myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
January 6th
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 31, 32, 33  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coachg

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
550 political prisoners are being held without bail. We are now living in China

Hmm. I don’t remember hearing any concern from you regarding political prisoners when they were middle east Muslims being held without bail in Guantanamo Bay. Now that it is white Christians you suddenly have a conscience? Curious.

Coachg
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bard, do you think that when Donald Trump is reinstated as president any day now that he will immediately pardon those charged with overrunning the US Capital Building?
wsurfer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
550 political prisoners are being held without bail. We are now living in China

Seems as though Barbie is dating The Wheelchair Guy!

Cawthorn's bullshit is rubbing off!

Not from Malibu, not a Guru!

Last edited by wsurfer on Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
coboardhead

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malibu

You might want to double check your facts with some real sources. Politifact found that of the 550 charged only a "small fraction" continue to be held. The rest are out on bail. Where do you get your news?
isobars

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't even have to look at this thread to be absolutely certain that the vast majority of you have no clue about the facts of Jan 6, largely because most of you refuse to look at both sides of ANY issue. And, no, I'm not going to debate any details with you; you don't earn or deserve it and even more importantly, you don't even WANT to know about anything that could clear your carrot-topped boogyman's reputation.
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars creates an fantasy world based on alternate facts. Like the idea that those that overran the US Capital were actually good folks that have been terribly misunderstood. They're the next generation of Americans that really care about this nation. Forget everything you saw on mainstream media. And, most importantly, believe and follow Donald Trump without question.
coachg

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
And, no, I'm not going to debate any details with you

Other than how long your right wing scum bags are going to remain in prison, what is there to debate? On a side note, the alternative facts that you create in your drug induced Fox news brain are not the other side of an issue; they are the imagined side of an issue. Of the 7.7 billion people in the world you are surely the very last one that would look at both sides of any issue.

Coachg
mac

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
I don't even have to look at this thread to be absolutely certain that the vast majority of you have no clue about the facts of Jan 6, largely because most of you refuse to look at both sides of ANY issue. And, no, I'm not going to debate any details with you; you don't earn or deserve it and even more importantly, you don't even WANT to know about anything that could clear your carrot-topped boogyman's reputation.

Once a bully, always a bully. Here’s an Isobars post from another thread:

Quote:
2. A guy in a full tuck schussing a beginner slope hollered something unintelligible at my beginner wife, and when she didn't dive out of his way quickly enough he center-punched her and never even untucked. Later that day he made an even dumber move: he repeated the entire scenario, center-punch and all. The difference? This time I caught him. That was in 1968, and I'll bet he hasn't done that again.

3. Speaking of taking instead of giving ... A guy on port very deliberately took over my locked-in starboard reach. No biggie ... I just bore off and continued my reach. 10 minutes later, same guy, same hijack, same response. 10 minutes later, same guy same hijacking, but a different response this time because I was on a board that cost me $20 ... roughly 1% of the cost of his board. There is a point at which avoiding collisions at all costs flies out the window.

Some people learn lessons, others must be taught.

Still bragging about a violent response—from 1968. How sad—and how typical of the current crop of Republicans.
J64TWB

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find the events of Jan 6 far more disturbing and a far, far more realistic threat to our democracy than some car bomb killing marines in Afghanistan. If you cant see that, we are doomed forever.

The fact the 2 of the 4 posters here (we’ve yet to here from the 2 others) believe that in a free democracy, the loser can (and should) be put into power with force if necessary, says that democracy is over. We are done. Forget about Afghanistan, we are done.

The fact that only a few Republican congress members have acknowledged a fair election and the rest pivot, and say something like “Biden is our President” when asked if it was a fair election, says to me you guys are fucked up in the head. All of you.

Gybe you want to grow some balls and chime in on how this is such a non-issue? Fucking losers, all of you. I’m sure you wouldn't mind if thousands of Hillary supporters stormed the capital wanting blood, after her fucked up violence inciting speech on the mall when she claimed she won, that the election was stolen?

Your are fucking cowards all of you. You are children.
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J64TWB wrote:
I find the events of Jan 6 far more disturbing and a far, far more realistic threat to our democracy than some car bomb killing marines in Afghanistan. If you cant see that, we are doomed forever.

The fact the 2 of the 4 posters here (we’ve yet to here from the 2 others) believe that in a free democracy, the loser can (and should) be put into power with force if necessary, says that democracy is over. We are done. Forget about Afghanistan, we are done.

The fact that only a few Republican congress members have acknowledged a fair election and the rest pivot, and say something like “Biden is our President” when asked if it was a fair election, says to me you guys are fucked up in the head. All of you.

Gybe you want to grow some balls and chime in on how this is such a non-issue? Fucking losers, all of you. I’m sure you wouldn't mind if thousands of Hillary supporters stormed the capital wanting blood, after her fucked up violence inciting speech on the mall when she claimed she won, that the election was stolen?

Your are fucking cowards all of you. You are children.

She probably did win, but one we know did win was Al Gore. But the US supreme idiots stepped in and stopped the counting. Imnagine that the right wing want to count over and they got recounts in all the states that they requested.

Al Gove asked for one state recount, and the right wing went to court to stop the re-count. It went to the florida supreme court they said do the recount. But then the US ultra right wing partisan supreme court issued a stop the recount till we have time to decide. Again why stop the recount. no harm in re-counting. And the us ultra partisan court then took their time, and gee then it was to late for certification so the vote that was intial was allowed. Wholly moly they did not wait for a recount to anoint king george. And a recount was done much later by independent parties and it was found that if all votes were counted Gore won.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 31, 32, 33  Next
Page 2 of 33

Jump to: