myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Coronavirus
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 318, 319, 320 ... 339, 340, 341  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This video is for you too girly-pants
https://www.brighteon.com/7402fbfe-fe29-482d-a158-f072cd035fc1
wsurfer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mlaronde wrote:

The lunatic inmates are running the insane asylum!!!
vientomas

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mlaronde wrote:

For purposes of this inquiry, I will assume you are a male based on your profile pic. If I am incorrect, I apologize. However, you use the phrase "girly-pants" in what appears to be a derogatory manner. My question is: What is it about the phrase "girly-pants" that leads you as a male to use it in a negative manner? Is there something fundamentally wrong with "girly-pants"?
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
mlaronde wrote:

For purposes of this inquiry, I will assume you are a male based on your profile pic. If I am incorrect, I apologize. However, you use the phrase "girly-pants" in what appears to be a derogatory manner. My question is: What is it about the phrase "girly-pants" that leads you as a male to use it in a negative manner? Is there something fundamentally wrong with "girly-pants"?

Sorry, drinking pee has obviously clouded my judgement
Laughing

Here's a real "girly" video for y'all
https://www.bitchute.com/video/0XGZxo79iTyy/

yes, sex sells ... even death shots. Never mind the crude comments, this was the only place I could find this video which is at least a few months old.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mloronde

You've stated you are a true "anti-vaxer". So, why should someone, like me, who had a relative that was crippled by polio even listen to anything that you write? If you had your way, Polio might still be an issue.

FWIW, I don't think anyone should, personally, be compelled to receive a vaccination if they object to it. HOWEVER, I also feel that the results of that decision should carry some weight. IF you, or Isobars, is willing to sign an affidavit that you WILL NOT receive treatment for complications of CV19 and clog up the medical system for others then go to it...by all means.

Otherwise, you might want to pay attention to the real facts that matter right now. People are becoming seriously ill and dying because they cannot get into overcrowded ER's in my area because folks like you have convinced enough of them not to get CV vaccines. That is on your hands. You guys are partly responsible by spreading lies and half truths. J

A semi retired orthopedic friend of mine, who cannot practice surgery because she has an auto immune disease, spent part of her day in a Burger King parking lot treating an ex-patient who had a gaping wound and could not get into the local ER because it is flooded with, mostly, unvaccinated COVID patients. Is that the reality you seek?

If I sound angry it is because I am. You, and those like you, are killing people. Please just go away.
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
mloronde

You've stated you are a true "anti-vaxer". So, why should someone, like me, who had a relative that was crippled by polio even listen to anything that you write? If you had your way, Polio might still be an issue.

FWIW, I don't think anyone should, personally, be compelled to receive a vaccination if they object to it. HOWEVER, I also feel that the results of that decision should carry some weight. IF you, or Isobars, is willing to sign an affidavit that you WILL NOT receive treatment for complications of CV19 and clog up the medical system for others then go to it...by all means.

Otherwise, you might want to pay attention to the real facts that matter right now. People are becoming seriously ill and dying because they cannot get into overcrowded ER's in my area because folks like you have convinced enough of them not to get CV vaccines. That is on your hands. You guys are partly responsible by spreading lies and half truths. J

A semi retired orthopedic friend of mine, who cannot practice surgery because she has an auto immune disease, spent part of her day in a Burger King parking lot treating an ex-patient who had a gaping wound and could not get into the local ER because it is flooded with, mostly, unvaccinated COVID patients. Is that the reality you seek?

If I sound angry it is because I am. You, and those like you, are killing people. Please just go away.

Sorry whoever you are, reality is not going away, nor am I. If you want to actually debate me there is now a new thread for that. In the meantime, try to enjoy this video, from someone who didn't just think they should write a song, but actually did it.

https://vimeo.com/668431045
GURGLETROUSERS

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many of us share your anger Coboard at the situation you find in your locality, but outside of this forum the pair of them (Mlaronde and ego driven Isobars) are not in a position of power to make any difference in the real world. The rabid conspiracy mob they are trying to incite are clearly a lost cause. Pity there's so many of them clogging up the hospitals. (Same over here!)

Why shouldn't we just deprive them of the oxygen of publicity, and let them rave on among themselves. Our forum is just a backwater in the greater scheme of life, and can't make any general impact on human behaviour.
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breaking news..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5ATxwXSvKo
Very Happy
Hey Gigglepants! There is a hidden message in this video, and if I were you, I would pay attention. I'd say, starting around 1:30, and by 3:00 you missed it
coachg

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

“Some potential long-term effects of alcohol abuse include:

1)cardiovascular health issues that increase the risk of stroke

2)brain shrinkage

3)poor circulation to the brain

4)dementia

nutritional deficiencies that may damage the brain or cause an alcohol-related type of dementia called Korsakoff syndrome
mental health issues, including hallucinations and psychosis”

Interesting stuff, especially the hallucinations and psychosis, aka conspiracies.
Might explain quite a bit.

Coachg
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coachg wrote:
“Some potential long-term effects of alcohol abuse include:
1)poor cardiovascular health
2)reduced brain functions

HA! Is that the best you can do, coach Dunsel?
This one's for you:
https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/cardiologist-medical-doctor-who-wanted-to-punch-anti-vaxxers-in-the-face-dead-after-covid-booster-shot

No, seriously? This poor fella was pretty much the same age as I, admittedly in better shape judging by the picture. Of course, we all know he was in MUCH better shape internally, right? After all, he's a cardiologist, a literal life saver.

Notice that he didn't want to hurt the actual un-vaxxed, but rather, those who convinced them to be so. Oh dear ...
So how is it that he just dropped dead, within 2 weeks of 3rd shot? Instant Karma?

Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 318, 319, 320 ... 339, 340, 341  Next
Page 319 of 341

Jump to: