myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Mac and Dean still real-assholes years later
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Still-Waters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Yawn. Still nothing of substance from Yee-hah lite. Meanwhile, yesterday I took 30 fifth graders out on the schooner Pegasus to show them the Bay and teach them something about the science of the Bay. Something useful. Those are the kinds of things I do.

It is telling that fetid waters has nothing to say about the right wing bullies whose posts I make fun of.

Too funny, the kind of things "you" do, huh? You assume that others don't? You see others do those "kinds of things", but we don't feel the need to tell everyone. You seem to need to stoke your virtue narcissism - typical. If you want to do that, then go ahead and then STFU about it instead of being an asshole and trying to garner validation for your fragile ego.

Also funny, YOU, of all people accusing others of bullying. Again - typical. You fill the forum with your vitriolic puke and then whine about that others react to it. AND you still never answered if you tell those in your wind sport circles that you are that guy "mac" on Iwindsurf forums. I know the answer is "no", because you're too ashamed of how much of an asshole you've been on here for soooooooo long.
SAS

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dean and Mac:

I don’t know why you keep engaging Mr. or Ms. Waters. If Waters went after me the way he or she does to you, I would just ignore it and let the thread die. It’s no fun to keep posting insults if they just get ignored.

Remember the old “sticks and stones” thing we learned as kids?
Still-Waters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SAS wrote:
Dean and Mac:

I don’t know why you keep engaging Mr. or Ms. Waters. If Waters went after me the way he or she does to you, I would just ignore it and let the thread die. It’s no fun to keep posting insults if they just get ignored.

Nah, their fragile egos won’t allow it. It’s the same reason they feel the need to monopolize this forum. Now they’re just beside themselves because they know it’s true they’re assholes. Where else could these two idiots be such assholes as they are here? That’s right, nowhere. That’s why they don’t tell others they’re those assholes on Iwindsurf. Is that sinking in for you yet?
Still-Waters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2023 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You see these assholes are reflective of the vocal minority who “believe” they are the virtuous ones. Meanwhile, the silent majority just shrugs them off for the assholes they are. They really hate it when they get some of their own shit back. Then they play victims and say “boohoo, we’re being bullied”. You start the shit and then cry when you can’t take it, OR resolve to telling everyone how virtuous you are. What you really are is sick little boys.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SAS wrote:
Dean and Mac:

This is an excellent post. Although, when someone is, clearly, making a fool of themselves, it is difficult not to engage them for sport.
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SAS wrote:
Dean and Mac:

awe see that's where we differ, as I mentioned I shut down an ultra right wing major medias forum with just posting the same. . well CB is correct. fun to let the idiot cry, and not have a clue... even my signature he is just so stupid he does not understand. even point out how my father put way more time into causes than I which I can never put the much time or match his level of contributions to humanity.

Again that was Nevadas largest newspapers political forum at that time owned by another ultra partisan trust fund ultra right winger media owner. It took me a few years but it worked. it was a 10 to one right wingers to liberal at that site and it was moderated and the moderators were employees of that media. It was Stevens media. again trust fund. Paper the Las Vegas review Journal.

Here on this thread I show how this troll is exactly like McVeigh and Pediophile Trump in their pathetic attack on free speech by me. And no different than when I was a kid when my father was president of the human relations. How the right sends their coded messages and support it by trump attacking Blacks, hispanics, to use ways to threaten people lives like they were doing back in the 60s 70s. Not they have waters following their lead with the same hate of free speech.

The so called waters is a card-carrying member like McVeigh and another right wing terrorist heros as he emulates exactly what his pedophile here trump is even doing with people he disagrees with in the court cases and those who would tell the truth about him. And this pedophile lover Waters is just too stupid like right wingers on this forum are to even understand the that there is no difference.

Again I was able to point this out to the review journal and noted to them, that it is not an issue of will but when will one of their base go do a real McVeigh. And I told them I would be testifying that they were warned so the damages would be in the 10s or 100s of millions. It was ridiculous the moderators would always tell me I had to set the example for liberals, and I would tell them how stupid that was, that they should be telling their base that. well anyway I demolished their right wings such that they became same as the right wingers on this forum, they could not counter the posts I made and would only McVeigh like still brain mucky waters. I just love posting their heroes rape and pedophile stuff every time they McVeigh... It really upsets them to see reality...
Still-Waters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
SAS wrote:
Dean and Mac:

This is an excellent post. Although, when someone is, clearly, making a fool of themselves, it is difficult not to engage them for sport.

Exactly my motivation. I guess you don't like it that I point out what foolish assholes they are? It's ok though, they prove that they know they are just that when they never answer to the question of whether they share in their circles that they are that toxic asshole on the forums. I'd imagine you'd be ashamed too if you posted in the same manner they do. No need to look any further than those two right hand columns of the forum index to see who the real fools are.

Are you still going to LV all the time Dean / CB?
coboardhead

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still-Waters wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
SAS wrote:
Dean and Mac:

Exactly my motivation. I guess you don't like it that I point out what foolish assholes they are? It's ok though, they prove that they know they are just that when they never answer to the question of whether they share in their circles that they are that toxic asshole on the forums. I'd imagine you'd be ashamed too if you posted in the same manner they do. No need to look any further than those two right hand columns of the forum index to see who the real fools are.

I think Mac and RH contribute useful informtion to this forum. It is politics and things get heated up.

I know who both of these guys are based on their names, or previous one. I also picked a name on this forum so people who know me, know who I am. You must know me. It is ironic that you are posting using a name that keeps you disguised…at least from me. Maybe your friends know who you are…

BTW. I dont shut up because someone threatens to “out” me. Nice try.

I am going to quit this thread since there is nothing constructive.
Still-Waters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:

I know who both of these guys are based on their names, or previous one. I also picked a name on this forum so people who know me, know who I am. You must know me. It is ironic that you are posting using a name that keeps you disguised…at least from me. Maybe your friends know who you are…

The use aliases, not their names. They do not tell people they are the assholes on the forums. There's a difference you know?

Out you? Huh? Asked an honest question, but your paranoia seems to have been triggered somehow.
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still-Waters wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
SAS wrote:
Dean and Mac:

this is the only forum I have posted on that people know me. All other forums like the largest one Las Vegas Review forum no one knew me there for a good reason. Some of the libers there found out right wingers were following them and doing "drive bys" at their homes. Armed drive bys that is. And as I have told you before I have had one of your take his gun out after he admitted he was a KKK member and I refused to accept a plane ticket to go debate the head of the Texas KKK. By the way I was talking to a like minded friend about politics and he heard me from another table. When I would not accept his invitation to meet his grand dragon that he claimed could debate me, because he was as identical to you in stupidity. Well he went to his car got his gun sat at his able and stated he was going to clean his gun and accidents happen. IE your clone of an in-human.

scnd one was when I rented a warehouse to make a prototype of a new invention the neighbor invited me to a BBQ next door, and I went, the guy had dem signs all over it on the walls. The guy cooking started talking politics about how he stole all the dem signs in this right wing district and got caught but they let him off because it was a right wing district. I said he was wrong to do that, and he said his hero Rush would be proud of him. I said Pigboy (my rush nickname) was a liar and spreading hate. And said he should have gone to jail. He picked up the large knife and started waving it and I said you better put it down or use it or you will be doing jail time because I will press charges. He put it down. Again was a state-contending wrestler and lost one match in overtime senior year as well as captain of an undefeated football team as a linebacker. you, cowards, need weapons around me because you are all the factory rejects.

Also a friend a lawyer I have known since college told me when I told him I was going to be active on the Las Vegas site he also a liberal warned me about two of his friends that posted politically and received threats because the right wingers did not like them. seems liberals allow free speech but haters like you want us to shut up.

again you ar a coward and cut and run and can not debate the posts I have in those threads like the other right winger wackos. bring it on.. or cut and run like your nazi comrads.

When good people stay silent only the right wing haters are heard.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 6 of 13

Jump to: