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:
real-human wrote:

as I said you failed math, logic, stats. Just because you do not understand how the two threads are different because you are as dumb as a rock school failure. Does not mean there is not a difference. One is general for all times and one is specific to 2024. My goodness you are such a failure of the candian school system. I know the Canadian system is good because I know so many smart Canadians, you are by far the first dumb as a rock one I have encountered ever.

Canadian? My goodness you are such a failure. You're too stupid to even spell that correctly consistently.

Do you masturbate to the stupid shit you post on here? It sure seems that way.

do you still beat your wife?

do you still rape women and children?

that was your claim to fame,

I know you are. What am I? Nah nah nah nah nah.
Fuck you’re stupid

your claim to fame is being a basement troll...

And your claim is being the dipshit endlessly posting your insanity on Iwindsurf.
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still-Waters wrote:
real-human wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:
real-human wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:
real-human wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:
real-human wrote:

as I said you failed math, logic, stats. Just because you do not understand how the two threads are different because you are as dumb as a rock school failure. Does not mean there is not a difference. One is general for all times and one is specific to 2024. My goodness you are such a failure of the candian school system. I know the Canadian system is good because I know so many smart Canadians, you are by far the first dumb as a rock one I have encountered ever.

Canadian? My goodness you are such a failure. You're too stupid to even spell that correctly consistently.

Fuck you’re stupid

And your claim is being the dipshit endlessly posting your insanity on Iwindsurf.

hey troll seems people like my posts, (some 7000 views to 1 post). many average 1-3k per post.

I know you hate free speech in political issues of the United States. Agin your family came from communist Russian controlled Germany to Canada didn't it. about the time russia was sending secret families to canada to infiltrate later us politics from Canada. Hey you have some relatives still involved in communist politics? Again we know Russia has been attacking USA vis the internet for at least 8 years.

Russian troll stay the f out of usa politics, when all you got is communist russia hate propaganda....

Still-Waters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:
real-human wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:
real-human wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:
real-human wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:
real-human wrote:

Fuck you’re stupid

hey troll seems people like my posts, (some 7000 views to 1 post). many average 1-3k per post.

I know you hate free speech in political issues of the United States. Agin your family came from communist Russian controlled Germany to Canada didn't it. about the time russia was sending secret families to canada to infiltrate later us politics from Canada. Hey you have some relatives still involved in communist politics? Again we know Russia has been attacking USA vis the internet for at least 8 years.

Russian troll stay the f out of usa politics, when all you got is communist russia hate propaganda....

I think you've reached the point of insane with whatever the F you are babbling on about.

Again, you are totally out of your head. Yes, thousands of views, just like the Jerry Springer show. Like the Springer show, I'm sure they read your posts and think, "thank god I'm not THAT fucked in the head!" AND you never disappoint. Congratulations for being the forum / village idiot.
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still-Waters wrote:
real-human wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:
real-human wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:
real-human wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:
real-human wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:
real-human wrote:

Fuck you’re stupid

I think you've reached the point of insane with whatever the F you are babbling on about.

Again, you are totally out of your head. Yes, thousands of views, just like the Jerry Springer show. Like the Springer show, I'm sure they read your posts and think, "thank god I'm not THAT fucked in the head!" AND you never disappoint. Congratulations for being the forum / village idiot.

again you are I believe violating US law with your trolling to interfere troll with an american election with hate as a foreigner,

spouting your russian propaganda of hate of americans exercising their free speech. Again you do not have a first amendment right to american elections, politics as you are not an American. Yes I understand you hate me because I despise russian putin suporters. Go cry where someone cares about your stupidity.

But stay the f out of USA elections interference, politicas as a troll attacking an american.

real-human

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow oh wow.... writing on the wall, so the putin KGB troll will be here to troll as usual.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/democrat-marilyn-lands-flips-alabama-state-house-seat-in-massive-upset-victory/ar-BB1kB2a3?cvid=c9426e132bd54d3e91ce26f1f8c243f9&ocid=winp2fptaskbar&ei=5&sc=shoreline

Democrat Marilyn Lands Flips Alabama State House Seat in Massive Upset Victory

Quote:
In a stunning upset in Alabama, Democrat Marilyn Lands has defeated Republican Teddy Powell in the Special Election for Alabama State House District 10 to fill the seat last held by Republican Rep. David Cole, who was indicted for voter fraud. With 99% of precincts reporting, Lands is beating Powell by 25 points in the solid red district. Lands lost the election to Cole in 2022 by 7 points, making Tuesday's results a 32-point swing in a Trump +1 district.

Internal polling by both campaigns showed a virtual dead heat, with Lands' campaign showing her with only a 3 point lead over Powell in a poll conducted from December 16th-20th. Powell's campaign showed the Republican with an 11 point lead. Another case of polling completely missing the mark in the post-Roe electoral reality.
Lands ran primarily on abortion and IVF rights in the state of Alabama following the Alabama Supreme Court ruling effectively banning IFV in that state.

Lands said in a statement:

Today, Alabama women and families sent a clear message that will be heard in Montgomery and across the nation. Our legislature must repeal Alabama’s no-exceptions abortion ban, fully restore access to IVF, and protect the right to contraception. To my campaign team and volunteers, both in this run and in my last one, I want you to know how much your support means to me. I could not have done this alone and have been so incredibly blessed by the people around me. I look forward to representing everyone in District 10 and building a brighter future for Alabama. The campaign might have ended, but our work is just beginning.

The Biden-Harris Campaign said in a statement:

Last month Alabamans lost access to fertility treatments to Donald Trump. Tonight the voters in Alabama's 10th House District elected a pro-choice champion in Marilyn Lands. Sending Trump and extreme MAGA Republicans a clear message: they know exactly who is to blame for restricting their ability to decide how and when to build their families and they're read to fight back.

This is the first key bellwether election in Alabama since the Supreme Court ruling, joining key elections in other conservative states such as Kansas, Ohio, and Kentucky, which turned out massive numbers to elect Democrats to protect women's reproductive freedoms.

real-human

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh boy... 11 percent will not vote for trump when there is only trump left. If that holds out trump will lose big time....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/donald-trump-stung-in-primary-as-huge-number-of-republicans-vote-against-him/ar-BB1kZvnZ?ocid=winp2fptaskbar&cvid=def6105bd1d549b99ba2ecee5773a548&ei=18

Donald Trump Stung in Primary As Huge Number of Republicans Vote Against Him

Quote:
Donald Trump suffered a blow in a number of primary votes on Tuesday, after thousands of Republicans refused to vote for him.

The former president is the presumptive Republican nominee in the 2024 presidential elections, having last month won enough delegates to secure the nomination and because all of his rivals have dropped out of the race.

That, however, has not quelled dissent among some moderate Republicans and supporters of his rivals like Nikki Haley (who dropped out of the race last month) who have indicated they would never vote for Trump.

With that in mind, although Trump comfortably won four primary votes on Tuesday, in Wisconsin, Connecticut, New York and Rhode Island, it is significant that in all of those states, a proportion of Republicans voted for politicians no longer in the race, showing anti-Trump feeling among the GOP is alive and well. This dissent could prove difficult in swing states when the Republican faces Democratic candidate Joe Biden in the November election.
In Wisconsin, Trump won 78.9 percent of the vote share while Haley, the former South Carolina governor, garnered 12.8 percent of the vote and Florida Governor Ron DeSantis 3.3 percent of the vote, according to NBC News.

In Connecticut, the former president won 77.8 percent of the vote. Fourteen percent went to Haley while a further 4.8 percent said they were uncommitted.

Trump also lost some 20 percent of the vote in New York where he gained 82.1 percent of ballots to Haley's 12.9 percent.

In Rhode Island, he won 83.7 percent of the vote, while 10.6 percent of voters opted for Haley, instead.

Newsweek contacted a representative for Trump by email to comment on this story.

Tuesday's results follow Trump being similarly stung in Florida last month. The former president won 81.2 percent of votes in the state primary, down from 2020 when he won about 94 percent of the state vote.

Scott Lucas, a professor in International Politics at University College Dublin, previously told Newsweek the Republican Party is very divided and Haley and her supporters may not switch their allegiance to Trump.

He said: "Nikki Haley stayed in the race not because she thought she could win it but she stayed in it for Super Tuesday because a lot of people behind her, a lot of Republican members, a lot of Republican donors are very unsettled about Donald Trump. They're very unsettled about his legal problems, they're very unsettled because he's unpredictable, they're very unsettled because of the damage that he can cause on domestic issues and on foreign policy."

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trump wins 3 times in a row
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
Trump wins 3 times in a row
ya with no-one running against him people voting for the other person who withdrew... hahahahahah

again if these people say 10% of the voters that voted for trump up to 20% do not vote at all... well trump is toast.

we just saw an election where the trump candidate in a major trump district in Alabama that problably never had a dem win, well the dem just slottered the repugnant bu 25% exactly what this was showing...

writing is on the wall... the wall the Mexicans never paid for.

real-human

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/he-has-long-been-there-internet-weighs-in-as-adam-kinzinger-claims-rfk-jr-s-campaign-hijacked-by-maga/ar-BB1lcynZ?cvid=03a4f73c668f495195280c9cf8b4c6ec&ocid=winp2fptaskbarhover&ei=11&sc=shoreline

'He has long been there': Internet weighs in as Adam Kinzinger claims RFK Jr's campaign 'hijacked by MAGA'

Quote:
ASHINGTON, DC: Former Republican Rep Adam Kinzinger accused independent presidential contender Robert F Kennedy Jr's campaign of being "hijacked by MAGA" on Friday, April 5, as per The Hill.

RFK Jr drew backlash for echoing former President Donald Trump in an April 4 fundraising email where he labeled the rioters in the January 6, 2021, Capitol attack "activists," arguing they were victims of an "outrageous miscarriage of justice."

"His campaign has been hijacked by MAGA," declared Kinzinger in an interview with CNN's Kaitlin Collins.

Adam Kinzinger speculates that RFK Jr might truly believe in Donald Trump's conspiracies
Weighing in on RFK Jr mirroring Trump's supposed conspiracy theories, the former GOP Illinois lawmaker presumed the independent White House hopeful might not be hijacked by MAGA; instead, he might be voluntarily repeating their views.
He claimed, "Maybe not 'hijacked,' maybe voluntarily. And so, you're gonna start seeing more and more of this kind of Donald Trump conspiracies, and he's either going along with it, because that's gonna help him raise money and get notoriety, or he truly believes it. Regardless, he's absolutely wrong, and this is a frightening thing."

RFK Jr's email drew parallels between the convicted January 6 rioters and the plight of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, who is currently facing extradition to the US, arguing both parties, along with whistleblower Edward Snowden, were "stripped of their Constitutional liberties."

Related video: RFK Jr. campaign disavows own email calling Jan. 6 rioters 'activists' (MSNBC)
So will there be a viable third party candidate after

However, the RFK Jr's campaign spokesperson, Stephanie Spear, dismissed the email, saying it was an error that a new marketing contractor inserted without approval.

Previously, in a separate statement, the independent presidential candidate had mirrored Trump's claims about the imprisoned January 6 convicts by claiming that their prosecution might be politically motivated.

Further into the CNN interview, Kinzinger responded to RFK Jr calling President Joe Biden a "much worse threat to democracy" than Trump.

The former GOP congressman noted, "You can dislike Joe Biden, like, but you can't with a straight face - this isn't even… I mean, it's not even subjective, this is like fact."

Defending Biden, Kinzinger added, "You can't with a straight face say that Joe Biden's a bigger danger to democracy. Joe Biden has gone along with democracy as he's president, he's gone along with the rules of democracy. He's not trying to overthrow any election results."

Democrats are viewing RFK Jr's independent race with concern due to the possibility of it taking away votes from Biden, which could help Trump win in November, according to ABC News.

Internet reacts to Adam Kinzinger's remarks regarding RFK Jr
One remarked, "'Hijacked' suggests it started in one form and was then changed. Nope! It was MAGA all the time," and another added, "RFK Jr wasn't hijacked by MAGA. He had long since already been there."

A person shared, "It hasn't been hijacked by anyone. It started exactly as it was desired and remains such."

"Nothing was hijacked here--he's always believed in conspiracies and so have MAGA. This is who they are and a very good reason not to vote for them," expressed someone else.

An individual opined, "Given to them willingly," while one more questioned, "Is there a really a difference between MAGA and Kennedy?"

Another person argued, "It wasn't hijacked by MAGA, it was created by MAGA." One remark simply read, "Kennedy = MAGA lite."

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: