myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
January 6th
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coachg

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scroll down to the last video. You will notice the “peaceful” tourists are being forced to climb out the window because the police are holding back the rioters at the main door. The cop keeps trying to put up barricades & the peaceful tourists keep tearing it down. At the 0:13 mark you can see the officer duck because something is thrown at him. Throughout the video he is having to use his baton. At 3:21 you can see them cutting his cardboard barrier with some type of pole. At 3:25 they are spraying some kind of fluid at the officers defending that window. At 4:13 the officer grabs and takes the pole they were using to smash at the doors. At 4:39 they try pepper spraying the officer.
Yeah, peaceful tourists.

Fugging liar.

Coachg
wsurfer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
Looks like even your own media are responding to the just-released government videos of the Jan 6 Capitol "invasion".
OOPS!
That's not egg on their faces; it's 100% great blue whale shit by the ton. I'll save you the effort of Googling it; it's been legitimately described as gawking tourists including grannies shooting selfies.

BTW, I assume that even you lefties know that the only person killed that day was an unarmed woman carrying a U.S. flag. Anyone who comes back with anything even resembling "they killed a cop" is outright lying.

fugging idiots

I so ignorant!
vientomas

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/capitol-breach-cases
boggsman1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course apologists for the January 6th attempted coup will lie, conflate , misrepresent until the cows come home , but anyone with half a brain who watched the Trump rally in real time knows exactly what happened..It’s disturbing to me how many millions of Americans hate the current state of our country , that won’t change anytime soon.
mac

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is astonishing that the far right cannot recognize Trump's attempted coup. After he lost the election, he changed leadership at the Pentagon--so he could prevent the National Guard from interfering with his people--the Proud Boys and their ilk. Here from November 11--after the election, but part of his efforts to steal the election.

Quote:
Updated at 4 p.m. ET

The shake-up at the Pentagon continues after President Trump "terminated" Defense Secretary Mark Esper, replacing him with his counterterrorism chief, Christopher Miller, who was being briefed on issues and operations.

Three other top Pentagon officials have been replaced with Trump loyalists who have pushed conspiracy theories or who are hawkish on Iran. There are concerns such personnel changes could mean a more aggressive stance toward Iran before the president leaves office in the next 2 1/2 months.

And such loyalists are expected to push for removing more or all troops from Afghanistan, Syria and Iraq, following through on Trump's campaign pledge to get the U.S. out of "endless wars."

One Pentagon official, who asked not to be named, said the abrupt changes are making those in top jobs nervous.

"I would say the civilian senior leaders are very worried, but they don't know who's next or what's happening," the official said. "You can't even mention transition at the Pentagon."

Rep. Adam Smith, a Democrat who is chairman of the House Armed Services Committee, condemned the changes.

"It is hard to overstate just how dangerous high-level turnover at the Department of Defense is during a period of presidential transition," he said in a statement. "The top policy professional in the department resigning the day after the secretary of defense was fired could mark the beginning of a process of gutting the DoD."

Esper himself has raised the issue of Trump loyalists changing policy. In an interview with Military Times after the Nov. 3 election, referring to his expected firing, Esper said: "Who's going to come in behind me? It's going to be a real 'yes' man. And then God help us."

Trump wanted to fire Esper back in June when the defense secretary disagreed with the president over sending active-duty troops to help quell street protests in Washington, D.C., and across the country. Esper said that job should be left to the National Guard. But Trump was talked out of firing Esper by aides and lawmakers who worried that such a move would not look good so close to the election.

More recently, Esper was viewed by the White House as stalling on the president's efforts to remove troops from Afghanistan. That was still another reason for changes at the Pentagon. Military leaders have supported the withdrawal of some forces, down to 4,500 by the end of the month. But they want to maintain that presence going into next spring, a move that would continue to put pressure on the Taliban to abide by the conditions of its peace accord with the U.S. and also continue to battle al-Qaida and ISIS forces.

At the same time, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs, Army Gen. Mark Milley, has clashed with Trump's national security adviser, Robert O'Brien, who announced there would be sharp reductions in U.S. troop levels in Afghanistan by January, leaving about 2,500 troops there.

From NPR. In fact, Trump's effort was intended to prevent the military from stopping his attempts to overthrow the government--not merely to wag the dog, as Milley feared. As more is revealed, and as Trump continues to try to put fascists in charge of elections in every swing state, it is clear that he should have been impeached for organizing sedition. Every Republican who voted to save his ass from impeachment is a traitor.
isobars

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I said and emphasized killed, not died. Boyland's cause of death was a drug overdose.

OOOh ... Babbit was carrying a TRUMP flag, not a US flag. Do you not understand the difference between a mistake and a lie?

Then there's my 25-year published history of having been often accused but never "convicted" of lying. That empty accusation is just another example of the left's deliberate tactic of spewing "racist", 'homophobe", et.al. when they run out of facts. On whom does that reflect?

As is so often the case, sorry I looked. This is just one of many reasons your audience here includes such a rapidly diminishing, near-zero number of rational adults.

We're done.
SAS

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing Iso is right about is that Boyland was not crushed to death. I was unaware that she was killed by drugs, since I had not read the later report on her having ODed. So I made a mistake. I will also accept that Iso's flag error was just a mistake too.

Many people would say she was killed by drugs, since she did not just "die."

But that is just semantics, and really is a minor point. The larger one is his writing these rioters were just tourists and grannies. I wonder if he ever watched the videos showing how wrong he was in this, and his response completely ignores this issue.

But Iso doesn't believe he lied when he calls these people "tourists including grannies"? Is he going to claim this is just a "mistake"? If so, will he own up to this "mistake"?

He is either a liar or demented as Mac surmised.

And if he is "done," does anyone really care?
mac

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
I said and emphasized killed, not died. Boyland's cause of death was a drug overdose.

OOOh ... Babbit was carrying a TRUMP flag, not a US flag. Do you not understand the difference between a mistake and a lie?

Then there's my 25-year published history of having been often accused but never "convicted" of lying. That empty accusation is just another example of the left's deliberate tactic of spewing "racist", 'homophobe", et.al. when they run out of facts. On whom does that reflect?

As is so often the case, sorry I looked. This is just one of many reasons your audience here includes such a rapidly diminishing, near-zero number of rational adults.

We're done.

Clearly you’re done—thinking.
wsurfer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IyamwhatIyam wrote:
One thing Iso is right about is that Boyland was not crushed to death. I was unaware that she was killed by drugs, since I had not read the later report on her having ODed. So I made a mistake. I will also accept that Iso's flag error was just a mistake too.

Many people would say she was killed by drugs, since she did not just "die."

But that is just semantics, and really is a minor point. The larger one is his writing these rioters were just tourists and grannies. I wonder if he ever watched the videos showing how wrong he was in this, and his response completely ignores this issue.

But Iso doesn't believe he lied when he calls these people "tourists including grannies"? Is he going to claim this is just a "mistake"? If so, will he own up to this "mistake"?

He is either a liar or demented as Mac surmised.

Ahhh, no!
coachg

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IyamwhatIyam wrote:

Well, yes. His irrational rants have made great comedy at the dinner table.

Coachg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
Page 7 of 33

Jump to: