myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
right wing heros like Cosby, Trump, Strom Thurmond, McVeigh,
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brag about having your followers being outside to attack congress like 1776 makes her a hero to right wingers...

https://news.yahoo.com/voters-really-fallen-love-lauren-203457557.html

Have voters really fallen out of love with Lauren Boebert?

Quote:
Some voters in Colorado may be experiencing buyer’s remorse brought on by the actions, and inaction, of Congresswoman Lauren Boebert.

The gun-toting restaurant owner-turned politician has made a splash since she arrived in Washington, for good or ill. Though she made initial headlines by carrying a gun into the US Capitol and challenging Beto O'Rourke on firearms during a speech he was making, her notoriety skyrocketed during and in the aftermath of the Capitol riot.

Just before the attack, Ms Boebert claimed that some of her own constituents were outside the building. During the attack she tweeted that "Today is 1776" and revealed that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi had been removed from the inner chambers of the Capitol. Since then she has been a perennial target for scorn from liberals and a loyal patriot to the remnants of the MAGA movement.

But what has she done for Coloradans?

That's the question irking some of her constituents, according to a recent report from Politico.

Colorado state Senate president Leroy Garcia, a Democrat from the city of Pueblo, said voters were ready to say goodbye to Ms Boebert.

"People here feel Boebert doesn't represent their values," he said. "There is a lot of passion around seeing her removed."

There may be some truth to that, though Ms Boebert still remains extremely popular with Republican voters in her district. The Colorado Sun reported that Democratic pollster Global Strategy Group found that 72 per cent of Republican voters in her district had a favorable view of her.

real-human

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

leaker... hero to the right

https://news.yahoo.com/fox-news-tucker-carlson-reportedly-130625076.html

Fox News' Tucker Carlson is reportedly a 'primary supersecret source' for journalists

Quote:
Despite going after journalists as "animals," Fox News host Tucker Carlson is reportedly known to be a "great" anonymous source for reporters, including in "unflattering" stories about former President Donald Trump.

The New York Times' Ben Smith reported Sunday on Carlson's "reputation as a source of gossip and insight into the Trump administration," and 16 journalists confirmed that the Fox host has been a "great source," even though he publicly attacks the news media and accuses reporters of lying on his show.

"In Trump's Washington, Tucker Carlson is a primary supersecret source," Michael Wolff, author of the 2018 book about the Trump administration Fire and Fury, reportedly writes in a new essay collection. "I know this because I know what he has told me, and I can track his exquisite, too-good-not-to-be-true gossip through unsourced reports and as it often emerges into accepted wisdom."

Indeed, the Times writes that it's "one of Washington's open secrets" that Carlson spends time "trading gossip" with the media, and he's reportedly the "go-to guy for sometimes-unflattering stories" about Trump. He's also reportedly a go-to source for stories about Fox News itself. CNN's Brian Stelter, for example, told the Times that "you can see Tucker's fingerprints all over the hardcover" edition of his Fox News book Hoax (though Stelter said he "couldn't stomach" talking to Carlson for the new paperback edition). And The Daily Beast's Maxwell Tani said that any time a "positive story about Tucker" comes out, Fox News executives "assume he's had a hand in it."

On the record, Carlson told the Times, "I don't know any gossip. I live in a town of 100 people." Still, one reporter said, "It's so unknown in the general public how much he plays both sides." Read more at The New York Times.

real-human

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can you imagine the media going after liberals with these credentials.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/6/23/2036682/-Nothing-says-good-ole-time-like-lots-of-arrests-a-slit-throat-a-strangulation-and-Trump-fans?pm_source=story_sidebar&pm_medium=web&pm_campaign=recommended

Nothing says good ole' time like lots of arrests, a slit throat, a strangulation, and Trump fans

Quote:
Nothing says good ole' time like lots of arrests, a slit throat, a strangulation, and Trump fans

real-human

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

because of this right wingers love of his hero americas dad , Cosby is being released from jail. He gave Cosby a deal that if he told the truth he would not have to go to jail. Even the judge was shocked as he has to sign off on such deals. and no paper was found.

So again a hero to the republicans on two counts, theis sleeze right winger also is hired to defend Trump, go figure this guy just loves right wing rapists.

https://www.inquirer.com/opinion/commentary/bruce-castor-donald-trump-lawyer-press-media-20210203.html

With former Montco DA Bruce Castor poised to represent Trump, prepare for a rollercoaster ride | Opinion

Quote:
After covering the former Montco DA for more than two decades, I know how alike Castor and former President Trump are — if for no other reason than their contentious relationships with the press.

Montgomery County District Attorney Bruce Castor animates a story while being interviewed in his office at the Montgomery County County Courthouse. In the background is one of several handguns and rifles is displayed in his office.
Montgomery County District Attorney Bruce Castor animates a story while being interviewed in his office at the Montgomery County County Courthouse. In the background is one of several handguns and rifles is displayed in his office.Read more
RON TARVER/ INQUIRER
by Nicole Weisensee Egan, For The Inquirer
Published Feb 3, 2021
When I learned that former Montgomery County District Attorney Bruce L. Castor Jr. was part of former President Donald Trump’s new legal team, I just shook my head and thought, “Of course he is.” Castor, who has been a Montgomery County commissioner, Pennsylvania’s solicitor general, and, briefly, acting attorney general, is most famous for not prosecuting Bill Cosby in 2005, and seems to have more professional resurrections than a cat has lives. He’s a well-known player in state and local politics and always seems to surface when you least expect it.

I couldn’t help but think how alike Castor and former President Trump are, if for no other reason than their contentious relationships with the press. Both relish being the center of media attention but bristle under the scrutiny that attention brings them. Yet Castor is willing to subject himself to that scrutiny time and again because he loves the limelight, no matter how much its glare exposes his own flaws.

It’s impossible to predict how Castor’s relationship with Trump — and the legal proceedings — will play out or how well he’ll click with David Schoen, Trump’s other attorney, but as someone who covered Castor as a journalist for many years, I know that wherever he goes, controversy follows and, given the strong personalities of both men, this situation could get very interesting.

» READ MORE: 5 things to know about Bruce Castor, the Montgomery County lawyer now repping Donald Trump

ADVERTISEMENT

I first got to know Castor back in the late 1990s, when he was then-Montgomery County District Attorney Mike Marino’s first assistant and I was a reporter for the Philadelphia Daily News. I always seemed to be assigned to call him after hours when we’d missed one of their news conferences, so he was never very happy to hear from me and never shy about letting me know.

He vowed to stop talking to me for good in 2001 after I questioned him about how he handled a sticky situation involving the son of a federal judge. Thirteen years later, he actually sent me an email reminding me of that pledge when I reached out to him for a comment for a story.

Despite being shut out by Castor, I kept covering criminal cases in Montgomery County — and there were plenty of them. Then came the biggest story of all: In January 2005, Bill Cosby was accused of drugging and sexually assaulting former Temple University employee Andrea Constand, a headline-grabbing case if ever there was one, and one I worked on from the very beginning for the Daily News and later People magazine.

Castor was uncharacteristically silent at first. When he finally did speak, he made it clear how flawed he thought the case against “America’s Dad” was and treated Constand more like a suspect than a victim throughout the investigation. When I reported that Constand had taped phone calls that proved she was telling the truth and that she hadn’t accepted Cosby’s offer of financial compensation, he told reporters he could have me arrested for writing about these “illegal wiretaps,” as he insisted on calling them, though they weren’t illegal and later became evidence in both of Cosby’s trials.
Castor even called into Michael Smerconish’s radio show when Smerconish invited me on to talk about my exclusive interview with a second accuser, California attorney Tamara Green, and proceeded to lash out at me. (You can hear part of that call at the end of episode one of my podcast based on my book, Chasing Cosby.)

In his new role as Trump’s lawyer, Castor will face the national media Trump has been tangling with for years, and let’s just say he hasn’t always handled that type of attention very well.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/bill-cosby-walks-free-because-of-this-power-hungry-prosecutor/ar-AALDJXV?ocid=msedgntp

Bill Cosby Walks Free Because of This Power-Hungry Prosecutor

real-human

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

obviously to trump Hitler is a hero... trump has what a 30-50% love of right wingers.

https://news.yahoo.com/donald-trump-praised-adolf-hitler-140345885.html

USA TODAY
Donald Trump praised Adolf Hitler while on 2018 European trip, new book alleges

Quote:
USA TODAY
Donald Trump praised Adolf Hitler while on 2018 European trip, new book alleges
Mabinty Quarshie, USA TODAY
Wed, July 7, 2021, 8:03 AM·2 min read
In this article:

Donald Trump
45th President of the United States

Explore the topics mentioned in this article

Former President Donald Trump reportedly praised Adolf Hitler to his then-chief of staff John Kelly, according to a report in The Guardian.

“Well, Hitler did a lot of good things," Trump allegedly saidduring a 2018 trip to Europe to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the end of World War I, the Wall Street Journal's Michael Bender writes in his book "Frankly, We Did Win This Election" and reported in The Guardian.

Bender interviewed Trump after he left office and writes that Trump denied the comments.

Trump's comments on Hitler came as Kelly briefed Trump on World War I history and “reminded the president which countries were on which side during the conflict.”

Citing unnamed sources, Bender wrote that Kelly “told the president that he was wrong, but Trump was undeterred.” The former president cited Germany's economic recovery in the 1930s under Hitler, to which Kelly "argued that the German people would have been better off poor than subjected to the Nazi genocide.”

President Donald J. Trump looks toward Russian President Vladimir Putin as the attend the international ceremony for the Centenary of the WWI Armistice of Nov. 11, 1918 at the Arc de Triomphe, in Paris, France on Nov. 11, 2018. Heads of State and Government commemorate their fallen soldiers in France.
President Donald J. Trump looks toward Russian President Vladimir Putin as the attend the international ceremony for the Centenary of the WWI Armistice of Nov. 11, 1918 at the Arc de Triomphe, in Paris, France on Nov. 11, 2018. Heads of State and Government commemorate their fallen soldiers in France.
Kelly also reportedly told Trump that “you cannot ever say anything supportive of Adolf Hitler. You just can’t.”

Get a politics roundup in your inbox: Sign up for OnPolitics newsletter

A retired Marine Corps general, Kelly was Trump's longest-serving chief of staff. He resigned from the position in December 2018, after failing to bring military order to the White House. Kelly has been vocally critical of Trump, prompting the former president to disparage Kelly in response.

Trump's visit to Europe was mired in controversy over allegations he disparaged military members and called America's war dead as "losers" and "suckers." The former president denied the allegations and described the people who suggested he said such things are "low lifes and they’re liars."

Trump also canceled a cemetery visit during the trip, citing poor weather conditions. Trump denied allegations he canceled the visit because he refused to honor the dead.

This article originally appeared on USA TODAY: Donald Trump said Adolf Hitler 'did a lot of good things,' book claims

real-human

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-on-jan-6-insurrection-these-were-great-people/ar-AAM1Bod

Trump on Jan. 6 insurrection: 'These were great people'

Quote:
Former President Donald Trump on Sunday widely praised those who attended the Jan. 6 rally that preceded the insurrection at the Capitol, repeatedly using the word “love” to describe the tone of the event.

Donald Trump wearing a suit and tie: Former U.S. President Donald Trump speaks during a press conference on July 07, 2021 in Bedminster, New Jersey.© Michael M. Santiago/Getty Images Former U.S. President Donald Trump speaks during a press conference on July 07, 2021 in Bedminster, New Jersey.
Echoing his rhetoric about the 2017 white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Va., Trump said, “These were peaceful people, these were great people.”

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://thehill.com/policy/technology/564515-aclu-calling-for-investigation-into-alaska-official-over-controversial

ACLU calling for investigation into Alaska official over controversial tweets

Quote:
The American Civil Liberties Union of Alaska is calling for an investigation into an Alaskan official over controversial tweets discovered by The Guardian news outlet.

ACLU spokesperson, Megan Edge, wants a “transparent and timely” investigation into assistant attorney general Matthias Cicotte, according to The Guardian.

The Guardian reported on Wednesday Cicotte was going by the name J Reuben Clark on Twitter to post controversial tweets.

Although the tweets have been deleted, The Guardian states the tweets included calls for violence against left-wing groups, execution for those who perform gender reassignment surgeries and summary imprisonment for Black Lives Matter protesters.

“The department of law takes the allegations raised here seriously, and we uphold the dignity and respect of all individuals and ask that all of our employees do the same,” Alaska’s deputy attorney general, Cori Mills, told the outlet.

“Having just learned about this late last week, we are gathering information and conducting a review. Since this involves personnel issues, we are very limited in our ability to comment further,” Mills added.

mac

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can't make this stuff up. The owners of Hobby Lobby, who fought providing health care using a religious argument, are guilty of helping steal antiquities. Maybe Bill Maher is right about religion. But it does seem that most of the big wigs on the conservative side of the aisle are grifters who don't want to be audited.

Quote:
A federal judge has ordered that an ancient cuneiform tablet inscribed with a portion of the Sumerian epic poem of Gilgamesh that had been illegally sold to Hobby Lobby Stores Inc., be forfeited to the government.

The tablet — known as the Gilgamesh Dream Tablet — originated in modern-day Iraq and had been brought illegally to the U.S. in 2003, federal prosecutors said.

It was then sold several times before being acquired by Hobby Lobby, an Oklahoma-based arts and crafts chain, to be displayed at the Museum of the Bible in Washington, D.C. Hobby Lobby’s founder, Steven Green, is the museum’s chairman.

The tablet was seized by federal agents in 2019. Federal officials have said the tablet will be returned to Iraq.

“This forfeiture represents an important milestone on the path to returning this rare and ancient masterpiece of world literature to its country of origin,” said Jacquelyn Kasulis, acting U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of New York.

Representatives of Hobby Lobby and the Museum of the Bible didn’t immediately return messages seeking comment.
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

another right wing hero is now being charged with raping a child... the right wing loved this hero of theirs because he attacked liberals who beieve in the right of a female to decide for herself when life begins. VS having right wing religious decide for her.

May this right winger hero rot in a hot place for eternity.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/10/opinion/theodore-mccarrick-investigation.html

Everyone Knew About Theodore McCarrick

Quote:
Since accusations of sexual misconduct with boys and young men culminated in the former archbishop Theodore McCarrick’s dramatic resignation as a cardinal in 2018 and expulsion from the priesthood the following year, the Catholic hierarchy has been haunted by the question of who knew what, and when.

A Vatican-commissioned report released Tuesday gives us a clearer answer: everyone — to the highest echelons of the church — and far sooner than had previously been verified.

According to the report, a year before Pope John Paul II installed Mr. McCarrick as archbishop of Washington, D.C., Cardinal John O’Connor of New York warned the pontiff of serious concerns about Mr. McCarrick’s rumored sexual abuses, citing seminarians who had entered psychiatric treatment in the wake of their encounters with him.

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

qanon the hero, and here is how one of their flock act...

Another QAnon Killer

Quote:

Federal prosecutors say a 40-year-old California surf instructor, Matthew Coleman, drove his two young children to Mexico last week and murdered them with a spear fishing gun. He told police he'd been "enlightened" by the QAnon conspiracy theory, that his children possessed "serpent DNA," and that by killing them he was saving the world from monsters. Beyond sad.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 45, 46, 47  Next
Page 37 of 47

Jump to: