myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Davos and the Global Reset
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jp5

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:56 pm    Post subject: Davos and the Global Reset Reply with quote

Sorry boys and girls. This isn't going to happen. The United States will never give in to global leadership nor allow leaders of foreign nations to dictate how we are to live our lives. Give me liberty or give me death. We shall resist.
mac

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another loser is heard from with an incoherent post.
swchandler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JP, out of curiosity, maybe you can fill us in how you intend to resist.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://news.gallup.com/poll/327311/americans-mental-health-ratings-sink-new-low.aspx
mac

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boggs--let me see if I have this right. If you identify as Republican or church goer your mental health is sliding? Maybe it would help if more Republicans came out of the closet and identified as LBGT?
boggsman1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Boggs--let me see if I have this right. If you identify as Republican or church goer your mental health is sliding? Maybe it would help if more Republicans came out of the closet and identified as LBGT?

You could verify your thesis by asking our Southern California windsurfing comrades.
mac

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is interesting to watch mental illness manifest in folks like JP. There is indeed a Davos reset—which I had never heard of until his incoherent posting. https://www.weforum.org/great-reset/

Of course, JP doesn’t post anything actually about it, or why he thinks it threatens his liberty. Or what whacky right wing site came through on his tinfoil hat. Strange indeed.
swchandler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JP, don't you think that its time to retire your #TRUMP2020 tag-on? But maybe you're waiting until December 14 when the Electoral College confirms that Joe Biden won the 2020 election, and they make it official. I tend doubt it though because I'm sure that Trump's embarrassing loss is a massive disappointment to swallow and accept.

However, if you just can't bear to abandon your love and dedication for Donald Trump, you could always change it to #TRUMP2024.

Last edited by swchandler on Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
isobars

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Davos and the Global Reset Reply with quote

Biden's handlers, and many of his cabinet selections, lean hard towards very heavy global influence. Hell, if the squad can deliver, that could take weeks, not years. If the Senate goes left, Biden's crew could shift ever closer to your doomsday scenario and set it in legislated concrete for decades or generations to come. I'm damned glad I won't be around to see just how bad that could get, but even in just his first term, and even if the Senate retains a Republican majority for legitimate checks and balances, his motley crew could have a great negative impact on us and thus you and me just via executive orders.

Obama's agenda posed an equally big threat, but the Senate, the constitution, laws, and his (relative) sanity protected us. Much of that fades come Jan 20 despite powerful, voluminous, and admissible evidence of up to hundreds of thousands of illegal or highly suspicious ballots in swing states such as Arizona. We have far too many people whose hatred of orange hair, stupid belief that Trump is corrupt and/or a racist, and even dumber faith in Free Everything for Everybody to assume that this nation can't go down the gas station toilet before sanity prevails again.

jp5 wrote:
Sorry boys and girls. This isn't going to happen. The United States will never give in to global leadership nor allow leaders of foreign nations to dictate how we are to live our lives. Give me liberty or give me death. We shall resist.
swchandler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a bitter old man, isobars just doesn't understand how being more responsible about our environment is a valuable opportunity in so many ways. When you think about the potential growth in just high quality jobs, particularly in America, it's a no brainer. Other countries around the world understand that, so it's absolutely imperative for us to be a strong leader to remain on top.

You don't get there by trying to teardown regulations, abandon aggressive scientific goals and recreate the past.

Last edited by swchandler on Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: