myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Mac and Dean still real-assholes years later
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Still-Waters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey look, free hats to wear at the next cult meeting
coboardhead

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
NP is back.

That was my thought. He is getting what he wants! Some attention!
mac

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
mac wrote:
NP is back.

That was my thought. He is getting what he wants! Some attention!

CB—NW30 and NP were the only two people on the forum to misuse the term bigotry to describe political perspectives based on values. But then, I don’t hang out on the more extreme sites that pump this stuff out, so it may be more common on the angry fringe than I realize. The screed was almost identical to those of NW and NP.

Missing, to be sure on the fringe is any understanding of the value of dialogue and debate. Thesis, antithesis, and synthesis. The world of both the left and right has unfortunately devolved to talking points that grossly simplify messages. Having run 3 political campaigns, and gearing up for a fourth, I know this only too well.

Of course in addition to seeking attention, there is the diversion from any discussion of the creeping fascism on the right.
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey man, make up your mind. I thought you said you've met "them" both? And how come "you" didn't suspect NW30 immediately?

Still-Waters wrote:
mac wrote:
Still Waters is NW30.

Mac is Dean. The dyad of hatred and divisiveness.

Pay attention will you? Look at the times I post. NW30 is a west coaster.

Last edited by MikeLaRonde on Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:37 am; edited 3 times in total
Still-Waters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like Mac has been losing sleep, and now he's delusional enough to think he's some sort of detective. You're almost on the same level of crazy as Dean now, or wait, as Mike said, you are Dean, right?

Well holy smokes! Mac admits, "The world of both the left and right has unfortunately devolved to talking points that grossly simplify messages." You mean like bigoted and prejudiced opinions of others based on ideologies? And who are the two greatest examples of that? Do you have a hard drive filled with idiotic bullshit too?
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

carry on Jim ...

Last edited by MikeLaRonde on Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Still-Waters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bigotry:
obstinate or unreasonable attachment to a belief, opinion, or faction, in particular prejudice against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group.

Sounds like the perfect description that my point, and apparently other's in your past. Sorry it's so on point, and you can't see that. Carry on.....
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still-Waters wrote:
mac wrote:
NP is back.

No clue who that is. Must have been before or after my time. I was around when there was actually some friendly banter mixed in before you cult members turned this into a cesspool.

ya when I came here there were disgusting posts by right wingers and the left were just nice people. I just gave the right what they dished but limit it to not being like the right with their McVeiging. and the right did exactly that McVeighed like they have forever. Their heroes as I point out were KKK, Nazi, skinheads, militia and so on that they love as their base. And then came along one who elevated their haters to be the core; the failed in everything rapist, pedophile hero to the right Trump a card carrying member of hate that exemplifies everything still no brain loves. That is why still no brain wants me to shut up... Still no brain loves his KKK Nazi Pediphiles party.

Still-Waters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-bigot wrote:

ya when I came here there were disgusting posts by right wingers and the left were just nice people. I just gave the right what they dished but limit it to not being like the right with their McVeiging. and the right did exactly that McVeighed like they have forever. Their heroes as I point out were KKK, Nazi, skinheads, militia and so on that they love as their base. And then came along one who elevated their haters to be the core; the failed in everything rapist, pedophile hero to the right Trump a card carrying member of hate that exemplifies everything still no brain loves. That is why still no brain wants me to shut up... Still no brain loves his KKK Nazi Pediphiles party.

Translation: "Real-Bigot saw an opportunity to be an asshole and took it. He's in denial that his posts are McVeigh-ish, He likes to paint everyone he doesn't agree with with his broad paint brush, just like bigots do."

Stay tuned, more McVeigh posts by Real-Bigot to follow.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the name of sanity, and to quote the great Steve Bannon, can we kill this thread in the cradle?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 8 of 13

Jump to: