myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
It was great meeting your Dad....lol
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swchandler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Biden and his son's corruption is not new news, the liberal media has just done a great job of playing defense for joe..But now with all the physical evidence and a credible witness who was involved in the dealings is a MASSIVE game changer.."

mat-ty, it's pretty damn lame to always fall back on the liberal "fake" media baloney.

What's happening is that very questionable contrived nonsense coming from fringe internet sources is having a hard time moving over into the realm of responsible media sources. Nevertheless, they desperately want their nonsense to make the transfer, because without it happening, the nonsense goes nowhere but round and round in right wing fringe media.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Again
NYPost bullshit cooked up by crooked Rudy

Boggs, do you really believe this? They've got at least 2 backup cellular phones and the laptop corroborating this. Russia hates Trump. Just look at oil prices for an insight into Putin
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
"Biden and his son's corruption is not new news, the liberal media has just done a great job of playing defense for joe..But now with all the physical evidence and a credible witness who was involved in the dealings is a MASSIVE game changer.."

mat-ty, it's pretty damn lame to always fall back on the liberal "fake" media baloney.

What's happening is that very questionable contrived nonsense coming from fringe internet sources is having a hard time moving over into the realm of responsible media sources. Nevertheless, they desperately want their nonsense to make the transfer, because without it happening, the nonsense goes nowhere but round and round in right wing fringe media.

Read Orwell for instructions on your psychosis
mac

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Again

Boggs, do you really believe this? They've got at least 2 backup cellular phones and the laptop corroborating this. Russia hates Trump. Just look at oil prices for an insight into Putin

Corroborating exactly what? That Hunter Biden and his buddy who is now a Trump acolyte sought a deal in China, but didn't actually get one? While Trump and his daughter got one?

Who got paid exactly what to do exactly what? You don't know do you?
swchandler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bard, believe me, I'm not frustrated by the fact that right wing nonsense isn't making the jump to responsible media, but I would guess that you are knowing that Donald Trump is in a tough place right now and time is running out.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
Bard, believe me, I'm not frustrated by the fact that right wing nonsense isn't making the jump to responsible media, but I would guess that you are knowing that Donald Trump is in a tough place right now and time is running out.

No, either way, time is running out for you. Either way you lose.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Again

Ha Ha
Corroborating what ?
swchandler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"No, either way, time is running out for you. Either way you lose."

No doubt, the election is coming quickly. While you are dedicated and convinced of a Donald Trump win, I'm thinking that Joe Biden will pull off the win overall.

Of course, I'm banking on the idea that we have a sufficient number of thoughtful and educated voters across America to win. I could be wrong and sadly recognize that America will continue to go down the drain with an unfit fool and his crew at the helm.

Still though, with an unexpected Trump win, I know that I can weather any storm living in Santa Barbara. But , it's really not about me. It's the poor folks much younger than me that will suffer the consequences long into the future.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
swchandler wrote:

Please explain how SWC loses if Trump loses.
vientomas

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
swchandler wrote:

Please explain how SWC loses if Trump loses.

Good luck getting a response. "Guru" excels at the talking points and flunks the substantive exam.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: