myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Big Gov/Tech/Pharma are feeding us harmful medical BS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
MikeLaRonde



Joined: 11 Jun 2001
Posts: 443

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
The only genius Mike LaRonde has is finding and believing misinformation sites.

https://www.isdglobal.org/digital_dispatches/covid-19-vaccine-misinformation-monitor-canada/

Whatever you say Jim. You should spank your monkey(face).

The FDA's defeat was just a couple weeks ago. Here's a few takes on the data they didn't want you to see:

Masterpiece!
https://strongandfreecanada.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/The-COVID-19-Inoculations-More-Harm-Than-Good-Dec-20.pdf

Utterly shocking
https://drtrozzi.org/2022/01/19/pfizer-trials-all-injected-mothers-lost-their-unborn-babies/

This document was actually leaked a few months ago from a Pfizer insider, but it was (as I understand it) among the first officially released:
https://strongandfreecanada.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Pfizer-trial-results-first-3-months.pdf

What is unclear is the total number of trial participants. Haven't read the whole thing, but this value is redacted as "(b) (4)" in a few places, probably everywhere. But with over 1000 deaths, it's pretty much safe to say, they knew. All you need to see is the chart on page 7.

Here's the courageous group who successfully sued the FDA
https://phmpt.org/

There is hope for humanity. This will likely go nowhere as with similar efforts in Europe, but it is refreshing to see this finally in the USA.
https://dailyexpose.uk/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/US_criminal_complaint_january_2022.pdf
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
isobars



Joined: 12 Dec 1999
Posts: 20657

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Condensed from WSJ Editorial Board, Jan. 21:

Biden’s Pointless Vaccine Mandate:
After another defeat in court, it’s time to end this unpopular coercion.


The Biden Administration will appeal a federal judge’s injunction against its vaccine mandate for federal employees. But why? [Even the] the White House says 98% of federal workers have complied. Increasingly the Biden mandates seem more about punishing than protecting people. The judge noted that the public harm from firing unvaccinated workers who provide vital government services exceeds the negligible public-health benefit.

While protecting against severe disease, vaccines don’t prevent infection and transmission. Why won’t the Administration back down even following legal defeat? Perhaps because vaccine mandates and coercion are popular with progressive voters.

[That's not even the sick part, which follows:] A Rasmussen poll reported that 59% of Democratic voters would support a government policy confining the unvaccinated to their homes, except for emergencies. Nearly half (48%) of Democratic voters also thought the government should be able to fine or imprison individuals who
publicly question the efficacy of vaccines on social media.
.

END OF WSJ ARTICLE

Are all of you who as much as question the effectiveness of vaccines -- IT DOESN'T EVEN LIMIT IT TO COVID VACCINES or exempt religious or medical reasons -- ready to let freaks fine you or put you in prison just for expressing personal or scientific concerns about vaccines? Remember: these are the same freaks who DON'T want to lock up rioters, carjackers, rapists, cop assaulters, drug dealers, and much more ... the same freaks whose actions and words demonstrate their advocacy for abolishing THE very constitutional amendment that most defines our republic. Many of them post right here every day.

48% ... and that's just the ones who publicly admit such undeserved arrogance, infinite stupidity, and blind hatred! These are the very personification of the term, "Leftard".

Is it any wonder why so many rational people are beginning to hate not just the left's policies but many of the Leftard "people" who so vehemently, angrily, and inexplicably support such anti-American and heretical policies?

That's what sane, GOOD people are up against in this woke movement, folks. WAKE THE HELL UP!


    HELL, YES I'm shouting at times. Some points deserve emphasis, and many Leftards need 2X4s. HALF of the left wants to imprison people for asking questions about science ... REALLY?

    Can you hear me now, you lowlife fascists?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MikeLaRonde



Joined: 11 Jun 2001
Posts: 443

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice rant Mike.

I think this is slightly OT, but I just want to give my 2 bits about "science". As a word, I used to love it, but now I hate it. Now, as the word has been thoroughly perverted, what it "means" has essentially replaced religion for many.

After all, what is "science", to a non (or sub) scientist? That's right, it is actually a religion, if you can't explain it, and understand the explanation.

There is this very disturbing, growing (rapidly, unfortunately, through child indoctrination) worldwide movement based on this very concept, and very few defenders of real science, which by definition demands that science itself be questioned, and not held as gospel.
Shocked Evil or Very Mad

Man, I'm not going crazy. I am quite sure that I made this very exact point over a year ago on that first-other thread .. you know, the one which began with Jim scolding his monkey for not being a "scientist" ?
Very Happy Rolling Eyes Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
swchandler



Joined: 08 Nov 1993
Posts: 10312

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900, I didn't think that you would answer the question, because you would rather push the idea that the vaccinated folks are Covid spreaders and that there is no societal value in getting vaccinated. Moreover, I'm thinking that you must feel that unvaccinated folks are being unfairly targeted and discriminated against.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
isobars



Joined: 12 Dec 1999
Posts: 20657

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mlaronde wrote:
After all, what is "science", to a non (or sub) scientist? That's right, it is actually a religion, if you can't explain it, and understand the explanation.


You're gonna love this, then.

An Albuquerque, NM newspaper ran a detailed article explaining and illustrating how an eclipse works. A few days later, their op ed section published a lengthy, SERIOUS letter, obviously written by an earnest, (otherwise) educated, articulate Indian*. It began something like, "That's the white man's belief, based on their science. Actually ..." whereupon she went into what she called the actual facts ... that eclipses have nothing to do with science, that they're strictly the handiwork of the gods. She named a few, then launched into her tribe's (or all Indians'?) certitude that it's all about "the gods".

She wrote like she had been to, maybe graduated, college. She thought like any Johnstown, koolade-drinking, fascist Leftard that wants to imprison anyone asking questions.

48%.

* Get over it. The U.S. Government still calls them Indians.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
isobars



Joined: 12 Dec 1999
Posts: 20657

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was more of a tirade than a rant. Both connote passion, but the former is more soundly, intensely, and intentionally based in fact.

mlaronde wrote:
Nice rant Mike.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MikeLaRonde



Joined: 11 Jun 2001
Posts: 443

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
techno900, I didn't think that you would answer the question, because you would rather push the idea that the vaccinated folks are Covid spreaders ....

My Lord, not even I believe this, at least not in the same light as how a virus might "spread".

There is ample anecdotal evidence to suggest that the recently vaxxed can shed the S1 spike protein to others in very close contact, i.e. married couples. I believe there have been some studies done as well.

This is not a very common report so I think it may depend on the dosage and effectiveness (for better or worse) which has been very inconsistent in this worldwide campaign (of insanity). Then again, we should also expect the number of couples of "mixed status" (puke!) to be pretty low.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
techno900



Joined: 28 Mar 2001
Posts: 4050

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Fact-check: Can vaccinated people spread Covid-19?
Source: yahoo.com 31 December 2021 9:45am

President Joe Biden: People vaccinated for COVID-19 “do not spread the disease to anyone else.”

PolitiFact’s ruling: Mostly False

Here’s why: As President Joe Biden heads toward his second year in office of leading the country through a pandemic, he faces the challenge of trying to convince millions of unvaccinated Americans to get the COVID-19 vaccine.

The Republican National Committee said Biden has misled Americans about the effectiveness of the vaccine. The RNC tweeted a partial clip of an interview Biden gave to a Dayton, Ohio, TV station that aired December 14.

“This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated,” Biden said in the full interview. “The unvaccinated. Not the vaccinated, the unvaccinated. That’s the problem. Everybody talks about freedom and not to have a shot or have a test.

“Well, guess what? How about patriotism? How about making sure that you’re vaccinated, so you do not spread the disease to anyone else.”

We fact-checked a similar statement by Biden in October when he said people who are vaccinated for the coronavirus “cannot spread it to you.”

We found at the time that studies showed a vaccinated person was less likely to spread the virus, but the risk wasn’t zero.

We rated Biden’s statement Half True. That was before the omicron variant was named a variant of concern by the World Health Organization.

At the time, Tara C. Smith, a Kent State University epidemiologist, told us: “Vaccination does significantly reduce transmission from vaccinated breakthrough cases but does not completely eliminate it.”

A reader flagged Biden’s more recent remarks and asked us to look at his statement. Now that omicron has spread rapidly across the U.S. in December, we wanted to revisit the question: Can vaccinated people spread COVID-19?

We reached out again to experts to see if their understanding has changed about the role the vaccinated play in COVID-19’s transmission.

We found that there is not enough data on how many people caught COVID-19 from an unvaccinated person vs. a vaccinated person in recent weeks, but scientists, in general, said that vaccinated people can also spread COVID-19.

Bill Hanage, associate professor of epidemiology at Harvard, said Biden’s December “statement is not accurate.”

“We knew that vaccinated people could become infected with delta and shed viable virus in large amounts,” Hanage said. “While data are emerging and not yet complete for omicron, this appears to be even more the case for that variant.”

Biden’s emphasis on promoting vaccination is rooted in evidence that it helps protect people from serious cases, including hospitalization and death. However, we found that Biden again inaccurately characterized the vaccine when he suggested that a vaccinated individual can’t spread the virus. Any concerns experts had about the accuracy of Biden’s statement before omicron seemed to have been strengthened in the face of this new variant.

We emailed spokespersons for the White House to ask for Biden’s evidence and did not hear back.

Vaccination doesn’t eliminate risk of transmission
Some early evidence out of South Africa provided hope that the omicron variant may cause a more mild disease than earlier variants, but many patients there were younger, making them less likely to develop severe illness to begin with. Dr. Anthony Fauci, chief medical adviser to the president, told reporters Dec. 17 that the seriousness of infection is “still up in the air right now because there are a lot of confounding issues as to whether or not it is less severe.”

Heather Scobie, an epidemiologist at the CDC, wrote in a Dec. 16 presentation that it’s not yet known how easily omicron spreads compared with delta. However, it is “likely that vaccinated people with breakthrough infection or people infected without symptoms can spread the virus to others.” That statement was similar to one the CDC made in August.

A page on the CDC’s website updated Dec. 20 said that the “CDC expects that anyone with omicron infection can spread the virus to others, even if they are vaccinated or don’t have symptoms.”

We read recent statements by Biden administration officials promoting vaccination, and none went as far as Biden to suggest that vaccination completely eliminated the chance of transmission. CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky told reporters Dec. 17 that even vaccinated individuals should take precautions to reduce the spread.

John P. Moore, a professor of microbiology and immunology at Weill Cornell Medicine, said while we lack data on omicron vaccine breakthrough infections, with delta there’s evidence that vaccinated people can spread infections to other people.

“That’s true on an anecdotal level (we all know such cases) and there are a few papers, mostly out of the U.K., on this point,” Moore said. However, infection spread is less likely when the infected person is vaccinated, he added.

“So, the vaccines work, but they are not perfect. I would expect that to be true also for omicron,” Moore said. Biden would have been on firmer ground, Moore said, if he had said “make sure you’re vaccinated, so you’re less likely to spread the disease to anyone else.”
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
swchandler



Joined: 08 Nov 1993
Posts: 10312

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who are the most likely folks to spread Covid19? The vaccinated or the unvaccinated. Who is the most likely to be sneezing and coughing? Who do you think will have the greatest viral load potential?

Pretty simple questions for thoughtful folks to decipher.

Lastly, I'm wondering why techno900 didn't add bolding to the following statement in the article.


"However, infection spread is less likely when the infected person is vaccinated..."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MikeLaRonde



Joined: 11 Jun 2001
Posts: 443

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
Who are the most likely folks to spread Covid19? The vaccinated or the unvaccinated. Who is the most likely to be sneezing and coughing? Who do you think will have the greatest viral load potential?"

These are clearly not the words of your long-trusted personal physician, family doctor, or any such men or women. No, let's face it, this is your musing based on your reaction to public opinion, whatever that may include, for better or worse.

As for "viral load potential", why don't you just blow your nose. And if that wasn't satisfying enough, try a neti-pot rinse.

The latter would have certainly ensured a negative PCR test, even at 40+ cycles. Unfortunately, those tests are being discontinued. The new tests are truly lottery tickets, and there is nothing you can do to change the outcome Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 7 of 32

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group