myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Gaetz pediophile investigation Trump friend of cource
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still-Waters wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Yes ... I've suggested a forum rule-- that is, you can't post more than 3 posts consecutively .. At some point , you'll need interaction with another party ..
Boggsman 3 post rule

Boggs that rule isn’t really needed because most people who aren’t insanely stupid like Dean don’t do such things. Really, who in their right mind posts this sort of shit day in and day out with zero interaction?

Careful Boggs, Dean is going to melt down on you, and says you’re a pedophile supporter, troll, McVeigh, not great at math, or chess, or wrestling, or, or, or…..Good thing you can rip a jibe. Do you think you’ll lose any sleep like Dean does composing his insane posts?

What a sad commentary that your only contribution here is to attack people.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But Mac ... I know you support the 3-post rule ... The other issue is if post 1 of 3,4,5 is the good one , it gets buried ..
Still-Waters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Yes ... I've suggested a forum rule-- that is, you can't post more than 3 posts consecutively .. At some point , you'll need interaction with another party ..
Boggsman 3 post rule

Boggs that rule isn’t really needed because most people who aren’t insanely stupid like Dean don’t do such things. Really, who in their right mind posts this sort of shit day in and day out with zero interaction?

Careful Boggs, Dean is going to melt down on you, and says you’re a pedophile supporter, troll, McVeigh, not great at math, or chess, or wrestling, or, or, or…..Good thing you can rip a jibe. Do you think you’ll lose any sleep like Dean does composing his insane posts?

What a sad commentary that your only contribution here is to attack people.

If only I could be a condescending and belligerent as you in affirming a political bias. Now that would be quite the achievement….NOT! What is it you’re contributing to the grand scheme of things? Oh ya, Nothing! Bozo
mac

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
But Mac ... I know you support the 3-post rule ... The other issue is if post 1 of 3,4,5 is the good one , it gets buried ..

Indeed--unless there is some news. I try to ignore some of the worst comments and see if someone posts an idea or source that I don't know about.

Even Isobars taught me something--I had to look up "ad hominem attack"--which he bemoans, and practices.
Still-Waters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:

Even Isobars taught me something--I had to look up "ad hominem attack"--which he bemoans, and practices.

Thanks for affirming what I just posted. Like always, you couldn't just give credit, but had to be the condescending asshole you always are. Now that's predictable.........Funny, you of all people, comment on the demeanor of others. Hey, it almost sounds like an attack on Isobars. It's like you bemoan yet practice.... Wasn't that what you just commented on above? So little to say about your like minded Baja buddy when he only sews discord with endless bullshit posts about god only knows what. THEN you love it.
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/matt-gaetz-accused-of-paying-woman-for-sex-parties-as-new-bombshell-texts-emerge/ar-BB1ir9hz?ocid=winp2fptaskbar&cvid=07886b97848945a9975d94c7f9a71105&ei=79

Matt Gaetz accused of paying woman for sex parties as new bombshell texts emerge

Quote:
The House Ethics Committee’s probe into Matt Gaetz has obtained 2017 texts that the Florida Republican allegedly sent to a young woman who had been paid for sex by his associate.

These messages, ABC News first reported, show Mr Gaetz, just months after he was elected into Congress, asking the unnamed woman to go on a trip with him to the Florida Keys in May 2017. The exchange signifies the first private exchange between the pair, the outlet wrote.

According to the outlet, Mr Gaetz texted, “Hey -- any interest in flying on a private plane to the keys May 19-21?” The then-freshman Congressman added that the trip would feature “2 guys, 4 girls. A very high-quality adventurous group.”

“Yeah I’m in,” the woman replied.
The Florida lawmaker then reportedly wrote: “Fantastic. As is true with all time you spend w me, it’ll be fun and chill…You have a passport?”

ABC News noted that the woman did not ultimately go on this trip.

Mr Gaetz’s then-friend and business associate Joel Greenberg had already sent this same woman money for sex. In May 2021, Greenberg pleaded guilty to six federal crimes, which include sex trafficking of a minor, identity theft, stalking, wire fraud, and conspiracy to bribe a public official.

The House panel also obtained a photo of the pair, dated 19 May 2017. The selfie photo allegedly captured the woman beside Mr Gaetz wearing a shirt with a quote from medical research advocate Mary Lasker:”If you think research is expensive, try disease.”

A Gaetz spokesperson told ABC News, “Rep. Gaetz has no knowledge of these activities by Mr. Greenberg and was not involved in them. Rep. Gaetz has never paid for sex. Rep. Gaetz does not know anything about the woman you’re referencing, though he takes thousands of selfies each year.”

On top of these bombshell messages, this same woman allegedly informed prosecutors in 2021 that she had sex with Mr Gaetz at a party that she was paid to attend, her lawyer told The Daily Beast. She was reportedly paid to go to “multiple sex parties with people in Gaetz’s circle,” the outlet wrote.

The attorney added that her client told prosecutors that the sex was consensual.

The attorney told the Daily Beast that her client told investigators “that she and lots of girls were provided all kinds of controlled substances at these parties.”

“The availability of vast amounts of alcohol and controlled substances gave rise to the lack of control of the hormonal imperative,” the attorney continued, “which inspired people to engage in intimate behavior that may or may not have been because they were financially remunerated.”

Once the probes into the Florida Republican began, the attorney said, a Gaetz associate — who also attended the parties — allegedly asked if she was speaking to anyone about the Florida lawmaker or the drug-fueled bashes. The woman interpreted this exchange as an intimidation effort so that she wouldn’t share any Gaetz-related information, the lawyer said.

The Independent has reached out to Rep Gaetz’s office for comment.

The Justice Department launched a years-long investigation into Rep Gaetz regarding potential sex-trafficking charges, but did not ultimately bring any charges against the Congressman. After deferring its initial probe to the Justice Department, in July, the House Ethics Committee restarted its probe, and has contacted new witnesses.

“The fact that nothing has come of it has kind of astonished her, who along with all the others had been the focal point of such an intense investigation,” the lawyer told the outlet. “For them to go through all that and then for the target of the investigation to just get a wink and a nod has created for some of them a loss of faith in the system.”

When the investigation was restarted, Mr Gaetz said: “I was cleared by the Department of Justice and the FBI, who looked into my life for years.”

“Now, I believe that the House Ethics Committee is trying to weaponize their process against me because every once in a while up here I’m a rabble-rouser and I don’t go along to get along. And right now, I’m forcing this body to deal with our debt and our spending,” he continued.

real-human

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome another right wing top Pediophiles in the right wing love thy child rapist crowd. About time he goes to court.

Lets get a special prosecutor on this, fire Garland...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/matt-gaetz-subpoenaed-by-woman-he-allegedly-had-sex-with-when-she-was-a-minor-report-says/ar-BB1jU2AC?ocid=winp2fptaskbar&cvid=b75ceebaec07436d8e53f55e9ece2e55&ei=7

Matt Gaetz Subpoenaed By Woman He Allegedly Had Sex With When She Was A Minor, Report Says

Quote:
Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., was subpoenaed in a civil defamation lawsuit by the team representing a woman who he was accused of having sex with when she was a minor, ABC News reported Thursday—the latest development following a yearslong investigation into whether Gaetz paid women for sex.

Key Facts
Gaetz received the subpoena from attorneys representing a woman who was central to the Department of Justice’s investigation into Gaetz for allegations of sex trafficking and obstruction of justice, which ultimately did not lead to charges, ABC News reported.

The subpoena is part of a defamation and racketeering suit brought by Gaetz’s friend and former Florida state Rep. Chris Dorworth against the woman and Joel Greenberg, a former associate of Gaetz who was charged with sex trafficking of a minor.

John Clune, an attorney for the woman named in the case, confirmed to Forbes that Gaetz had been served the deposition by their team.

Crucial Quote
“Congressman Gaetz received a witness subpoena in an ongoing lawsuit between outside parties. He is not being sued, and he is neither a plaintiff nor a defendant in this matter,” Joel Valdez, Gaetz’s communications director, said in a statement to Forbes. Gaetz’s team in the past has denied he ever paid for sex.

What To Watch For
The deposition is scheduled for April 5, according to ABC News.

Key Background
The Department of Justice launched an investigation into Gaetz in March 2021 as an offshoot of an investigation into his former close friend, Greenberg. Greenberg—who reportedly provided “substantial assistance” into the probe of Gaetz and said Gaetz had paid a 17-year-old for sex—pleaded guilty and was sentenced to 11 years in prison for child sex trafficking and five other federal charges. The federal investigation into Gaetz ended last February and resulted in no charges, in part because of credibility issues with Greenberg and another key witness, but the House Ethics Committee has continued its investigation. Gaetz has continuously denied wrongdoing in the case.

Further Reading

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: