myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Coronavirus
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 314, 315, 316 ... 331, 332, 333  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
MikeLaRonde



Joined: 11 Jun 2001
Posts: 443

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
Big Tech will censor this content at 10:00 PST Saturday Jan 15 because it contradicts THEIR beliefs.

From tinyurl.com/5ac5tpv8

Bombshell Admission — The COVID Tests Don’t Work

Source: The U.S. Centers for Disease Control
Analysis by Dr. Joseph Mercola
January 14, 2022

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

• Since the beginning of the pandemic, experts have warned that the PCR test is not as a valid diagnostic and produces far too many false positives, as it can pick up on “dead,” nonreplicating viral debris

• The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now admits the PCR test can remain positive for up to 12 weeks after infection. For this reason, they say most people don’t need to retest negative before ending their quarantine

• The CDC also admits the PCR cannot identify active infection or measure contagiousness

• People who are double-jabbed or unvaccinated and test positive for SARS-CoV-2, or have known exposure, but remain asymptomatic, now only need to isolate for five days rather than 10, but should wear a mask for another five days when at work or in public. People who are triple-jabbed do not need to isolate after exposure, but should wear a mask for 10 days

• Health care workers who test positive for COVID but remain asymptomatic can return to work after seven days with a negative test, but isolation time can be cut to five days if there are staffing shortages

From the earliest days of the COVID pandemic, the PCR test has been a source of unrelenting controversy, with experts repeatedly pointing out that it’s not a valid diagnostic and produces inordinate amounts of false positives.

Importantly, a PCR test cannot distinguish between “live” viruses and inactive (noninfectious) viral particles. This is why it cannot be used as a diagnostic tool. As explained by Dr. Lee Merritt in her August 2020 Doctors for Disaster Preparedness1 lecture, media and public health officials appear to have purposefully conflated “cases” or positive tests with the actual illness in order to create the appearance of a pandemic.

Furthermore, a PCR test cannot confirm that SARS-CoV-2 is the causative agent for clinical symptoms as the test cannot rule out diseases caused by other bacterial or viral pathogens. The inventor of the PCR test, Kary Mullis, who won a Nobel Prize for his work, explains this in the video above.

Almost universally, health authorities have also instructed labs to use excessively high cycle thresholds (CTs) — i.e., the number of amplification cycles used to detect RNA particles — thereby ensuring a maximum of false positives.

From the start, experts noted that a CT over 35 is scientifically unjustifiable,2,3,4 yet the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommended running PCR tests at a CT of 40,5 and the World Health Organization recommended a CT of 45.

The pandemic of false positives was then used by world governments to implement pandemic countermeasures that have destroyed the global economy, ruined countless lives, decimated the education of an entire generation and stripped us of basic human rights and freedoms.

What the CDC’s belated admission means is that, for the past two years, Americans have unnecessarily wasted time in self-isolation — perhaps weeks — waiting for a negative test.

Time and again, the goal post for ending the pandemic theatre has been moved, and the justifications for continuing the life-destroying countermeasures have become increasingly laughable. The fearmongering over Omicron, for example, makes no rational sense based on the data available, which shows the variant is among the mildest so far, and far less likely to infect and damage the lungs.6

In the last days of December 2021, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention issued yet another illogical protocol change.7 People who test positive for SARS-CoV-2, or have known exposure, but remain asymptomatic, now only need to isolate for five days rather than the previous 10, but should wear a mask for another five days when at work or in public. Also, they don’t need to get retested at the end of their quarantine. The stated reason? Because:

The majority of viral transmission (85% to 90%Cool occurs in the first day or two before symptom onset, and two to three days after symptom onset9
The PCR test can remain positive for up to 12 weeks after you’ve recovered from the infection10,11

How is it that the CDC didn’t realize until now that the PCR test was picking up dead viral debris for three months after infection? The facts that the test, a) was far too sensitive, and b) couldn’t identify active infection, were criticisms from the start. What the CDC’s belated admission means is that, for the past two years, Americans have unnecessarily wasted time in self-isolation — perhaps weeks — waiting for a negative test.

In a December 30, 2021, appearance on MSNBC, Dr. Anthony Fauci responded to questions about the updated CDC guidance. CDC director Rochelle Walensky also tried to make sense of the new guidance in a December 29, 2021, ABC News interview (see videos above).12

Neither of them offered any explanation as for why the CDC didn’t change the rules sooner, and only now decided that keeping noninfectious people in isolation for days and weeks on end might not be so good after all.

Walensky did make a rather telling comment on CNN, though, when asked about the reasoning behind the shortened isolation guidance. “It really had a lot to do with what we thought people would be able to tolerate,” she said.13 Some have understandably translated that as “how much tyranny we thought people would be able to tolerate.”14

The CDC has not given up on making the guidance as confusing as possible though. December 23, 2021, they also updated guidance for health care workers,15 stating that “Health care workers with COVID-19 who are asymptomatic can return to work after seven days with a negative test, and that isolation time can be cut further if there are staffing shortages.”16

In his MSNBC interview, Fauci was asked why health care workers are being treated differently, having to isolate for seven days rather than five, and still have to get a negative test, when the test can falsely remain positive for up to 12 weeks? What data supports this, and is it publicly available?

According to Fauci, the data to support this difference “is internal to the CDC,” but really, there’s “no specific data” to back it up, he adds. The CDC merely made “a judgment call.”

Double-Jabbed Treated the Same as Unvaccinated

The CDC’s updated guidance also puts those who have received two doses of the COVID shot in the same category as the unvaccinated, so when it comes to isolating after exposure, they have to follow the same rules, whereas those who have received a booster shot follow a different set of guidelines. As explained by the CDC:17

“For people who are unvaccinated or are more than six months out from their second mRNA dose (or more than 2 months after the J&J vaccine) and not yet boosted, CDC now recommends quarantine for 5 days followed by strict mask use for an additional 5 days.

Alternatively, if a 5-day quarantine is not feasible, it is imperative that an exposed person wear a well-fitting mask at all times when around others for 10 days after exposure. Individuals who have received their booster shot do not need to quarantine following an exposure, but should wear a mask for 10 days after the exposure.

For all those exposed, best practice would also include a test for SARS-CoV-2 at day 5 after exposure. If symptoms occur, individuals should immediately quarantine until a negative test confirms symptoms are not attributable to COVID-19.”

Fauci defended the decision to treat the double-jabbed as if they’re unvaccinated saying that those who have received a booster shot have far greater protection against the Omicron variant, compared to those who have only received one or two doses.

“When you’re infected, you’re infected,” Fauci said, and it doesn’t matter whether you’re vaccinated or not. The viral load is the same, so the risk of spreading the infection is the same. Those who have been boosted are less likely to be infected or carry a large viral load, hence they don’t need to isolate.

PCR Cannot Tell You Anything About Contagiousness

Fauci was also asked about how one can measure contagiousness. If the PCR can register positive for 12 weeks after an infection, it can’t be a reliable indicator of infectiousness. This was precisely the point that Mullis, inventor of the PCR test, attempted to make in the video at the top with respect to PCR and HIV.

So, how can we tell if we’re infectious or not? Fauci confirmed that the PCR can only tell you there’s a presence or absence of viral fragments, not whether it’s an active infection, or whether you’re actually infectious. He did not, however, provide an answer to the question as to how one can measure contagiousness.

Rapid Test Doesn’t Pick Up Omicron

Yet another confounding factor in this mess is that the rapid test apparently doesn’t pick up Omicron very well.18 Your viral load needs to be very high at the time of testing in order for the rapid test to recognize it.

This admission came within days of president Biden’s announcement that the federal government will distribute half a billion free rapid tests to homes around the country in 2022.19

It seems like a waste of resources, seeing how Omicron is starting to take over, but who knows, maybe it will pick up the common cold instead, allowing the “case” count to remain high enough to keep the charade going.

What’s the Real Death Count?

The CDC’s belated admission that the PCR test can’t identify active infection raises another question: What does this mean for those who died with a positive test? Did they actually have an active infection? If not, should they have been designated as COVID deaths?

The obvious answer to the last two questions is, of course, no. The vast majority were likely false positives, and the real death toll from COVID-19 considerably lower than we’re led to believe. The CDC undoubtedly knew this all along, seeing how they’ve been relentlessly criticized for their recommendation to run the PCR at a CT of 40. They’re trying to pretend that they just realized this, but that’s simply not believable.

Sources and References [I could spend 15 minutes converting these references to URLs, but there aren't enough people here sufficiently interested in facts to warrant the effort.]

1 Doctors for Disaster Preparedness
2 The Vaccine Reaction September 29, 2020
3 Jon Rappoport’s Blog November 6, 2020
4 YouTube TWiV 641 July 16, 2020
5 FDA.gov CDC 2019-nCoV Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel Instructions, July 13, 2020 (PDF) Page 35
6 The Guardian January 2, 2022
7, 17 CDC.gov Media Statement December 27, 2021
8, 10 ZeroHedge December 29, 2021
9 ZeroHedge December 27, 2021
11 Modern Discontent December 29, 2021
12 YouTube ABC News December 29, 2021
13, 14 Survive the News December 29, 2021
15 CDC Guidance for Health Care Workers December 23, 2021
16 YouTube MSNBC December 30, 2021; 3:58 minutes
18 Yahoo News December 23, 2021
19 The Guardian December 21, 2021


Nice work Mike. I wish I had the time and discipline to be so detailed. Not sure it's worth it though ...

From a medical perspective, this dude is THE MAN right now
https://stevekirsch.substack.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
isobars



Joined: 12 Dec 1999
Posts: 20654

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mlaronde wrote:
Nice work Mike. I wish I had the time and discipline to be so detailed. Not sure it's worth it though ...


That was 99% cut and paste. I used to condense stuff, but these guys are not worth it and have no interest in facts even when they're straight from the CDC, Harvard Med, Bureau of Labor Statistics, the Census Bureau, pressers, moving lips ... whatever.

I regard my posts on political issues ... for which this topic qualifies 99% -- as opening the Porta Poote toilet lid and tossing in cherry bombs (I did that once, in summer camp about 70 years ago, in an outhouse pit toilet common to both the HIS and HERS sides, but you didn't hear me say that). They're not meant to stir up rational debate, as almost no one on the left here is capable of that. Their primary purpose for me is defining and codifying my thoughts and gathering decision fodder*. Even when I DO ask a sincere question that I'd really like to see answered (e.g., from Nutty California, "Can even ONE of you tell us why on earth that sounds rational?)" address a question like that, but chooses not to. Maybe he's afraid of breaking the liberal code by looking intelligent and responding in kind to an honest question from anyone to the right of Bernie Sanders.

Unlike 99% of these loons here, in the Congress, and in mainstream media, I do my best to gather facts first, THEN reach conclusions.

I honest to God can't comprehend why anyone this side of Sol Alinsky, Karl Marx, or George Soros could even stomach, let alone support, Newsom's recent political initiatives mentioned in this forum. But for the First Amendment, their goals should be banned from public observation except as examples of dangerous, outrageous, anti-American insanity. We've heard such wild ideas before, but these last two cherry bombs of Newsom's apparently stand some chance ... maybe a good chance in one case ... of being passed.

Talk about taking a three-day dump in one's khaki pants at the 50-yard line on the Superbowel (that was a typo, but it's too apropos to correct) Jumbotron. Calicuttia is flushing itself down the global commode in full view of the whole world and apparently approves of it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MalibuGuru



Joined: 11 Nov 1993
Posts: 8845

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
mlaronde wrote:
Nice work Mike. I wish I had the time and discipline to be so detailed. Not sure it's worth it though ...


That was 99% cut and paste. I used to condense stuff, but these guys are not worth it and have no interest in facts even when they're straight from the CDC, Harvard Med, Bureau of Labor Statistics, the Census Bureau, pressers, moving lips ... whatever.

I regard my posts on political issues ... for which this topic qualifies 99% -- as opening the Porta Poote toilet lid and tossing in cherry bombs (I did that once, in summer camp about 70 years ago, in an outhouse pit toilet common to both the HIS and HERS sides, but you didn't hear me say that). They're not meant to stir up rational debate, as almost no one on the left here is capable of that. Their primary purpose for me is defining and codifying my thoughts and gathering decision fodder*. Even when I DO ask a sincere question that I'd really like to see answered (e.g., from Nutty California, "Can even ONE of you tell us why on earth that sounds rational?)" address a question like that, but chooses not to. Maybe he's afraid of breaking the liberal code by looking intelligent and responding in kind to an honest question from anyone to the right of Bernie Sanders.

Unlike 99% of these loons here, in the Congress, and in mainstream media, I do my best to gather facts first, THEN reach conclusions.

I honest to God can't comprehend why anyone this side of Sol Alinsky, Karl Marx, or George Soros could even stomach, let alone support, Newsom's recent political initiatives mentioned in this forum. But for the First Amendment, their goals should be banned from public observation except as examples of dangerous, outrageous, anti-American insanity. We've heard such wild ideas before, but these last two cherry bombs of Newsom's apparently stand some chance ... maybe a good chance in one case ... of being passed.

Talk about taking a three-day dump in one's khaki pants at the 50-yard line on the Superbowel (that was a typo, but it's too apropos to correct) Jumbotron. Calicuttia is flushing itself down the global commode in full view of the whole world and apparently approves of it.


Glad you're still at it Mike
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MalibuGuru



Joined: 11 Nov 1993
Posts: 8845

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From Quinnipiac

Only 28 percent of Hispanics approve of the job Biden is doing as president. 61 percent of Hispanics disapprove of Biden’s handling of the economy with 59 percent of Hispanics saying they disapprove of Biden’s handling of the COVID-19 pandemic. Overall, 55 percent of Americans disapprove of Biden's approach to COVID-19 as it is clear he failed to follow through on his promise to "shut down the virus" during the 2020 election.

"Joe Biden has done nothing but hurt the Hispanic community and his approval rating reflects that. Hispanic voters overwhelmingly disapprove of Biden’s agenda of rising prices, skyrocketing crime, and an unsecure border. Joe Biden is losing the Hispanic vote because he just doesn’t care," said Republican National Committee Deputy Press Secretary Nicole Morales.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
swchandler



Joined: 08 Nov 1993
Posts: 10309

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about that, isobars has some adoring fans here. No doubt that he's more than elated about that, as we can see in his response to mlaronde's post. His ego is running on high with a little stroking, and he certainly fancies himself to be a real liberal ass kicker with all that cherry bomb stuff. One wonders whether all the lurkers out there are impressed as he imagines.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GURGLETROUSERS



Joined: 30 Dec 2009
Posts: 2620

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course not Chandler. As is always stated in war the first casualty is truth!

We humans are currently at war with a rapidly evolving and often deadly virus. On this forum, and in society at large, truth is a hostage to propaganda. On here it is from a pair of seemingly deranged individuals who 'bend' facts to suit their agenda.

One of them may actually believe he has got it right, but the other is hypocritically (fully vaccinated including booster shot because he is frightened of this virus) attempting to boost his ego and sense of importance over the rest of us 'ignorant idiots' , a constant theme of his. The two are now in an uneasy love in!

I very much doubt they carry much leverage, but the fact that they are able to spread their manure with impunity, destroys their argument of world state control!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wsurfer



Joined: 17 Aug 2000
Posts: 1560

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
From Quinnipiac

Only 28 percent of Hispanics approve of the job Biden is doing as president. 61 percent of Hispanics disapprove of Biden’s handling of the economy with 59 percent of Hispanics saying they disapprove of Biden’s handling of the COVID-19 pandemic. Overall, 55 percent of Americans disapprove of Biden's approach to COVID-19 as it is clear he failed to follow through on his promise to "shut down the virus" during the 2020 election.

"Joe Biden has done nothing but hurt the Hispanic community and his approval rating reflects that. Hispanic voters overwhelmingly disapprove of Biden’s agenda of rising prices, skyrocketing crime, and an unsecure border. Joe Biden is losing the Hispanic vote because he just doesn’t care," said Republican National Committee Deputy Press Secretary Nicole Morales.


Agenda, really?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wsurfer



Joined: 17 Aug 2000
Posts: 1560

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
mlaronde wrote:
Nice work Mike. I wish I had the time and discipline to be so detailed. Not sure it's worth it though ...


That was 99% cut and paste. I used to condense stuff, but these guys are not worth it and have no interest in facts even when they're straight from the CDC, Harvard Med, Bureau of Labor Statistics, the Census Bureau, pressers, moving lips ... whatever.

I regard my posts on political issues ... for which this topic qualifies 99% -- as opening the Porta Poote toilet lid and tossing in cherry bombs (I did that once, in summer camp about 70 years ago, in an outhouse pit toilet common to both the HIS and HERS sides, but you didn't hear me say that). They're not meant to stir up rational debate, as almost no one on the left here is capable of that. Their primary purpose for me is defining and codifying my thoughts and gathering decision fodder*. Even when I DO ask a sincere question that I'd really like to see answered (e.g., from Nutty California, "Can even ONE of you tell us why on earth that sounds rational?)" address a question like that, but chooses not to. Maybe he's afraid of breaking the liberal code by looking intelligent and responding in kind to an honest question from anyone to the right of Bernie Sanders.

Unlike 99% of these loons here, in the Congress, and in mainstream media, I do my best to gather facts first, THEN reach conclusions.

I honest to God can't comprehend why anyone this side of Sol Alinsky, Karl Marx, or George Soros could even stomach, let alone support, Newsom's recent political initiatives mentioned in this forum. But for the First Amendment, their goals should be banned from public observation except as examples of dangerous, outrageous, anti-American insanity. We've heard such wild ideas before, but these last two cherry bombs of Newsom's apparently stand some chance ... maybe a good chance in one case ... of being passed.

Talk about taking a three-day dump in one's khaki pants at the 50-yard line on the Superbowel (that was a typo, but it's too apropos to correct) Jumbotron. Calicuttia is flushing itself down the global commode in full view of the whole world and apparently approves of it.


I think you must have inhaled some of the vaporized particles of your cherry bomb experiment as you seem to be full of it!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MikeLaRonde



Joined: 11 Jun 2001
Posts: 443

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the latest from the inventor of mRNA vaccines, Dr. Robert Malone. If this man doesn't have credibility on the subject, I don't know who does (no wait, actually that would be Dr. Michael Yeadon, the former VP of Pfizer)

https://thecovidworld.com/robert-malone-the-story-of-my-vaccine-injury-i-almost-died/
To be sure, he's probably exaggerating a bit about the extent of his reaction. He has a strong motive to go public about this. He's been warning about the clot-shots for almost a year now, but had already stated that he took them himself. This caused some critics to label him as hypocritical or worse.

The second paragraph is all most of you need to read, this is the best and simplest argument I've seen yet against any kind of mandates:

Quote:
I have never been an “anti-vax” person. I have spent my career working with vaccines. I also know that some vaccines are “hot,” and are less safe. Usually, these types of vaccines are reserved for extremely dangerous viruses like Ebola or Yellow fever, where the goal is to make the vaccine 100% effective. Other vaccines, that are distributed widely, like the flu vaccines need to be very safe. The trade-off being that they are less effective. There is a whole science and art to crafting vaccines to appropriately respond to the “threat”.


Emphasis mine. This argument should work for all sane people who aren't brainwashed with Covid-mania. In the very beginning, did "they" not state that the survival rate across all age groups was > 99.9% ? So how is it that a "hot" vaccine should be mandated for all of humanity?

If you argue that it has not been, you are hiding from the word "yet". This was also stated as the "only way out" from the very beginning.

The American citizen (if you can still call us such) should be wondering how this kind of argument (or witness) doesn't get to be shown to the Supreme circus!

The only notion stopping OSHA was that you can't turn off the VAX when you leave work. (actually, you can't ever turn it off ...just sayin')

I think it is safe to assume that "they" (i.e. the NWO, Rockefeller, Gates etc) will not be content leave it in the hands of the states. So we can expect either a new medi-tryannical alphabet soup agency, or sweeping new powers to an existing, CDC being the obvious.

Mr. Chandler: the VICTIMS, for now, are the courageous remaining healthcare workers who took 2 for the team already, but now will be forced to choose between their careers and never-ending lottery clot shots.

Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 13336
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mlaronde wrote:
Here's the latest from the inventor of mRNA vaccines, Dr. Robert Malone. If this man doesn't have credibility on the subject, I don't know who does (no wait, actually that would be Dr. Michael Yeadon, the former VP of Pfizer)

https://thecovidworld.com/robert-malone-the-story-of-my-vaccine-injury-i-almost-died/
To be sure, he's probably exaggerating a bit about the extent of his reaction. He has a strong motive to go public about this. He's been warning about the clot-shots for almost a year now, but had already stated that he took them himself. This caused some critics to label him as hypocritical or worse.

The second paragraph is all most of you need to read, this is the best and simplest argument I've seen yet against any kind of mandates:

Quote:
I have never been an “anti-vax” person. I have spent my career working with vaccines. I also know that some vaccines are “hot,” and are less safe. Usually, these types of vaccines are reserved for extremely dangerous viruses like Ebola or Yellow fever, where the goal is to make the vaccine 100% effective. Other vaccines, that are distributed widely, like the flu vaccines need to be very safe. The trade-off being that they are less effective. There is a whole science and art to crafting vaccines to appropriately respond to the “threat”.


Emphasis mine. This argument should work for all sane people who aren't brainwashed with Covid-mania. In the very beginning, did "they" not state that the survival rate across all age groups was > 99.9% ? So how is it that a "hot" vaccine should be mandated for all of humanity?

If you argue that it has not been, you are hiding from the word "yet". This was also stated as the "only way out" from the very beginning.

The American citizen (if you can still call us such) should be wondering how this kind of argument (or witness) doesn't get to be shown to the Supreme circus!

The only notion stopping OSHA was that you can't turn off the VAX when you leave work. (actually, you can't ever turn it off ...just sayin')

So we can expect either a new medi-tryannical alphabet soup agency, or sweeping new powers to an existing, CDC being the obvious.

I think it is safe to assume that the NWO will not be content leave it in the hands of the states, since they only control a handful at this critical junction. Then again, it is an influential small bunch of states, isn't it?

Of course the immediate VICTIMS are the courageous healthcare workers who took 2 for the team already, but now will be forced to choose between their careers and never-ending lottery clot shots.

Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad
Whats up Maureen?... only an idiot would claim Dr. Malone is somehow godly because he was one of the people who did research on rna stuff 40 years ago and has not been involved in it via any publication since he got his PhD degree in university.

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2021/08/robert-malone-vaccine-inventor-vaccine-skeptic/619734/

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 314, 315, 316 ... 331, 332, 333  Next
Page 315 of 333

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group