myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Coronavirus
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 315, 316, 317 ... 339, 340, 341  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean that 40 years ago Mrna vaccines were still experimental? Who knew?

The Russians.
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
mlaronde wrote:
Here's the latest from the inventor of mRNA vaccines, Dr. Robert Malone. If this man doesn't have credibility on the subject, I don't know who does (no wait, actually that would be Dr. Michael Yeadon, the former VP of Pfizer)

https://thecovidworld.com/robert-malone-the-story-of-my-vaccine-injury-i-almost-died/
To be sure, he's probably exaggerating a bit about the extent of his reaction. He has a strong motive to go public about this. He's been warning about the clot-shots for almost a year now, but had already stated that he took them himself. This caused some critics to label him as hypocritical or worse.

The second paragraph is all most of you need to read, this is the best and simplest argument I've seen yet against any kind of mandates:

Quote:
I have never been an “anti-vax” person. I have spent my career working with vaccines. I also know that some vaccines are “hot,” and are less safe. Usually, these types of vaccines are reserved for extremely dangerous viruses like Ebola or Yellow fever, where the goal is to make the vaccine 100% effective. Other vaccines, that are distributed widely, like the flu vaccines need to be very safe. The trade-off being that they are less effective. There is a whole science and art to crafting vaccines to appropriately respond to the “threat”.

Emphasis mine. This argument should work for all sane people who aren't brainwashed with Covid-mania. In the very beginning, did "they" not state that the survival rate across all age groups was > 99.9% ? So how is it that a "hot" vaccine should be mandated for all of humanity?

If you argue that it has not been, you are hiding from the word "yet". This was also stated as the "only way out" from the very beginning.

The American citizen (if you can still call us such) should be wondering how this kind of argument (or witness) doesn't get to be shown to the Supreme circus!

The only notion stopping OSHA was that you can't turn off the VAX when you leave work. (actually, you can't ever turn it off ...just sayin')

So we can expect either a new medi-tryannical alphabet soup agency, or sweeping new powers to an existing, CDC being the obvious.

I think it is safe to assume that the NWO will not be content leave it in the hands of the states, since they only control a handful at this critical junction. Then again, it is an influential small bunch of states, isn't it?

Of course the immediate VICTIMS are the courageous healthcare workers who took 2 for the team already, but now will be forced to choose between their careers and never-ending lottery clot shots.

Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad
Whats up Maureen?... only an idiot would claim Dr. Malone is somehow godly because he was one of the people who did research on rna stuff 40 years ago and has not been involved in it via any publication since he got his PhD degree in university.

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2021/08/robert-malone-vaccine-inventor-vaccine-skeptic/619734/

What kind of a person focuses on this, rather than the point being made, such a crude manner? That's right, an obviously ENRAGED libtard. Were you upset over the split decision? Wanted total tyranny, eh?

I didn't say he was "God-like", only qualified. Also notice that he didn't even claim to be the "inventor" in his latest video, I just wrote that. I first took notice of his writing over a year ago, and during that time, until very recently, no one has disputed this claim. I'm guessing that he knew how the technology could be perverted, or at least how it could go horribly wrong. Might also explain why he took the shot himself.

I don't suppose you've anything nice to report about Dr. Michael Yeadon? How about Dr. Steve Kirsch?

Last edited by MikeLaRonde on Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
You mean that 40 years ago Mrna vaccines were still experimental? Who knew?

The Russians.

The obvious counter-point is that they are STILL experimental. A related point is that the company Moderna, supposedly a leading pioneer, has STILL never brought any other such medicine to market, other than the said STILL experimental SPIKEVAX (now its real name! )

I'm sure they'll get their chance. In the next year year, there will be an explosion of new and recurring cancers. This, along with all the already forming tidal wave of cardiac events across all age ranges. I wouldn't be surprised to see mRNA heart attack medicines also. These actually sound like useful applications for mRNA experimental gene therapy.

Unfortunately, it seems increasingly clear that vaccines are a very BAD application, and I think I can prove this with common sense and a professional analogy.
But let's take a step back for a minute. I say this pattern is nothing new for the Rockefeller cartel. I'm guessing that in America, over 60% of adults over 40 are on at least one medication for a side effect of a vaccine they didn't need, and which didn't work!

The only sure thing for '22 is that more people are going to get sick, and all-cause mortality will continue to increase, all proportionate to the overall level of medical intervention.
Cardiac events were never part of the original "covid" symptoms, so they will have a harder time explaining. So much for the value of "modern medicine", eh?

All this for a "terrible disease", which for over 99% of the population, is just the common cold.
isobars

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mlaronde wrote:
I'm guessing that in America, over 60% of adults over 40 are on at least one medication for a side effect of a vaccine they didn't need, and which didn't work!

Most national governments, especially including my own, virtually mandate that every oncologist must prescribe androgen deprivation therapy (ADT, aka chemical castration) to all men with multi-point Stage 4 (distant metastases) prostate cancer. The Mayo Clinic, the first of many major institutions to diagnose my Stage 4, did what they had to: prescribe ADT for me for the remainder of my life. Dr. Kwon didn't mention its foremost side effect until I confronted him thusly: "Doesn't that help us for 18 months, then kill us within another 6 months?"

"Oh, you knew that? You're right ... if you're lucky. 24 months is optimistic."

"No thanks; I'd rather go windsurfing."

I double checked those numbers, sought alternative approved treatments in the literature, consulted with Dr. Kwon's peers at other institutions, and researched other approaches and oncologists operating legally and wisely outside the U.S. Government Standards of Care. Not only did I find (only) one, but his success rate trumps those of the major institutions' and Standard of Care treatments. In fact, many of the the world's top oncologists send their hopeless cases to him. (Old heads here have heard that before, but you may not have.)

That was in 2016, and 5+ years X 12 months per year is greater than 24 months. That was the third time I was predicted or prescribed (hell, ordered, to the extent prescriptions and government medical standards are enforceable by law), to accept drugs guaranteed to permanently cripple or permanently kill me. (I've also changed many surgeons' and anesthesiologists' minds and standard practices for procedures they were performing on me, with their 100% approval and frequent surprise during and after their tasks.)

We don't need to be sheep, and we really need to identify and watch those unintended side effects, whether it's vaccinations, treatments, or any of the many other problems drugs MAY help with. I've refused and/or dropped several anti-cancer meds* even my own oncologist insisted I take, and every passing season produces still more research vetting my decisions for the very reasons I refused them years ago. I've also added a few OTC supplements not on his patented protocol (but with his permission), and learn at least once a year of their newest unexpected and often very significant benefits.

* For example, some of you may take metformin for blood glucose control. Did you know it negates the benefits of exercise? How's THAT for a side effect?

Instead, I will be windsurfing this spring, a dozen years past my widely forecast demise. Ignore our demented president's order not to question authority (the media's prime directive), determine whether any drugs' side effects include disability or death and at what likelihood, and act accordingly ... mindless critics be damned.
wsurfer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard Daraprim is an effective tool to combat Coronavirus. Just saying!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2022/01/15/martin-shkreli-pharmaceuticals-bro-daraprim/

Good enough for Pharma guy good enough for me!
GURGLETROUSERS

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This pair are either gullible, or plainly dishonest!

They are using every trick in the book of quoting generally suspect and discredited by most sources (however well qualified they initially were) to undermine the case for vaccination against this often killer virus. They both twist and turn so much that it is difficult to keep up with their outpourings.

Quite apart from the blatant hypocrisy of Isobars, who couldn't wait to be fully vaccinated and 'safe' from the worst effects of the virus, his whole tirade and rage is absurdly self indulgent justification to be seen as a self taught world class expert in the field of medication.

As for Mlaronde, according to him (seriously?) millions of us blindly obedient state controlled sheep will die of heart attacks in 2022! (Including Isobars presumably.)

I can't believe I'm reading all this! Am I going insane, or are they?
wsurfer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
That was the third time I was predicted or prescribed (hell, ordered, to the extent prescriptions and government medical standards are enforceable by law), to accept drugs guaranteed to permanently cripple or permanently kill me.

Yeah, unpermanent death really sucks, just ask vampires, zombies or the walking dead!
GURGLETROUSERS

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

An interesting point wserfer. (Unpermanent death.)

There are many old and semi-ailing vulnerable neighbours where I live. Many of them have isolated and barely set foot outside for the last couple of years. Many of them are 'token' religious, but what form their beliefs take I don't know. (They don't say, I don't ask.)

What is clear with them is a kind of anger and frustration that this killer (to THEM) pandemic has struck at all their expectations of a decent end to old age and retirement, with frequent contact with children families and grand children, but no end to that isolation in sight. Instead, they are terrified of the prospect of ending up alone in hospital, gasping for breath, until the inevitable. This pandemic has made a mockery of their life, and experience.

For us atheists there is no unpermanent death' just non-existence. (The universe has 'done it's thing' for over 13 billion years of our non-existence before birth and will continue to do so after our return to non existence.) But it doesn't alter the sense of frustration all of must feel, of a tiny virus making a mockery of us, and all we suppose we mean to the world!
boggsman1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GURGLETROUSERS wrote:
This pair are either gullible, or plainly dishonest!

They are using every trick in the book of quoting generally suspect and discredited by most sources (however well qualified they initially were) to undermine the case for vaccination against this often killer virus. They both twist and turn so much that it is difficult to keep up with their outpourings.

Quite apart from the blatant hypocrisy of Isobars, who couldn't wait to be fully vaccinated and 'safe' from the worst effects of the virus, his whole tirade and rage is absurdly self indulgent justification to be seen as a self taught world class expert in the field of medication.

As for Mlaronde, according to him (seriously?) millions of us blindly obedient state controlled sheep will die of heart attacks in 2022! (Including Isobars presumably.)

I can't believe I'm reading all this! Am I going insane, or are they?

I don't think it's you GT.. When the terms the "great re-set", or "globalism" are deployed, you know what you're dealing with ..
coboardhead

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GT wrote

Quote:
I very much doubt they carry much leverage, but the fact that they are able to spread their manure with impunity, destroys their argument of world state control!

This is one of the best lines I have read anywhere in quite awhile!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 315, 316, 317 ... 339, 340, 341  Next
Page 316 of 341

Jump to: